SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 pm

emusha wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
emusha wrote:the guy next to her looks too short to be CH - maybe she does have heels on though... Ashley's 5' 1'' how tall is CH?

CH is between 5'9 - 5'10 tall.
hmmm then the guy in the image would be too short to be CH .....I'm guessing it's JP Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 1430875924

Isn't JP the same height as CH?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 pm

In looking at these sc what strikes me is that most of these guys are grown men. Even though Ben is only 28, his life experience has matured him.

Ash's behavior is less grown up shall we say. To restate what many have said..she is educated but not wise. She does have growing and maturing to do.

That is why I wish she would take some time, maybe date her F1 IRL or whatever. She is so impulsive. This show is so quick. She has so many I think conflicting ideas swirling. My heart aches for her these last few episodes. But at the same time, I am not liking her behavior. She is on a self destructive path.
I hope, really hope, that JP or Ben (but I don't want him to be F1) take time and have patience with her. She really needs to grow up some.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Is he Love_me?

pavalygurl -- I have heard your comment from many people about Ashley's maturity - what compared to say Ali does she lack in maturity that makes people react this way? Is it that she's a sucker for the bad boy? --- I'm not really getting it...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 pm

emusha wrote:Is he Love_me?

pavalygurl -- I have heard your comment from many people about Ashley's maturity - what compared to say Ali does she lack in maturity that makes people react this way? Is it that she's a sucker for the bad boy? --- I'm not really getting it...

True, I would say in relation to Ali there isn't a whole lot of difference. I remember a lot of people going off on Ali about Frank and how ridiculous Ali was. Hopefully Ashley follows suit with a good F1 and a real relationship in the end.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Love_Me wrote:
emusha wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
emusha wrote:the guy next to her looks too short to be CH - maybe she does have heels on though... Ashley's 5' 1'' how tall is CH?

CH is between 5'9 - 5'10 tall.
hmmm then the guy in the image would be too short to be CH .....I'm guessing it's JP Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 1430875924

Isn't JP the same height as CH?
That's what I think..JP is around 5'10", not short, just not a giant. Of course to 5'1" Ashley (also my height..laugh out loud) JP is very tall and he's the perfect height. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi emusha: I don't think Ali struggled as much with self-esteem issues as Ash does. Ali did not allow herself to be a victim. TPTB for whatever stinking reason have had much more of a field day with Ashley, I think sadly because they could. Ali granted did not like Justin Rego, and was able to take the warning. I also think Ali was more experienced in the dating world and less likely to "fall" for the line. She, like Ash, also had 2 remarkable F2 men...so I hope for the best but fear for the worst.

With Ash it is like a perfect storm of circumstances doomed her. And who among us hasn't been a sucker for a bad boy at least once? But I think for her own sense of worth, Ash has some growing to do.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm

I can see what you are saying -- there's a level of depth that's lacking in Ashley's discussions about the guys... (which given we may not be hearing due to what they're airing) -- Actually I don't think I've heard many insightful thoughts about her reaction to the guys and an introspective reflection about how they fit what she wants out of life and how they fit into that....then again is the bentley broken record taking all that depth from her PIs?
One thing tho that is interesting is - Ashley is hung up on the 'feeling' of love and that's not all that it is...the feeling is important but it can be construde from highly superficial things like infatuation, lust etc. especially without the depth of a human relationship between two people where they connect on various different levels...we're not hearing Ashley reflect about these things or pushing to build these deeper relationships and it makes for a dull "rehearsed" tone for this show like Kovacs was talking about on the bette beatdown...
Also I guess it takes maturity to say -- if a guy really is into me the LAST thing he'd ever imagine doing is to Leave...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 pm

sgjsnow wrote:

True, I would say in relation to Ali there isn't a whole lot of difference. I remember a lot of people going off on Ali about Frank and how ridiculous Ali was. Hopefully Ashley follows suit with a good F1 and a real relationship in the end.

Ali was ridiculous about Jake the Fake!!!! Oh Ali, you have come so far... we are so proud *tear* :Nod:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 am

noobsleuth wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

Ali was ridiculous about Jake the Fake!!!! Oh Ali, you have come so far... we are so proud *tear* :Nod:

I know! How quickly fans forgive and forget when there is a hot, loving F1 and a sweet, stable relationship. This is what was going on 4 months before Roberto:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 Ali-crying-5

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 Jake-pavelka-ali-fedotowsky-bachelor-wings-of-love-large-abc

Sorry if someone was snacking! :puke: :puke:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:37 am

Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

I know! How quickly fans forgive and forget when there is a hot, loving F1 and a sweet, stable relationship. This is what was going on 4 months before Roberto:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 Ali-crying-5

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 Jake-pavelka-ali-fedotowsky-bachelor-wings-of-love-large-abc

Sorry if someone was snacking! :puke: :puke:

I know this was before the hot crying mess scene in which she threw the flower on the ground.
Was it before or after her hot crying mess scene in the hotel hallway?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 am

I was feeling hungry but not anymore. Thank goodness Ali had some sense knocked into her.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 87b72b10 Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 86669110 Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 am

After the hallway meltdown.. which was so incredibly dramatic yet hilarious at the same time.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers