SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 49 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Gina wrote:That cap bothers me too. It's bringing back dejavu of that cap all season of Ali crying hugging the guy in the blue shirt and we couldn't figure out if it was Chris or how it came into play. Never did I think it was the day she sent him home before his LCD. There were every other scenarios speculated known to mankind but none came even close to what actually happened. Could this be another one like that and not a good sign for JP. I shudder thinking of it.

If this is another eary departure like ChrisL, why is Ben leaving at the FRC, or is that Ben. The rejected one is never shown leaving the hotel, so it would have to be before the FRC, right? And, if this is before the FRC, why is he wearing a suit? no idea
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:30 pm

sydney1 wrote:
Gina wrote:That cap bothers me too. It's bringing back dejavu of that cap all season of Ali crying hugging the guy in the blue shirt and we couldn't figure out if it was Chris or how it came into play. Never did I think it was the day she sent him home before his LCD. There were every other scenarios speculated known to mankind but none came even close to what actually happened. Could this be another one like that and not a good sign for JP. I shudder thinking of it.

If this is another eary departure like ChrisL, why is Ben leaving at the FRC, or is that Ben. The rejected one is never shown leaving the hotel, so it would have to be before the FRC, right? And, if this is before the FRC, why is he wearing a suit? no idea

I agree. It just doesn't make sense for it to be JP. Unless everyone is wrong about GSG being JP (I don't think we are) then JP is at the FRC. Why would they show him leaving the Hotel in a completely different suit if he was rejected?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 pm

sydney1 wrote:

That's what doesn't make sense. I know some think it's JP from the gait and stature, but that tie doesn't look like the kind JP wears, they are usually plain, and no cuffs are visible at all under the suit sleeves. Are TPTB wanting us to think this is who comes back, which would be Ryan, but again, why the suit? no idea I just don't think that is JP.

Last edited by Gina on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 pm

And, you know what else is funny, we have never seen JP suitcase. They usually show the guys packing before their date and leaving their suitcase at the door, but, correct me if I am wrong, I have never seen JP suitcase. Interesting, to say the least scratch

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:06 am

sydney1 wrote:And, you know what else is funny, we have never seen JP suitcase. They usually show the guys packing before their date and leaving their suitcase at the door, but, correct me if I am wrong, I have never seen JP suitcase. Interesting, to say the least scratch

I wondered about that too! Strange indeed.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 am

chaslom4 wrote:Have we seen a picture of JP's suitcase? I just don't think that is JP.

I'm not even sure if that picture is from this season.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:38 am

Hotmomma wrote:As i watch this again tonight..TO me it sure seems like JP's walk and body..Now I don't know where or when..

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 2zemmh0

THIS LOOKS LIKE JORDAN

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 51091335

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 77515930
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 2011-06-04_042237
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 0
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 2011-06-21_170236
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 2011-06-07_125736
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:15 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 80137589

No doubt everybody now knows this picture matches the above on account of the same boat in background. Looks like he is reaching for something in the pocket.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 64540597

Could there have been some photoshop done with this shirt? The suit looks the same though.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 98217524

So... this must be the ONLY shot of Ben (dark tie). May need more shots of his hands to be sure. ** Now the key question** Why don't we have any shots of Ben with Ashley?

It is getting late. Time to go to beddy-bye. Have fun everybody!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:29 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 2zemmh0

Shot in the dark here but, as I went back and look at other seasons trying to find the red suitcase with no luck. One thing I have notice is that the lead talks about her/ his final 3 and journey that he/she has taken with these bachelorettes/bachelors to get to the FD’s. This talk usually happens at the beginning of the FD episode and sometimes we see the bachelorettes/bachelors packing and leaving their hotel for the flight to their fantasy date location after the 4/3 cut. I wonder if this is a picture of someone (probably JP) leaving his hotel before the 4/3 RC. Just a thought.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:36 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Scaled.php?server=829&filename=benf
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Scaled.php?server=695&filename=dinow
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Scaled.php?server=823&filename=dino2
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Scaled.php?server=36&filename=sc1l
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Scaled.php?server=200&filename=sc2jSeason 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Scaled.php?server=6&filename=wtfci

The last one is JP's WTF comment - different outfit though so who knows when it was done. Looks like he may be the jealous one, but I don't know if he'll show it to Ashley.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:47 am

One more...doesn't Ashley's outfit look like when she was upset & crying over Bentley when he left the first time.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Scaled.php?server=692&filename=ashleyw

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 am

DMBFan wrote:One more...doesn't Ashley's outfit look like when she was upset & crying over Bentley when he left the first time.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Scaled.php?server=692&filename=ashleyw

That outfit was from the Jabbawockeez group date.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers