SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 22 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Did anyone see the tweet from MF saying Wednesday is Bo time? Does anyone have any idea what Bo is supposed to mean?

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Bojangles I bet LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 pm

elan gale‏@theyearofelan
Don't poke the bear
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Bojangles Means MF is heading back to the southeast me thinks .. It is his newest foody craving as well LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:57 pm

bradfan wrote:Did anyone see the tweet from MF saying Wednesday is Bo time? Does anyone have any idea what Bo is supposed to mean?

Here are the tweets ~

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Wednesday is Bo time!!!

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
It's almost Wednesday!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh right! Maybe he is doing a business venture with them? He has been hyping something big for Wednesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Jeepers wrote:Bojangles Means MF is heading back to the southeast me thinks .. It is his newest foody craving as well LOL

Bo time to me is Bojangles - never knew fast food chicken and biscuits could make someone so happy, lol. If you check their website, it even has that quote "It's Bo Time" . Here is the link http://www.bojangles.com/

Here are the states Bojangle's restaurants are located

Alabama
Washington DC
Florida
Georgia
Maryland
Mississippi
North Carolina
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia

Wondering if they could be going to Charleston or Savannah - Both are so beautiful
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 pm

I'm curious about Elan's tweet - Don't poke the bear - I'd only heard that used in referring to Brad. ?

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 am

Didn't Emily say at their AFRC that Brad's brothers/friends had warned her not to poke the bear? I thought at the time it was an odd thing for them to say to her. Implies a bad temper, doesn't it?
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 am

IrishGal wrote:Didn't Emily say at their AFRC that Brad's brothers/friends had warned her not to poke the bear? I thought at the time it was an odd thing for them to say to her. Implies a bad temper, doesn't it?

That's what they meant at the time. He does have a temper and they wanted to know if she had poked the bear yet, in other words ingited and seen his bad temper. She found out what they meant. However, I think Elan's tweet was just referring to joking with someone trying to ignite his temper. I don't think it relates to Emily or Brad in this instance. Just someone tweeting to him on twitter and him using the familiar phrase to tease back.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:13 am

Chris Harrison‏@chrisbharrison
Incredible night w the @LiveKelly family then night skiing down #Lakelouise
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:47 am

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister Wednesday is Bo time!!!

Do you think he meant to type "Go" instead of the word "Bo"? The G and B on a keyboard are close together. It would be easy to make that mistake. JMO

So instead of "Wednesday is Bo time" he meant "Wednesday is Go time"
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna