SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by momoftrips Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Kimberley Borowski‏@KMBorowski
My bff @nicbaffs spotted The Bachelor being filmed in Croatia. She says, "If we meet the crew, I'm telling them to read @lost_angeles." YES!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by momoftrips Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Had to laugh at the bolded!

Visit Croatia‏@Visit__CroatiaReply
The U.S. TV show The Bachelorette is truly terrible...but at least they pick good filming locations! (Dubrovnik!) http://bit.ly/Iiwrho

He just included a random picture of the city.

RealitySteve
Emily was on a 1-on-1 date today in Old Town, the main sight of Dubrovnik, Croatia. t.co/gkr21pwv

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:21 pm

KikiLL wrote:

sophienette wrote:
NittanyKenVB wrote:I am just amazed they air this show in England and Ireland. I thought only crazy Yanks and Canadiens got to see this show. Good to see we have scouts out in Europe.

They don't!!!!

I watch online Smiley

Me to Smiley They do air the show in my country though (and many other countries in Europe I think), they have since the very first season with Alex Michel, but maybe a couple of months (maybe more) after the finale in the US. So I watch it online when it's airing in the US :Smiley:

They air in countries all over the world. I remember Ali would get new people on her fan page all the time who had just watched her season months and years after the fact. People from South Africa and other places would come on the page and comment on the season and ask if they were still together. Even as recently as this past year after her Roberto broke up. So, alot of other countries have licensing agreements to do their own local version of the Bachelor(Canada, UK, etc.) but, the American version is the mothership and still airs in those countries just months and months delayed after it originally airs in the US.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Chris Nilghe ‏ @burninlover

My aunty was on a fly from Miami to Bermuda with the contestants from the next Bachelorette. On her return flight ..... 6:08 PM - 7 Apr

Chris Nilghe ‏ @burninlover She saw only one guy coming back. She's knows who didn't get a rose! 6:08 PM -

I just tweeted him and asked if his aunt caught any of the guys names on that flight and then after his second tweet I asked if she told him the name of the guy who didn't get a rose.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Love- I doubt the aunt would know their names. She may have only seen them. I suggest you send him pics of Jeff and David to be identified if either one was the guy on the flight home to the US.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Chris Nilghe ‏ @burninlover

My aunty was on a fly from Miami to Bermuda with the contestants from the next Bachelorette. On her return flight ..... 6:08 PM - 7 Apr

Chris Nilghe ‏ @burninlover She saw only one guy coming back. She's knows who didn't get a rose! 6:08 PM -

I just tweeted him and asked if his aunt caught any of the guys names on that flight and then after his second tweet I asked if she told him the name of the guy who didn't get a rose.

Great job High clap ! And you can ask for a physical description :Smiley:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 pm

bing2262 wrote:Love- I doubt the aunt would know their names. She may have only seen them. I suggest you send him pics of Jeff and David to be identified if either one was the guy on the flight home to the US.

And you can ask for a physical description Smiley

I hate to ask this, but can someone make me a side-by-side screencap of David and Jeff if that is who we think was sent home after Bermuda. Thanks.

I will then send him that picture and hope he responds back to me.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Love_Me wrote:
bing2262 wrote:Love- I doubt the aunt would know their names. She may have only seen them. I suggest you send him pics of Jeff and David to be identified if either one was the guy on the flight home to the US.

I hate to ask this, but can someone make me a side-by-side screencap of David and Jeff if that is who we think was sent home after Bermuda. Thanks.

I'll make you one, give me 2 sec :Smiley:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Dj
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Another guy that possibly was eliminated in Bermuda would be " the white shirt stocky guy " but we do not have a frontal photo.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Here you go, you might need to blow them up a bit :Smiley:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 41693612Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 30286310

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:00 pm

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Dj

Thanks San! I just tweeted this to him asking if she saw either of those guys on her flight! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna