SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 63 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

jurystillout wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 Mobilizer-3-Piece-Nxt-4-0-Lugg-151698

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 2ahdyix

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 42498594

I think I found the suitcases that I think that match what the guys had. Someone mentioned previously that this not normally in the goody bag they get. But they seem to be from the same company. hmmm

Tote/duffel...not the same as Ryan's....handle different.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:
jurystillout wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 Mobilizer-3-Piece-Nxt-4-0-Lugg-151698

I think I found the suitcases that I think that match what the guys had. Someone mentioned previously that this not normally in the goody bag they get. But they seem to be from the same company. hmmm

Tote/duffel...not the same as Ryan's....handle different.

plus Ryan's duffel/Tote looks like it has wheels on it.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Is it just me or does it look like there is a suitcase beside the red duffle bag in the picture of Ryan? It looks like he is pulling something out of a suitcase that is open with his right hand and the shirt is actually laying on the red duffle. Could that be a red suitcase on the floor that is actually open? Just a thought....

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm

The red suitcase again...The same issue came up in Ali's season. There was a guy with a red suitcase in the finale fantasy date pics that was later proved to be Roberto.
Not sure where to post this next tidbit. One of the guys (JP?) says at the end of the last episode in the previews for the remainder of the season something like "she doesn't love me". Of course that voice over could be a red herring and JP is expressing doubt or maybe he really thinks Ben is her #1 guy? Ashley is seen hugging a guy (JP?) and her voice over is something like "I have to figure this out."

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 am

nutty1 wrote:I looked at multiple hotels & airport pics....couldn't find a match.
Mr. Write, I will bow to you if you find it!!!

Me too.

And if you find out where the crying cap was taken where Ashely says something like its so hard, that would be great.

I was wondering if that if taiwan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:14 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 78290495

This is the SC location that has not yet been determined ? Could this be the mansion (f4 elimination) ?

I can see a railing with steps in the background.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:28 am

I think I found the suitcases that I think that match what the guys had. Someone mentioned previously that this not normally in the goody bag they get. But they seem to be from the same company. hmmm [/quote]

May i ask what are we debating with these screen caps if we are debating who the guy is i would say Ryan as the dress shirt and same exact color tie is on top the red suitcase and the suit jacket is hanging near by on the bunk bed..
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 am

LuvnIt wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 2ahdyix

May i ask what are we debating with these screen caps if we are debating who the guy is i would say Ryan as the dress shirt and same exact color tie is on top the red suitcase and the suit jacket is hanging near by on the bunk bed..[/quote]

Suitcase guy, the shirt looks blue, unless it was photoshopped.

Luvnit...good catch on the tie...are you able to (or anyone) able to zoom in on that tie with Ryan?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:40 am

great catch - that is definitely the tie on top of the toter.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 am

anders wrote:great catch - that is definitely the tie on top of the toter.

Somebody else alluded to it, but look at his cuff under the suit jacket. It is blue and not white.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

right - the shirt prolly isn't the same shirt - but we now know that tie is Ryan's.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:18 am

The tie in the picture where he is pulling suitcase...almost looks to have a pattern....does the other one?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers