SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by docnash14 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:44 pm

jello1592 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
Blue is really Emily's color. Well, every color is actually her color! #Bachelorette

Didn't she wear a blue dress during Brad's season at the F4 RC?

ETA: :yes:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 Bachelor

Emily loves blue!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 Embluesheet
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 Emblue4
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 Emblue

Speaking of why Emily left Brad, as has been brought up, one of the reasons we know of is that she did not feel special enough during the filming. As she has gone through her own experience as the Bachelorette, she has been afforded a completely different perspective relative to how possible it is to have feelings for more than one person and consequently how difficult it is to be in the role that she is now in and that Brad was in. I have wondered how Emily is processing all of that in the context of her former relationship with Brad.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by terabithia Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 pm

I think it's very possible Fleiss is just messing with us because he doesn't want people to think we have it all figured out.

Before yesterday a lot of people (not just here) were saying Emily would definitely choose Arie because he's a race car driver (I don't think that's the reason she would choose him but a lot of people have been saying it). That was the buzz going around.

If that was completely wrong (like TPTB know she's really crazy about Jef) I think Fleiss & Co. would be happy to let people go on assuming Arie = F1. They love the surprise eliminations that viewers don't see coming, they love the surprise endings (look at how often they build up the F2 to make the F1 seem completely unexpected to most viewers).

So why would Fleiss tweet things to suggest the conclusion a lot of fans have already reached is wrong? Doesn't that ruin the surprise?

I don't know, I just think how I'd act as an exec producer. If Emily eliminated Arie last night I'd be thrilled because it'd be sooo easy to edit him as a clear front runner and then pull the rug out from under the audience when she sends him home. And the last thing I'd do was hint to the spoiler hungry fans they were on the wrong track, I'd want them to continue thinking Arie had the best shot at F1. plotting
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 pm

terabithia wrote:I think it's very possible Fleiss is just messing with us because he doesn't want people to think we have it all figured out.

Before yesterday a lot of people (not just here) were saying Emily would definitely choose Arie because he's a race car driver (I don't think that's the reason she would choose him but a lot of people have been saying it). That was the buzz going around.

If that was completely wrong (like TPTB know she's really crazy about Jef) I think Fleiss & Co. would be happy to let people go on assuming Arie = F1. They love the surprise eliminations that viewers don't see coming, they love the surprise endings (look at how often they build up the F2 to make the F1 seem completely unexpected to most viewers).

So why would Fleiss tweet things to suggest the conclusion a lot of fans have already reached is wrong? Doesn't that ruin the surprise?

I don't know, I just think how I'd act as an exec producer. If Emily eliminated Arie last night I'd be thrilled because it'd be sooo easy to edit him as a clear front runner and then pull the rug out from under the audience when she sends him home. And the last thing I'd do was hint to the spoiler hungry fans they were on the wrong track, I'd want them to continue thinking Arie had the best shot at F1. plotting

I agree and, in fact, posted something very similar in Sean's thread earlier today.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:20 pm

terabithia wrote:I think it's very possible Fleiss is just messing with us because he doesn't want people to think we have it all figured out.

After RS made the announcement that Emily was not very happy about the Cassie/Arie thing many people thought she might eliminate him at the RC. The tweets last night will probably be interpreted by some as if Arie was eliminated and now there is no clear front runner. I think people on this board are going to question his tweets and what they mean, but to people who only listen to RS the tweets clearly suggest that the possible frontrunner was eliminated last night.

So it's possible that Arie is still there which would be a surprise to people who believe what RS said on his video blog! :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Also, Wetpaint and Radar Online picked up the RS story, maybe others. So it's more widely known than just those who listened to or read about his video blog.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 pm

I don't think we should put to much stock into arie and jef's fb and twitter, arie twitter was back up on like wed, B4 his htd on thursday! I suspect they have family members that have the passwords and probably cleaned them up a bit. Also neither have had any activity! Why did kacie b not reactivate hers until after it aired she had benn eliminated, have the rules changed this season?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Is Canada Bachelor filming yet?

Cheryl Savage‏@cheryl_savage
@EmilyMaynard & #thebachelorette crew are filming at Bear Mtn in #yyj!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Adam Mansfield tweeted an American Airlines plane photo at 10:46 am. Looking at flightstats.com, the 11 am departures from LAX on AA are to JFK, Miami, and Denver. Those might be the stops on the way to wherever they're going. This is all under the assumption that he's with them.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:40 pm

So they went to canada for the overnights?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:42 pm

brittany4400 wrote:So they went to canada for the overnights?

I don't know, here is the place I think she is talking about. http://bearmountain.ca/

Last edited by momoftrips on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:43 pm

While the bachelor himself hasn’t yet been announced, ladies can fill out a form online in the meantime to throw their hat in the ring. The show is slated to start filming in the fall.

So I think if there is really Bach filming going on, it would be Emily's crew :yes:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 4 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:47 pm

momoftrips wrote:Is Canada Bachelor filming yet?

Cheryl Savage‏@cheryl_savage
@EmilyMaynard & #thebachelorette crew are filming at Bear Mtn in #yyj!

Yea!! Great find!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz