SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by noobsleuth Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Chris Nilghe ‏ @burninlover

My aunty was on a fly from Miami to Bermuda with the contestants from the next Bachelorette. On her return flight ..... 6:08 PM - 7 Apr

Chris Nilghe ‏ @burninlover She saw only one guy coming back. She's knows who didn't get a rose! 6:08 PM -

I just tweeted him and asked if his aunt caught any of the guys names on that flight and then after his second tweet I asked if she told him the name of the guy who didn't get a rose.

I wonder if this was the person on the 2 on 1 date or just 1 from the RC.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 pm

KikiLL wrote:Here you go, you might need to blow them up a bit :Smiley:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 41693612Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 30286310

Thanks so much! Can you make it one picture with both photos?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't know how to do that :iamsorry:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:29 am

KikiLL wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't know how to do that Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 3045829951

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 SM00119
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:32 am

Love_Me wrote:

My aunty was on a fly from Miami to Bermuda with the contestants from the next Bachelorette. On her return flight ..... 6:08 PM - 7 Apr

Chris Nilghe ‏ @burninlover She saw only one guy coming back. She's knows who didn't get a rose! 6:08 PM -

I just tweeted him and asked if his aunt caught any of the guys names on that flight and then after his second tweet I asked if she told him the name of the guy who didn't get a rose.

Update: He tweeted me back tonight the following:

@bachspoilerfans Hi sorry, I didn't see your reply until now. I will ask her and let you know. 11:39 PM - 7 April

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 778396714
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:41 am

momoftrips wrote:From tumblr:

Yes I saw Emily Maynard in Stratford on Monday.

And for those of you who choose not to watch trashy television, she would be The Bachelorette. Those top 10 men we saw, flippin gorgeous! The one wearing Shakespearean burgundy leather shorts…(sigh)

I wrote this person on Tumblr and they replied with the following:

This is what I asked her:

Hi, Did you get any pictures of The Bachelors that will be on Emily's season? Did you happen to catch any of their names? Thanks so much for any more information about them filming there that you can share with me.

She responded with:

I didn’t no but a couple of my friends did. I can ask them to send them to me. Unfortunately their names weren’t mentioned. We were asked if we wanted to be an audience for a TV show that was going to perform Romeo and Juliet, but they couldn’t tell us the name of the show. We of course said yes and someone told my friend it was The Bachelorette. The only thing I can tell you about the men is that we saw the group date which had 10 of them. And there’s always two individual dates so it’s still in early production. So figure about 12 or 13 men. I wish I had more information for you.

I wrote her back thanking her for sharing what she could with me. I hope her friends share their pictures with her and then she sends them to me. I will keep you all posted.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:59 am

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
bing2262 wrote:Love- I doubt the aunt would know their names. She may have only seen them. I suggest you send him pics of Jeff and David to be identified if either one was the guy on the flight home to the US.

And you can ask for a physical description Smiley

I hate to ask this, but can someone make me a side-by-side screencap of David and Jeff if that is who we think was sent home after Bermuda. Thanks.

I will then send him that picture and hope he responds back to me.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Dj

I think Jef might be the one on the plane, but highly doubt it'll be David... I think David was eliminated in episode 3.. the same episode with Aaron was eliminated i think
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 am

I posted this in Chris Bs thread as well:

Fascinator11 wrote:Saw this on the Team Chris facebook page:

Heard from Chris today! He's doing well and confirmed that he is falling in love!

-------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't open the facebook link so I googled 'team emily for chris' and I found this:

Jen Hurtado@Sweetness_04
Awesome! Support @BeautySeekerNYC brother on the Bachelorette:.... 5:27 PM - 2 apr 12

I went to beutyseekers twitter profile and I recognized her picture in the twitter profile, since I sleuthed the pics of Chris with his sisters earlier, so @BeautySeekerNYC is Chris Bs sister.

So that facebook page is probably legit? Does this mean Chris made it to Croatia?

Her name is Renee (I sleuthed this earlier) and she is being followed by 'Bachelor Spoilers ‏ @BachelorSpoiler'

She herself follows:
- Ashley Elgin ‏ @BachelorExpert
- Final Rose ‏ @TheFinalRose
- The Bachelor/ette ‏ @bachelor_news
- BACHELOR GOSSIP ‏ @ABCBACHELORNEWS
- Jenna Burke ‏ @TheOverAnalyst
- Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
- Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
- Em & Ricki Fan Page ‏ @EmilyRicki_Crew
- Cassie Lambert ‏ @cassielambert
- Emily Maynard ‏ @EmilyMaynard

And Bachelorette 8 Forum ‏ @bachspoilerfans High clap

She is also on pinterest: http://pinterest.com/beautyseekernyc/

Am I the only one who can't access that facebook page? I was wondering who had written that they had spoken to him?

Last edited by KikiLL on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:15 am

Love_Me wrote:

And for those of you who choose not to watch trashy television, she would be The Bachelorette. Those top 10 men we saw, flippin gorgeous! The one wearing Shakespearean burgundy leather shorts…(sigh)

Hi, Did you get any pictures of The Bachelors that will be on Emily's season? Did you happen to catch any of their names? Thanks so much for any more information about them filming there that you can share with me.

She responded with:

I didn’t no but a couple of my friends did. I can ask them to send them to me. Unfortunately their names weren’t mentioned. We were asked if we wanted to be an audience for a TV show that was going to perform Romeo and Juliet, but they couldn’t tell us the name of the show. We of course said yes and someone told my friend it was The Bachelorette. The only thing I can tell you about the men is that we saw the group date which had 10 of them. And there’s always two individual dates so it’s still in early production. So figure about 12 or 13 men. I wish I had more information for you.

I wrote her back thanking her for sharing what she could with me. I hope her friends share their pictures with her and then she sends them to me. I will keep you all posted.

God job love_me yes yes But if there was 10 guys on the group date in stratford, does that mean two of them wasn't in the picture we have seen?

I wish she could share more of what she saw during the play, but I understand that she probably signed a conf. agreement, right?

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:22 am

KikiLL wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

She responded with:

God job love_me yes yes But if there was 10 guys on the group date in stratford, does that mean two of them wasn't in the picture we have seen?

I wish she could share more of what she saw during the play, but I understand that she probably signed a conf. agreement, right?

Thanks! :Smiley:

I am not sure, but she said her friends took pictures and I am hoping she shares those with me soon. I will check my inbox tomorrow. I hope this answers some of our questions about this group date as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:52 am

KikiLL wrote:I posted this in Chris Bs thread as well:

Heard from Chris today! He's doing well and confirmed that he is falling in love!

I couldn't open the facebook link so I googled 'team emily for chris' and I found this:

Jen Hurtado@Sweetness_04
Awesome! Support @BeautySeekerNYC brother on the Bachelorette:.... 5:27 PM - 2 apr 12

I went to beutyseekers twitter profile and I recognized her picture in the twitter profile, since I sleuthed the pics of Chris with his sisters earlier, so @BeautySeekerNYC is Chris Bs sister.

So that facebook page is probably legit? Does this mean Chris made it to Croatia?

Her name is Renee (I sleuthed this earlier) and she is being followed by 'Bachelor Spoilers ‏ @BachelorSpoiler'

She herself follows:

Am I the only one who can't access that facebook page? I was wondering who had written that they had spoken to him?

Amazed at all the sleuthing skills...KikiLL you are incredible with you tenacious efforts...great job. I am surprised Chris was allowed to contact his sister...would this be because of Easter, and the guys were allowed to contact their families????
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 am

KikiLL wrote:I posted this in Chris Bs thread as well:

Jen Hurtado@Sweetness_04

She herself follows:

Everybody say "Hi Renee!!" :WAVEY: handwave :Hi!!:
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna