SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 48 of 68 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:20 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ninu wrote:Why would they be in Philly??? Have they ever gone to the lead's town??

And also - Ryv we compared the men's physiques to establish that the mud bath was JP/Ash - much like the Vienna/Jake date a few seasons ago. Although, if you would like, we can repost the comparisons for you :gotcha:

Chadd's Ford, PA is 25 miles west of Philly. Ames' mother had a residence in Chadd's Ford as recently as a few years ago.

You might be onto something there, Kasha. Googling Chadds Ford images comes up with lots of old stone houses and lots of trees & greenery. Chadds Ford is also in Delaware County, so when I googled images for Delaware County and carraiges, there are tons of pics that come up.

I know. :gotcha:
The fact there is also a horse drawn carriage firm used for tv/films and theatrics is very tempting, too. They have all types of carriages from different time periods. So we could be searching for a needle in a haystack. MF may have used a tv/filming firm for this purpose. Who knows.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by cupcakes Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Locations need to be sleuthed for the caps below.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 Nz6so

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 117r6gn
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 2im5qop

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 V63zpv

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 140f703

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 15bww9

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 2zemmh0

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 pm

cupcakes wrote:Locations need to be sleuthed for the caps below.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 Nz6so

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 117r6gn
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 2im5qop

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 V63zpv

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 140f703

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 48 15bww9

Also, the cap of Ashley crying in that gold, sequined top. There's a bridge and potted plant behind her. 👋
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 pm

As i watch this again tonight..TO me it sure seems like JP's walk and body..Now I don't know where or when..

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:38 pm

This may not mean anything, but the earrings Ashley have on sitting on the orange strip couch, she worn on JK on her first interview after the show aired. (she had on a black dress, very short)

She also had these earrings on with JP on the beach, at least I think that is JP, he has on a yellow shirt.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 pm

sydney1 wrote:This may not mean anything, but the earrings Ashley have on sitting on the orange strip couch, she worn on JK on her first interview after the show aired. (she had on a black dress, very short)

She also had these earrings on with JP on the beach, at least I think that is JP, he has on a yellow shirt.
Thank you I knew I saw those earring in an interview that Ashley did..but couldn't remember which one..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:As i watch this again tonight..TO me it sure seems like JP's walk and body..Now I don't know where or when..

I haven't rewatched the episode yet, but I was thinking the same thing earlier when I was looking at this SC again.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:54 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:As i watch this again tonight..TO me it sure seems like JP's walk and body..Now I don't know where or when..

I haven't rewatched the episode yet, but I was thinking the same thing earlier when I was looking at this SC again.

I think this guy might be wearing brown shoes too. During Ali's season, we saw both Roberto and Chris packing for FD, right? Didn't Roberto have a red suitcase? I seem to remember that for some reason, because we matched it up with a red suitcase Ali was using after the show. I don't know why this person is wearing a suit though. Suspect
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Perhaps someone could do a hands match (again).
I always thought that this was Ryan (since we know he is either coming or going at some point) but the gait does seem like JP. Watching the slow mo clip may help too.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:00 am

This guy is also wearing a brown belt...What color belt does JP usually wear.???

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:11 am

That cap bothers me too. It's bringing back dejavu of that cap all season of Ali crying hugging the guy in the blue shirt and we couldn't figure out if it was Chris or how it came into play. Never did I think it was the day she sent him home before his LCD. There were every other scenarios speculated known to mankind but none came even close to what actually happened. Could this be another one like that and not a good sign for JP. I shudder thinking of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 am

Have we seen a picture of JP's suitcase? I just don't think that is JP.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 68 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers