SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 60 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by ninu Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 am

Also: Ash's F1 guy is Jake the Fake back for another shot at fameho-- I mean true wuv heartbeat :vomit:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:05 am

COMPLETELY unrelated to the above discussions, but this pic humors me...
Ames and Lucas are in their own little world and the other two are...

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Picture12

ryvetted posted this great one.

Last edited by JBF on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 am

I'm new to post here, but noticed something that I haven't seen discussed yet (forgive me if I've just missed it!)

As mentioned in earlier posts, it appears that if the following SC should be flipped (because her bangs aren't on the same side)

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125204

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125214

These SCs would show that her darker earring should actually be on our left (Sorry, it's easier to see flipped...but I couldn't save my flipped files)

There is another SC that shows her opposite side (again should be flipped with the bangs)..this earring should be on our right.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125270

When you switch back to her PI (and her bangs are on the correct side again) her earrings have switched with the darker earring on our right and the white earring moved to our left.
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125279

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125289

These would go with a couple of the SC we get of her upset in the FRC:
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125311

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125318

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125337

This would explain the need for them to flip the SCs as it's less obvious that her hair is flipped than earrings changing sides. I'm thinking that there are actually two FRCs....possibly even JP both times leaving & then coming back another day/time. Thoughts??

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 am

Samantharose wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
JBF wrote:OK... late to the examination party.

Just getting a bunch of photos together for our FINAL opinions here... Am I right or am I hallucinating here?

I am 95% certain these are JP. Hands are a perfect match. They don't resemble Chris Harrison or Ben... even though the former looks ready to marry her. Also the tie may be blue in all. I am not sold that the shirt is necessarily striped... it COULD be. OR photoshopped. (You think they wouldn't do that?)

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 42498594
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 21124956

I suspect this a "reach in the pocket" moment. She puts her hand to her mouth. Then he moves towards the other side of her.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 80137589

Striped or PHOTOSHOPPED shirt?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 92011390

I am 95% certain this is the ONE Ben shot from the time of the FRC. Hands are a perfect match. Why all of the other shots look like JP, I can't understand. Why not show Ben holding her hands as well? Are we certain this even is the FRC location? Well, we DO have that plane...

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 98217524

... and it resembles the one flying overhead...

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 69052143

Also this is JP

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 50233570

Why? Because every shot of JP in the preview has a pessimistic voiceover heard during it and every Ben shot has an optimistic one. In this case, Ames voiceovers "Whoever goes home tonight will be heartbroken." Those goofball editors!!!!

Are we all assuming this is the rose ceremony after hometowns when her beloved Ames goes? No more elevator boogie.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 78290495

Poor girl! Looks like she needs a hug. "I woke up today thinking this is going to be a great day (voiceover time) and now it is ruined. It is so cruel (back to crying PI) It’s not fair!"

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 59822495

Guess this could be one of several things...
1.) Breaking up with Ben was hard to do... since he used the L word with her and offered the two carat cut she oggled over during Willie's Las Vegas date
2.) Ben told her he likes Constantine better
3.) Ben stood her up and she is now paranoid the other will too... just like Bentley, Mickey and the cameraman she had a crush on
4.) JP overslept and is racing with his luggage. Cue in the song by Spencer Davis Group "Gimme Some Lovin' "as he bolts to beat time a.k.a. Notting Hill style.
5.) Something about the weather is causing delays... her date with Constantine in Thailand suffered from choppy waves. Maybe Cupcake ran into trouble on the high seas?
6.) She's not having a happy period

All of this was probably covered elsewhere and I need to go through the threads, but just trying to get the overall "consensus read" here.

OMG....hysterical!!!! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 1806963828 OK, I vote for #2!!!!

I think pics 2 & 3 are Ben also.

I think picture # 2 is Ben because his thumbs curve up like a "c".

I agree with you. If you look at the one picture that is identified as Ben, #5, there are the same thumbs curled up like a "c".

The more I look at them, the more I go crazy! I am convinced that picture #4 is JP because of the side view of his jawline and no hair on the collar. I don't know about #1. It could be JP.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:28 am

Alissa wrote:I'm new to post here, but noticed something that I haven't seen discussed yet (forgive me if I've just missed it!)

As mentioned in earlier posts, it appears that if the following SC should be flipped (because her bangs aren't on the same side)

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125204

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125214

These SCs would show that her darker earring should actually be on our left (Sorry, it's easier to see flipped...but I couldn't save my flipped files)

There is another SC that shows her opposite side (again should be flipped with the bangs)..this earring should be on our right.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125270

When you switch back to her PI (and her bangs are on the correct side again) her earrings have switched with the darker earring on our right and the white earring moved to our left.
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125279

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125289

These would go with a couple of the SC we get of her upset in the FRC:
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125311

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125318

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Cap201125337

This would explain the need for them to flip the SCs as it's less obvious that her hair is flipped than earrings changing sides. I'm thinking that there are actually two FRCs....possibly even JP both times leaving & then coming back another day/time. Thoughts??

:Welcome :Welcome Alissa! Thanks for joining us! You have a good eye. Yes, we have discussed the flipping of the pics. I explained the earring style, and that they had been switched in the ears. The black pearl one looks like it even got bent at some point--maybe when she took them out--because the pearl is straight down, and then the pear is sticking out at an angle. She must have had a really ruff time at some point during that day--after F2 we would assume.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:04 am

Yup... this one is starting to look like Ben… The Mighty Thumb

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 21124956
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 350931
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 2011-06-28_032853
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 am

Thanks for posting the thumb comparisons JBL! No doubt is left there anymore! :Nod:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:26 am

G'day from Australia! My new granddaughter just beautiful (that's why I'm here!). Let me weigh in if I may.

The Red Rollilng Suitcase: The guys usually stay at the Hyatt Westlake before the M&G. That's where Mama got her great photos. The Hyatt does not have white picket fences. I know this to be true. I am wondering, based on the bromelaids, if it might be the house at 420 Kanan Road before the F4/F3 RC. That RC definitely took place at the mansion - we drove by absolutely by coincidence that night. I couldn't stop or gasp or grab DUH's hand or anything...

I agree that someone could have a matched set of luggage, so it could be Ryan, but maybe Ryan on return, all dressed up to impress. But I doubt that there are too many white picket fences in Fiji (I do like to shoot down my own theories...) Having said that, and not seen the video, I'm leaning towards JP>

Two different suits. Pocket Guy is reaching for a ring, or stammering to see if Ash will send him home before a Humiliating Proposal.

OK, off to cuddle a baby.

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 2028500532 Alissa! Glad you joined the site.

Thanks Ryvetted for the new screencaps. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 550657593

in2deep thanks for checking in with us from Australia. Congrats on your new granddaughter!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 1534679567
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 am

The 420 Kanan house has been used as one of the secret places for the star and F1 to meet.

Wonderful to hear from you in2deep!

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 am

Since I’m hopelessly out of touch this season, I thought I would try and sleuth a sc that was relatively confined and not too difficult. Little did I realize what I was getting into!!!!! It took me much of the day yesterday, but I now think I'm ready to have a stab at the sc below (in the hopes that it has not already been identified).

The carriage is a “roof seat break” and has distinctive features and colouring.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Rsbsc02
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Rsbsc01

After much searching I think I found the carriage at two “drives” – one in Southern Pines, North Carolina and the other at Aiken, South Carolina.
Note not only the identical features of the coaches but also the two guys in the back boxes.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Southernpines09rsb01
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Aiken09rsb02

That lead me on a wild goose chase to the south, but …. in the end the realization that folks that drive coaches travel all over the place for events combined with an attempt to identify the driver lead me back north. I think the driver is none other than George “Frolic” Weymouth, famous painter, du Pont heir, owner of Big Bend Farm in Chadds Ford PA, founder of the Brandywine River Museum, and avid coach owner and four-in-hand driver.

Here are a couple of images of the coach on his property at Big Bend Farm followed by an image of his house and the barn.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Frolicweymouthbbf01
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Frolicweymouthbbf02
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Thebigbend

So … my best guess is that “coach sc” is at Big Bend Farm, in Chadds Ford, PA – not far from Philadelphia. Not sure what that means for the HTDs.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:26 am

^^^You are unbelievable!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers