SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

San wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Love is in the air!!!!

You beat me San! I was just gonna post this.

Hopefully he's not lying and hopefully if there is love in the air the viewers get to see it.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 am

"Nashville Crew Goes Behind The Scenes With ABC’s “The Bachelorette”

posted 9 hours ago.

Looks like someone knows where Emily and the guys are. While this crew is based in Nashville (where I live), it appears they film all over the country so I am afraid it's not much of a clue other than Emily et al. are still likely in the country or at least in continent.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:36 am

docnash14 wrote:from: @CameraCrewNash

"Nashville Crew Goes Behind The Scenes With ABC’s “The Bachelorette”

posted 9 hours ago.

Looks like someone knows where Emily and the guys are. While this crew is based in Nashville (where I live), it appears they film all over the country so I am afraid it's not much of a clue other than Emily et al. are still likely in the country or at least in continent.

I believe someone already posted this picture along with the updated information about this company a couple of weeks ago, but I will go ahead and re-post it.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 25 30344910

Go To Team

Roger shooting for the Bachelorette in Charlotte... the crew is patiently waiting for their roses

Nashville Crew Goes Behind The Scenes With ABC’s “The Bachelorette”

the bachelorette Nashville Charlotte BTS ABC video production camera crew

I may not have walked away with a rose but I did get some cool behind the scenes footage of ABC’s hit show, “The Bachelorette.” For two days I shot BTS in Charlotte where the show is now based. I was shooting on Sony F800 XDcam.

I spent the first day covering the bachelorette’s first solo date. On the second day I shot behind the scenes footage of her first group date. I wish I could give all of you bachelorette fans more info but the show doesn’t air till May so you’ll just have to tune into ABC then.

http://www.gototeam.com/2012/nashville-crew-goes-behind-the-scenes-with-abc%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cthe-bachelorette%E2%80%9D/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 am

Chris Harrison‏@chrisbharrison
Of course! RT @rodmonium91: @chrisbharrison any previews of #theBachelorette on Live with @kellyripa ?

Did anyone see anything new?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 am

Chris is talking about The Bachelorette. Shows Emily and Chris with the muppets. He is talking about filming in Charlotte. Chris said people were trying to get in to filming at the mansion so they had to dress up as bushes, etc. to scare them off! LOL

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 am

Ashley Elgin‏@BachelorExpert
@chrisbharrison said, "@EmilyMaynard is sweet up until she is not" Also that she is a spitfire. May 14th is too far away. #Bachelorette
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 am

San wrote:
@chrisbharrison said, "@EmilyMaynard is sweet up until she is not" Also that she is a spitfire. May 14th is too far away. #Bachelorette

Uh Oh ... hopefully she isn't dealing with another Justin Rego. Glad to hear she is showing some sass High clap !!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 am

noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:

Uh Oh ... hopefully she isn't dealing with another Justin Rego. Glad to hear she is showing some sass High clap !!

God for her :yougogirl:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 25 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 25 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 25 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Hanna Waller‏@hannawaller
Saw the whole cast of the bachelorette and MIGHT BE IN AN EPISODE #dyingofjoy #whatarethechances #nicestjawbonesever
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 pm

San wrote:
Saw the whole cast of the bachelorette and MIGHT BE IN AN EPISODE #dyingofjoy #whatarethechances #nicestjawbonesever

wow, did you tweet her and ask where she's at? you guys so good at finding out information!!
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:42 pm

poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

wow, did you tweet her and ask where she's at? you guys so good at finding out information!!

Just reading back to some of the person's tweets, it looks like they may live in Edmonton. Not totally sure though. They never tweet me back when I ask people stuff! LOL

I asked her, but what are the chances that she isn't talking about 'our' bachelorette show, but something else? giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:51 pm

poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

This Hanna appears to be from Edmonton AB Canada and could possibly be on vacation somewhere....
She mentions 'haunted youth hostel' in an earlier tweet from a few days ago...
If somebody could figure out where she is on vacation, that would help.
But her highschool is definitely in Edmonton Alberta.

Last edited by JordynRoses on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna