SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:11 am

[quote="skitts"]
KikiLL wrote:I posted this in Chris Bs thread as well:

Fascinator11 wrote:Saw this on the Team Chris facebook page:

Heard from Chris today! He's doing well and confirmed that he is falling in love!

-------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't open the facebook link so I googled 'team emily for chris' and I found this:

Jen Hurtado@Sweetness_04
Awesome! Support @BeautySeekerNYC brother on the Bachelorette:.... 5:27 PM - 2 apr 12

Amazed at all the sleuthing skills...KikiLL you are incredible with you tenacious efforts...great job. I am surprised Chris was allowed to contact his sister...would this be because of Easter, and the guys were allowed to contact their families????

I thought it had been established that Chris had a child? If so, I would wonder if he is allowed to communicate with family in order to maintain contact with the child - I think it's a daughter?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by sherry vercoe Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:36 am

I wonder why he was allowed to say anything about his feelings. Glad he did but just different. Before the families were afraid to pass on any information. TPTB must not be controlling everyone as usual.

You guys amaze me with your sleuthing. Keep up the good work!

sherry vercoe

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 am

[quote="docnash14"]
skitts wrote:
KikiLL wrote:I posted this in Chris Bs thread as well:

Fascinator11 wrote:Saw this on the Team Chris facebook page:

Heard from Chris today! He's doing well and confirmed that he is falling in love!

-------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't open the facebook link so I googled 'team emily for chris' and I found this:

Jen Hurtado@Sweetness_04
Awesome! Support @BeautySeekerNYC brother on the Bachelorette:.... 5:27 PM - 2 apr 12

Amazed at all the sleuthing skills...KikiLL you are incredible with you tenacious efforts...great job. I am surprised Chris was allowed to contact his sister...would this be because of Easter, and the guys were allowed to contact their families????

I thought it had been established that Chris had a child? If so, I would wonder if he is allowed to communicate with family in order to maintain contact with the child - I think it's a daughter?

There was a picture of him with a little girl, but I do not remember anybody confirming that it was his daughter. But I definitely could have missed something!

Last edited by jello1592 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 am

I guess for contestants who have minor children ,TPTB allows them to make contact with the child or the caregiver. Emily Maynard was shown on Brad's season talking on the phone to little Ricki on episode 2. I would assume however that the family members are under confidentiality agreement and are not supposed to reveal the contestant 's status on the show.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:50 am

bing2262 wrote:I guess for contestants who have minor children ,TPTB allows them to make contact with the child or the caregiver. Emily Maynard was shown on Brad's season talking on the phone to little Ricki on episode 2. I would assume however that the family members are under confidentiality agreement and are not supposed to reveal the contestant 's status on the show.
I'm sure he is allowed to call home to check on his little girl. While they are not suppose to reveal things, I'm sure if we had 10 guys calling home, those phonecalls would sound pretty much the same. :yes:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Can someone tweet him and see if he can get the picture?

Jeff Tetz‏@JeffTetz
My buddy snapped a photo of them filming Emily the new Bachelorette on a date in Croatia yesterday! @jenwrobel @royerproperties @missyjiggs
26 mins ago

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 41 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
bing2262 wrote:I guess for contestants who have minor children ,TPTB allows them to make contact with the child or the caregiver. Emily Maynard was shown on Brad's season talking on the phone to little Ricki on episode 2. I would assume however that the family members are under confidentiality agreement and are not supposed to reveal the contestant 's status on the show.
I'm sure he is allowed to call home to check on his little girl. While they are not suppose to reveal things, I'm sure if we had 10 guys calling home, those phonecalls would sound pretty much the same. :yes:
I haven't seen anything that would indicate Chris having a child. I know there is a one picture with him and a little girl, but I didn't think that was necessarily his daughter. Is there something else I missed that shows him having a daughter?

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:33 pm

I do recall a tweet from Fleiss or one of the producers that there are single dads among the bachelors. The only one that we have confirmed as a dad is Doug.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 pm

momoftrips wrote:Can someone tweet him and see if he can get the picture?

Jeff Tetz‏@JeffTetz
My buddy snapped a photo of them filming Emily the new Bachelorette on a date in Croatia yesterday! @jenwrobel @royerproperties @missyjiggs
26 mins ago

God job finding this clapping!

I'm not on twitter, so I can't help, but I see that San is on it High clap

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 41 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 41 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 41 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:11 pm

docnash14 wrote:

jello1592 wrote:

There was a picture of him with a little girl, but I do not remember anybody confirming that it was his daughter. But I definitely could have missed something!

I remembered that there had been a little girl in the photos I sleuthed of Chris earlier (the uncropped version + other pictures without him in them), so I went back and looked at them and compared them to the blurry facebook photo of him holding the little girl. From my impression, it is the same girl in many of the photos and to me she does not appear to be his daughter, but someone else in the family. He is only in one pic with her (the others are with his sister and the little girl + other children) and in that picture they are not standing together, she is standing with other family members.. it's hard to explain since I can't post the picture, but only the cropped vers. showing him.. My impression is that he does not have a child, but that the little girl from the blurry facebook picture is a family member.. but what do I know, I could be totally wrong giggling

Last edited by KikiLL on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 41 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 41 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 41 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37WnUOcfXxM In this phone call, Emily told Ricki she would try to call again the next day, so I guess we can figure she had some sort of an agreement with TPTB to keep in touch with Ricki?

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 pm

arubalisa wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37WnUOcfXxM In this phone call, Emily told Ricki she would try to call again the next day, so I guess we can figure she had some sort of an agreement with TPTB to keep in touch with Ricki?

Also, when B and E were on their little picnic date during the RC Em said that she talked to Ricki that day :)

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna