SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 50 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 am

Hotmomma wrote:As i watch this again tonight..TO me it sure seems like JP's walk and body..Now I don't know where or when..

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 2zemmh0

Is this what Ryan wore at the Meet and Greet? Or maybe at the beginning of the season, when they were highlighting him during the premiere?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:04 am

Wow! When you isolate each frame, then you can see how freaked out JP looks. The new previews shown tonight went by so fast and I couldn't really see JP long enough. I guess that was the idea! His mouth is open in disbelief. It has to be JP who walks out of the room. Not a happy camper! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 2089373836
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 am

cupcakes wrote:Locations need to be sleuthed for the caps below.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 V63zpv

well I found some information about the Sabeto Mud Baths in Fiji, seems like it could be a match:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 IMG_3988

The ‘Sabeto Hot Springs’… No Wait, We Mean the ‘Sabeto Mud Baths

Sabeto is one of Fiji’s true hidden gems. Halfway between Nadi and Lautoka, ambling down the main access road off the Queens Highway, you will head past the famous Land of the Sleeping Giants and its beautiful array of orchids as well as the location of Fiji’s renowned Stony Creek Resort sunset views.

Continuing down the increasingly narrow dirt road until you reach a point when you are just not sure that you are still headed in the proper direction, you will eventually happen upon the Sabeto Hot Springs also known as the Sabeto Mud Baths. Welcome to the tropical paradise version of a double entendre.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 IMG_3997

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Mud-1

link: travel website page about Sabeto Mud Baths

link: blog post about Sabeto Mud Baths

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:59 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:As i watch this again tonight..TO me it sure seems like JP's walk and body..Now I don't know where or when..

Is this what Ryan wore at the Meet and Greet? Or maybe at the beginning of the season, when they were highlighting him during the premiere?

This was a good thought so I went back and watched the intros, but it didn't match anyone in the intros, and it's not what Ryan wore at the M&G. Too bad, I was hoping you were right.

There are tropical flowers outside the door, so it does make sense that it is not in someone's hometown.. probably a vacation spot. (and yes, I did attempt to identify the flowers but that didn't narrow down the location, lol. I believe they are yellow Bromeliad and they are native to central and south america so no help there, just a transplanted flower display!)

oh yeah, here's the shot with the flowers, I just realized that it's not the same as the one above, and it's making me sound like I'm seeing imaginary flowers!
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 35339167b

btw, I lightened this to see the furniture inside, as somebody asked about that earlier, but then I got distracted by the plants. (yikes, now I really do sound crazy!)

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:36 am

They're sitting in the house when we see lucas and jp I wonder what the situation is that solicits this reaction
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 am

JBF wrote:
So... this must be the ONLY shot of Ben (dark tie). May need more shots of his hands to be sure. ** Now the key question** Why don't we have any shots of Ben with Ashley?

It is getting late. Time to go to beddy-bye. Have fun everybody!

the hands in pockets is Ben, too. As is the one coming off the boat. Of course not everyone agrees, but it certainly seems that way to me after all the analysis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:58 am

DMBFan wrote:
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Scaled.php?server=829&filename=benf
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Scaled.php?server=695&filename=dinow
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Scaled.php?server=823&filename=dino2
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Scaled.php?server=36&filename=sc1l
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Scaled.php?server=200&filename=sc2jSeason 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Scaled.php?server=6&filename=wtfci

The last one is JP's WTF comment - different outfit though so who knows when it was done. Looks like he may be the jealous one, but I don't know if he'll show it to Ashley.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 4219981604 for the screencaps DMBFan! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 316013620
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 am

JBanana wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Locations need to be sleuthed for the caps below.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 V63zpv

well I found some information about the Sabeto Mud Baths in Fiji, seems like it could be a match:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 IMG_3988

The ‘Sabeto Hot Springs’… No Wait, We Mean the ‘Sabeto Mud Baths

Sabeto is one of Fiji’s true hidden gems. Halfway between Nadi and Lautoka, ambling down the main access road off the Queens Highway, you will head past the famous Land of the Sleeping Giants and its beautiful array of orchids as well as the location of Fiji’s renowned Stony Creek Resort sunset views.

Continuing down the increasingly narrow dirt road until you reach a point when you are just not sure that you are still headed in the proper direction, you will eventually happen upon the Sabeto Hot Springs also known as the Sabeto Mud Baths. Welcome to the tropical paradise version of a double entendre.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 IMG_3997

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Mud-1

link: travel website page about Sabeto Mud Baths

link: blog post about Sabeto Mud Baths
Yes I found this a week or so ago. Its Halfway between Nadi and Lautoka,
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 am

Rosepetal wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Have we seen a picture of JP's suitcase? I just don't think that is JP.

I'm not even sure if that picture is from this season.
LOL now we know they like to throw in a cap once in a while..

Remember the Bevin foot cap.. rofl If it is from this season..The color of the tie seems altered..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 am

I think it could be Constantine..Since his waterfall date seems not far from the mud bath place..no idea

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Scaled.php?server=823&filename=dino2Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 V63zpv
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am

mnmhughes wrote:

I have no clue if we all are on the same page here. This is not Ryan, but Jordan Paul either going to final rose ceremony (taking luggage from one hotel to another) or leaving on his honeymoon.

IGNORE ALL PREVIEW VOICEOVERS... this is not somebody she dumped

At least somebody tell me I'm dead wrong with my screencap suggestions posted earlier. Follow the boat in the background and you can easily put the photos of JP standing with Ashley at the final rose ceremony in proper order.

The CHALLENGE is finding evidence that Ben even makes it to final rose ceremony. Something very suspicious happens here. What was fijiman's quote?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:34 am

I am convinced that this is JP as well......his stride, he is wearing brown shoes and belt that JP likes to wear and has the very long fingers that JP has.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers