SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 58 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by jelle Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Havent they used one of the Roosevelt Hotels?
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 pm

They don't always use the mansion for the HTD RC. For Jillian's they just had it at the hotel they were staying at. Even if it is at the mansion, I can't imagine they'll show them rolling out their bags. RC's are usually in the evening so doubt they'd be heading to Fiji afterward.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 pm

There is a Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, but I don't think this is a match. That is a bit far in traffic to the mansion. Is there another Roosevelt Hotel in the LA area?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 pm

albean99 wrote:They don't always use the mansion for the HTD RC. For Jillian's they just had it at the hotel they were staying at. Even if it is at the mansion, I can't imagine they'll show them rolling out their bags. RC's are usually in the evening so doubt they'd be heading to Fiji afterward.

Even if they took an overnight flight to Fiji, it's unlikely they'd wear a suit and tie on that long flight.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 pm

I think that is JP. I just spent a long time looking at lobby pictures of hotels in Fiji, and also the airport....no matches yet.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Very energetic of you, Nutty1. I'm pretty sure my dh thinks I've lost it. Maybe I'd better back away from the laptop and watch a show with him. :yes:
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesky Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:12 pm

jojo47 wrote:I know there are some photoshop experts on this board. In reference to the FRC caps of GSG, I've always thought the stripes on the collar of his dress shirt looked awfully bold compared to the rest of the cap and almost had a fake look to them. Could they be photoshopped in?

I thought the stripes looked fake too!

Bluesky

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 pm

OK... late to the examination party.

Just getting a bunch of photos together for our FINAL opinions here... Am I right or am I hallucinating here?

I am 95% certain these are JP. Hands are a perfect match. They don't resemble Chris Harrison or Ben... even though the former looks ready to marry her. Also the tie may be blue in all. I am not sold that the shirt is necessarily striped... it COULD be. OR photoshopped. (You think they wouldn't do that?)

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 42498594
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 21124956

I suspect this a "reach in the pocket" moment. She puts her hand to her mouth. Then he moves towards the other side of her.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 80137589

Striped or PHOTOSHOPPED shirt?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 92011390

I am 95% certain this is the ONE Ben shot from the time of the FRC. Hands are a perfect match. Why all of the other shots look like JP, I can't understand. Why not show Ben holding her hands as well? Are we certain this even is the FRC location? Well, we DO have that plane...

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 98217524

... and it resembles the one flying overhead...

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 69052143

Also this is JP

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 50233570

Why? Because every shot of JP in the preview has a pessimistic voiceover heard during it and every Ben shot has an optimistic one. In this case, Ames voiceovers "Whoever goes home tonight will be heartbroken." Those goofball editors!!!!

Are we all assuming this is the rose ceremony after hometowns when her beloved Ames goes? No more elevator boogie.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 78290495

Poor girl! Looks like she needs a hug. "I woke up today thinking this is going to be a great day (voiceover time) and now it is ruined. It is so cruel (back to crying PI) It’s not fair!"

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 59822495

Guess this could be one of several things...
1.) Breaking up with Ben was hard to do... since he used the L word with her and offered the two carat cut she oggled over during Willie's Las Vegas date
2.) Ben told her he likes Constantine better
3.) Ben stood her up and she is now paranoid the other will too... just like Bentley, Mickey and the cameraman she had a crush on
4.) JP overslept and is racing with his luggage. Cue in the song by Spencer Davis Group "Gimme Some Lovin' "as he bolts to beat time a.k.a. Notting Hill style.
5.) Something about the weather is causing delays... her date with Constantine in Thailand suffered from choppy waves. Maybe Cupcake ran into trouble on the high seas?
6.) She's not having a happy period

All of this was probably covered elsewhere and I need to go through the threads, but just trying to get the overall "consensus read" here.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 pm

JBF wrote:OK... late to the examination party.

Just getting a bunch of photos together for our FINAL opinions here... Am I right or am I hallucinating here?

I am 95% certain these are JP. Hands are a perfect match. They don't resemble Chris Harrison or Ben... even though the former looks ready to marry her. Also the tie may be blue in all. I am not sold that the shirt is necessarily striped... it COULD be. OR photoshopped. (You think they wouldn't do that?)

I suspect this a "reach in the pocket" moment. She puts her hand to her mouth. Then he moves towards the other side of her.

I am 95% certain this is the ONE Ben shot from the time of the FRC. Hands are a perfect match. Why all of the other shots look like JP, I can't understand. Why not show Ben holding her hands as well? Are we certain this even is the FRC location? Well, we DO have that plane...

Also this is JP

Why? Because every shot of JP in the preview has a pessimistic voiceover heard during it and every Ben shot has an optimistic one. In this case, Ames voiceovers "Whoever goes home tonight will be heartbroken." Those goofball editors!!!!

Are we all assuming this is the rose ceremony after hometowns when her beloved Ames goes? No more elevator boogie.

Poor girl! Looks like she needs a hug. "I woke up today thinking this is going to be a great day (voiceover time) and now it is ruined. It is so cruel (back to crying PI) It’s not fair!"

1.) Breaking up with Ben was hard to do... since he used the L word with her and offered the two carat cut she oggled over during Willie's Las Vegas date
3.) Ben stood her up and she is now paranoid the other will too... just like Bentley, Mickey and the cameraman she had a crush on
4.) JP overslept and is racing with his luggage. Cue in the song by Spencer Davis Group "Gimme Some Lovin' "as he bolts to beat time a.k.a. Notting Hill style.
5.) Something about the weather is causing delays... her date with Constantine in Thailand suffered from choppy waves. Maybe Cupcake ran into trouble on the high seas?

All of this was probably covered elsewhere and I need to go through the threads, but just trying to get the overall "consensus read" here.

OMG....hysterical!!!! rotfl OK, I vote for #2!!!!

I think pics 2 & 3 are Ben also.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:

I keep thinking they all are JP, but you may very well be correct. I was focusing too much on that stupid boat in the background. However, you see a boat in that Ashley-by-herself-with-airplane-overhead shot. Sooooooooooo... we are kinda back where we started.

What drives me crazy is that I can't see the tie in a lot of shots...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Ryan's suitcase

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 2ahdyix

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:
JBF wrote:OK... late to the examination party.

Also this is JP

I think picture # 2 is Ben because his thumbs curve up like a "c".
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers