SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 am

docnash14 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Were these MF tweets brought over?

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Rose ceremony time. @EmilyMaynard really struggling with her decision...
She just cried. What a sweet and sincere woman...
It's gonna be a real horse race to the finish line... All bets are off!
Neil Lane had better bring his A-game!!!

Yes they were brought over immediately after they were tweeted.

I like the tweet about the horse race to the finish.
My bets are still on the Dark Horse.... with the blond hair. Praying

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by brittany4400 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 am

Do we think the comment about the final rose being a little too ready is talking about that she knows her final1 or maybe she went from 4 to 2?? Idk
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:40 am

brittany4400 wrote:Do we think the comment about the final rose being a little too ready is talking about that she knows her final1 or maybe she went from 4 to 2?? Idk

Doesn't Chris Harrison make the remark about "the final rose" of the evening or something like that? "Gentlemen, this is the final rose of the evening." It seems like that is what he says. If so, then it would appear to me that maybe Fleiss was saying that Emily was ready to give out her final rose of the 4-3 RC, and she was ready to do it and get it over with ("too ready").

I am thinking whatever Emily did at or shortly after Jef's HT didn't have anything to do with eliminating him on the spot. If anything, she might have guaranteed him a spot, but I kind of doubt that, too.
Why? Fleiss likes the formality of his Rose Ceremonies the way that they are set up which is why Graham had to come and be rejected.

Now we have seen a couple of guys leave at the Fantasy Date and not show up at the RC, but those RCs are much more casual, and the guys leaving are done with the utmost flair and drama. Plus, it is the guys leaving and not the lead kicking them off. The lead is not rejecting them on their date.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Bloomers wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:I think she was crying due to the stress of having to let any one of them go. According to the tweets, all of them had good Hometown visits, so it may not seem to even her like the guy - let alone his family - is going to see this coming, and she just hates to disappoint and hurt anyone's feelings.

It is probably a not a case that she doesn't care about the guy but that she has to let someone go, and she has stronger feelings for the other 3.

I agree.

She also has to see herself and her child as a part of that person and his family and their life and lifestyle. Does she feel like she would fit in well?
I think back to Jason and Naomi. As comical as that Hometown Date was, it underscored the point I am trying to make. We recently saw wedding pictures on the Past Contestants' Thread for Naomi, and for someone her family was the right fit, but for Jason it was not.

We saw the same thing in Bachelorette Meredith's HT viist with cutie pie Lanny whose mother was very conservative, and quite outspoken on her religious views. Meredith, who said she had gone to Church when she was a small child, was overwhelmed. While the fans on the board really liked Lanny, the family fit was not a good one for Meredith.

It was obvious last season that Ben and Kacie's family had different viewpoints and why Ben let Kacie go at F4. Later, Kace said she did not think Ben would enjoy Christmas with her family.

Sometimes, we may not even see what causes the Lead to let the F4 go when he/she does, but it may be that the Lead has an idea going into the Hometown before he/she even gets there, and the Hometown simply re-inforces that idea.

Bloomer, based on your analysis, with whom do you think Emily would see herself as being the most compatible with his family? (Of course, we can only speculate since we actually know so little of their families.) Based on what we know, for instance, I could see herself getting along very well with Sean's family. Conversely, with Sean, I wonder if Emily would question if he was ready for a daughter as she did about Brad.

We haven't seen the families, so it is hard to know. One of Sean's strengths - his job/career stability I think is one of his drawbacks, and that is that he is completely tied down in his job. His agency is in Texas where he is, and she would have to move to him. We saw what it would take to start up a new agency (with Roberto) in Charlotte, and it would not be easy at all in any way.

If Emily is of a mind to move that far away, Texas would be more like what she is accustomed to climate wise than Arizona or Chicago.

Does Emily see herself fitting into Jef's very large family?

I think chilly Chicago in mid to late April was probably a bit of a shock for Emily after Southern North Carolina. I don't know enough about Chris or his family to comment, though.

Arie's Dutch family will not be familiar, nor will Arizona, but the racing aura which surroundeds the family will have felt just like "old home week" to her. She most likely felt like she already knew them.
Plus, if Arie can run his business from Charlotte, I give him an edge.

In fact, I give 2 points to whoever can run his business from Charlotte right off the bat. That won't be the deciding factor, but it will weigh in and help.

I think that filming from Charlotte was more than just being with Ricki for those two weeks. I think it was also to let potential guys see Charlotte in hopes that whoever ended up as F1 might also possibly end up in Charlotte as well.

Re the bolded is Sean an actual agent? I thought he just worked in his bro-in-law's office? If he is not an agent I would think that he would have more flexibility to move.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:I think she was crying due to the stress of having to let any one of them go. According to the tweets, all of them had good Hometown visits, so it may not seem to even her like the guy - let alone his family - is going to see this coming, and she just hates to disappoint and hurt anyone's feelings.

It is probably a not a case that she doesn't care about the guy but that she has to let someone go, and she has stronger feelings for the other 3.

I agree.

She also has to see herself and her child as a part of that person and his family and their life and lifestyle. Does she feel like she would fit in well?
I think back to Jason and Naomi. As comical as that Hometown Date was, it underscored the point I am trying to make. We recently saw wedding pictures on the Past Contestants' Thread for Naomi, and for someone her family was the right fit, but for Jason it was not.

We saw the same thing in Bachelorette Meredith's HT viist with cutie pie Lanny whose mother was very conservative, and quite outspoken on her religious views. Meredith, who said she had gone to Church when she was a small child, was overwhelmed. While the fans on the board really liked Lanny, the family fit was not a good one for Meredith.

It was obvious last season that Ben and Kacie's family had different viewpoints and why Ben let Kacie go at F4. Later, Kace said she did not think Ben would enjoy Christmas with her family.

Sometimes, we may not even see what causes the Lead to let the F4 go when he/she does, but it may be that the Lead has an idea going into the Hometown before he/she even gets there, and the Hometown simply re-inforces that idea.

Bloomer, based on your analysis, with whom do you think Emily would see herself as being the most compatible with his family? (Of course, we can only speculate since we actually know so little of their families.) Based on what we know, for instance, I could see herself getting along very well with Sean's family. Conversely, with Sean, I wonder if Emily would question if he was ready for a daughter as she did about Brad.

We haven't seen the families, so it is hard to know. One of Sean's strengths - his job/career stability I think is one of his drawbacks, and that is that he is completely tied down in his job. His agency is in Texas where he is, and she would have to move to him. We saw what it would take to start up a new agency (with Roberto) in Charlotte, and it would not be easy at all in any way.

If Emily is of a mind to move that far away, Texas would be more like what she is accustomed to climate wise than Arizona or Chicago.

I think chilly Chicago in mid to late April was probably a bit of a shock for Emily after Southern North Carolina. I don't know enough about Chris or his family to comment, though.

Arie's Dutch family will not be familiar, nor will Arizona, but the racing aura which surroundeds the family will have felt just like "old home week" to her. She most likely felt like she already knew them.

In fact, I give 2 points to whoever can run his business from Charlotte right off the bat. That won't be the deciding factor, but it will weigh in and help.

I think that filming from Charlotte was more than just being with Ricki for those two weeks. I think it was also to let potential guys see Charlotte in hopes that whoever ended up as F1 might also possibly end up in Charlotte as well.

Re the bolded is Sean an actual agent? I thought he just worked in his bro-in-law's office? If he is not an agent I would think that he would have more flexibility to move

That's what I thought as well. He works for his brother-in-law Andrew Shull in McKinney. He is listed as the Insurance Account Representative. Totally able to relocate.
BTW, His dad has a State Farm Business as well, but in Irving TX.

Last edited by JordynRoses on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:31 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I agree.

Re the bolded is Sean an actual agent? I thought he just worked in his bro-in-law's office? If he is not an agent I would think that he would have more flexibility to move.

If he is not an agent, what does he do - answer the phone? I am not trying to be snarky, but aside from selling policies, secretarial type work is the only other thing I can think of he could do in the office. Even going out and assessing accidents (claims adjusters), etc., I think requires experience first in actually selling policies.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:32 pm

He is listed as the Insurance Account Representative. The People Person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:34 pm

JordynRoses wrote:He is listed as the Insurance Account Representative. The People Person.

OK, so what does that person do, and how hard would it be for him to be able to find that position in Charlotte?

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:39 pm

docnash14 wrote:
poohbear wrote:So, I guess... The actual rose ceremony's actually right now?? and MF tweeting early's not actually the rose ceremony? like she was crying before handing out the rose i assume?

Doesn't Chris H. usually talk with the bachelor/bachelorette before the F4 RC and the HTDs are reviewed? That may be when Emily was crying.

I understand that Fleiss is intentionally messing with us, but, in my opinion, his comment about it being a horse race makes it seem much less credible if less than two weeks from now there is a proposal. If he wants me to buy into the love story, I could do without those kind of comments. And I know it's all about drama, ratings, etc but nonetheless . . .

In my opinion, Emily felt so upset or angry after recently knowing the fact Arie dated Cassie in the past that she finally had to make a hard decision to send Arie home. She cried because she thought he was the one. The horse race MF tweeted could be during RC Emily sent two guys home instead of one guy. She probably sent Arie and Jeff home. Therefore MF tweeted that the RC is too early, also saying it being a horse race and the Final Rose Ceremony could be sooner than expected. I read from many other threads that Jef and Arie have activated their twitter and facebook accounts. The last two men standing sadly to said IMO would be Sean and Chris.
JMO..
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:48 pm

christinemega wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
poohbear wrote:So, I guess... The actual rose ceremony's actually right now?? and MF tweeting early's not actually the rose ceremony? like she was crying before handing out the rose i assume?

Doesn't Chris H. usually talk with the bachelor/bachelorette before the F4 RC and the HTDs are reviewed? That may be when Emily was crying.

I understand that Fleiss is intentionally messing with us, but, in my opinion, his comment about it being a horse race makes it seem much less credible if less than two weeks from now there is a proposal. If he wants me to buy into the love story, I could do without those kind of comments. And I know it's all about drama, ratings, etc but nonetheless . . .

In my opinion, Emily felt so upset or angry after recently knowing the fact Arie dated Cassie in the past that she finally had to make a hard decision to send Arie home. She cried because she thought he was the one. The horse race MF tweeted could be during RC Emily sent two guys home instead of one guy. She probably sent Arie and Jeff home. Therefore MF tweeted that the RC is too early, also saying it being a horse race and the Final Rose Ceremony could be sooner than expected. I read from many other threads that Jef and Arie have activated their twitter and facebook accounts. The last two men standing sadly to said IMO would be Sean and Chris.
JMO..

I am still believing Love's source that this was not an issue with Arie & Em. My gut says that is the correct info. Time will tell.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:51 pm

MF's tweet about "All bets are off" implies to me that what they first may have been thinking was a done deal- "I'd bet on it", has now changed, so all bets are off.

It's gonna be a real horse race to the finish line... All bets are off!
Just the way that phrase is normally used as an idiom.
Definition of the idiom "All bets are off" is .... ~Wait for it~...... "The deal is no longer valid." :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
Blue is really Emily's color. Well, every color is actually her color! #Bachelorette

Didn't she wear a blue dress during Brad's season at the F4 RC?

ETA: :yes:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 3 Bachelor

Emily loves blue!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 3 Embluesheet
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 3 Emblue4
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 3 Emblue

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz