SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 am

Mr Write wrote:
So … my best guess is that “coach sc” is at Big Bend Farm, in Chadds Ford, PA – not far from Philadelphia. Not sure what that means for the HTDs.

Mr Write - you confirmed my suspicions - somewhere in PA. Chadds Ford is very upscale.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:58 am

nutty1 wrote:The tie in the picture where he is pulling suitcase...almost looks to have a pattern....does the other one?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 51074782

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 2ahdyix

This tie has a pattern right down to the bottom. I don't see any pattern on the pic with Ryan & his bag. I'm also not sure if it's the same color.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Not much of the tie on the tote is showing but from the bit that I can zero in on it doesn't look like it has a pattern like the red suit case one. This pic of Ryan looks totally too obvious to be coincidence. The suitcase, the tie, the suitjacket in plain site....for what reason? I think it is a red herring...and the most telling part of the pics to me is the hands....Ryans hands are not long and slender like in the pulling suitcase pic.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 pm

No way to tell if they have same pattern but definitely looks the same color. Great catch! :yes:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

I think the guy with suitcase is JP. Where, why?? No clue!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:01 pm

deedreamer wrote:Not much of the tie on the tote is showing but from the bit that I can zero in on it doesn't look like it has a pattern like the red suit case one. This pic of Ryan looks totally too obvious to be coincidence. The suitcase, the tie, the suitjacket in plain site....for what reason? I think it is a red herring...and the most telling part of the pics to me is the hands....Ryans hands are not long and slender like in the pulling suitcase pic.

it's old, you can see it was from the mansion - it really was a fluke that someone was able to dig up that cap of him and his red suitcase and he has a tie that is pretty near an exact match (at least in colour) to the one he's wearing when he's pulling a different red piece of luggage. I always thought it was Ryan anyway, this just convinces me more.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think the guy with suitcase is JP. Where, why?? No clue!
I do too..But I think it has nothing with the show ending..JMO I thin its just a random screenshot..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:No way to tell if they have same pattern but definitely looks the same color. Great catch! :yes:
I think it's Ryan. Two guys have blue ties?? I doubt it. And that blue tie just doesn't seem what JP would wear. jmo

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Gina wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:No way to tell if they have same pattern but definitely looks the same color. Great catch! :yes:
I think it's Ryan. Two guys have blue ties?? I doubt it. And that blue tie just doesn't seem what JP would wear. jmo

I agree that it just does not seem like something JP would wear...but the hands do look like his. I am so confused!!!

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:
Gina wrote:

I agree that it just does not seem like something JP would wear...but the hands do look like his. I am so confused!!!

My original impression when I first saw this cap is it's Ryan walking out speaking about how devastated he was to be rejected again. Similar to Chris L. pulling his suitcase along to the boat when Ali let him go before the LCD. jmo and I could be totally wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:51 am

JP and red suit case guy.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 116qgw1

Looks like a match but that prominent vein bothers me. JP's hands are very delicate and in most pics he doesn't have any veins that pop out like this. On the other hand, Ryan has veiny hands.

Last edited by cupcakes on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 am

cupcakes wrote:JP and red suit case guy.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 116qgw1

Looks like a match but that prominent vein bothers me. JP's hands are very delicate and in most pics he doesn't have any veins that pop out like this. On the hand, Ryan has veiny hands.

What episode is JP in the left pic?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 64 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers