SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by poohbear Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:53 pm

San wrote:
poohbear wrote:
San wrote:
Hanna Waller‏@hannawaller
Saw the whole cast of the bachelorette and MIGHT BE IN AN EPISODE #dyingofjoy #whatarethechances #nicestjawbonesever

wow, did you tweet her and ask where she's at? you guys so good at finding out information!!

Just reading back to some of the person's tweets, it looks like they may live in Edmonton. Not totally sure though. They never tweet me back when I ask people stuff! LOL

I asked her, but what are the chances that she isn't talking about 'our' bachelorette show, but something else? giggling

Since Edmonton is in Canada, the chance that it's our bachelorette is good! I asked again, hopefully she'll reply to someone laugh out loud
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by jojo47 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:55 pm

San wrote:
poohbear wrote:
San wrote:
Saw the whole cast of the bachelorette and MIGHT BE IN AN EPISODE #dyingofjoy #whatarethechances #nicestjawbonesever

wow, did you tweet her and ask where she's at? you guys so good at finding out information!!

Just reading back to some of the person's tweets, it looks like they may live in Edmonton. Not totally sure though. They never tweet me back when I ask people stuff! LOL

I asked her, but what are the chances that she isn't talking about 'our' bachelorette show, but something else? giggling

She either lives in Edmonton or was visiting Edmonton (Western Canada). It's just a couple of hours from Calgary, but can't see it as a destination city for Emily's guys.

My guess is she saw them in another city. That could be anywhere!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:56 pm

The only haunted youth hostel I know of is in Ottawa - my ex lives there, so I've visited it :Smiley:

Google doesn't tell me of any other haunted hostels in Canada - seem to be a lot in Ireland, though... no idea

But I'd probably say they're in Edmonton or Ottawa, if that's the case! Does someone want to tweet her and ask?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 26 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 26 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:57 pm

jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

She either lives in Edmonton or was visiting Edmonton (Western Canada). It's just a couple of hours from Calgary, but can't see it as a destination city for Emily's guys.

She went to highschool in Edmonton.

Here is her "haunted" quote from Mar. 31

"Sleeping in a hostel in the most haunted town in the world, spoooky"

Last edited by JordynRoses on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

She's following an Edmonton Twitter page which says under it's about me ~ We live in a town called deadmonton.

So yeah she is from there most likely, but could be away from home. Thayt's why I hope she would answer us. laugh out loud :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:00 pm

San wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

She's following an Edmonton Twitter page which says under it's about me ~ We live in a town called deadmonton.

So yeah she is from there most likely, but could be away from home. Thayt's why I hope she would answer us. laugh out loud :Smiley:

I tweeted her as well. Maybe one of us will hear from her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:01 pm

jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

Thanks!
I hope she responds as to where she is staying.
Here is a copy of her tweet from Mar. 31
PS. Let me know as soon as you find out where she saw them. If it is local, I will go out again!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:03 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

Thanks!
I hope she responds as to where she is staying.
Here is a copy of her tweet from Mar. 31

On Apr 1st she tweeted that "it was her most homesick day so far".
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Edmonton itself would not have been the destination. It is close to Jasper Park so maybe that is where they went.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Hanna Waller ‏ @hannawaller · Open
@connor_bliss is gone and im still in edmonton until tomorrow.. who the hell am I supposed to text? #puzzled #lost #sadtweet
On Mar 22, 2012

Hanna Waller ‏ @hannawaller Close
Everyone in England looks like @emilykimm . Sooo fashionable #changingmywardrobe
12:56 PM - 30 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

And since there's been no welcome-home tweets to her, or any tweets from her saying she's happy to be back in Edmonton, I'm assuming she's still in England!

Which fits with the number of haunted cities out there... now we have to find out which one :Smiley:!

ETA: What do you guys think? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/uk/3278642/Pluckley-the-most-haunted-village-in-England.html

If that's where she was - then the B'ette could have been filming in London, or somewhere close - she could've just been down there for a day trip or something! I don't see B'ette filming in dinky little towns though no idea
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 pm

ninu wrote:Hanna Waller ‏ @hannawaller · Open
@connor_bliss is gone and im still in edmonton until tomorrow.. who the hell am I supposed to text? #puzzled #lost #sadtweet
On Mar 22, 2012

Hanna Waller ‏ @hannawaller Close
Everyone in England looks like @emilykimm . Sooo fashionable #changingmywardrobe
12:56 PM - 30 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

And since there's been no welcome-home tweets to her, or any tweets from her saying she's happy to be back in Edmonton, I'm assuming she's still in England!

Which fits with the number of haunted cities out there... now we have to find out which one :Smiley:!

ETA: What do you guys think? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/uk/3278642/Pluckley-the-most-haunted-village-in-England.html

Hanna's in England???? Then are we sure she is tweeting about 'our' Bach'ette Emily??

IF Hanna is in England right now, it would be almost midnight. Could be why she isn't responding to our Tweets.

AND IF she actually did see Emily and the gang, then someone has really been messing with RS. hehehe

OR maybe Hanna is messing with the peeps on twitter, for who-knows-what-reason!! ?? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Great Find San!

What if they did something like this? What cities did they visit during Jillian's season?

Train from Vancouver to Edmonton, Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4F4EwDVAMc

after stopping in Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal and Quebec.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna