SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:03 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:I don't think it's Ryan or Doug. Ryan's hair is darker and he has wider face. Doug's hair color not exact match and face not a match for me. Maybe someoen we haven't seen yet. Has anyone got the picture that's supposed to be in InTouch magazine of all of Emily's guys to upload?

:Smiley:

I posted the same thing in the screencaps thread. IMO it doesn't look like anyone we have identified yet.

Has anyone got the picture that's supposed to be in InTouch magazine of all of Emily's guys to upload?

If it is in this weeks issue I can upload the photos on Friday. Maybe someone who lives in NYC or LA was able to get the issue today and can share it with us.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by NotYourAvgFan Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:08 pm

thats def. NOT ryan :)

NotYourAvgFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:10 pm

NotYourAvgFan wrote:thats def. NOT ryan Smiley

welcomebanner NotYourAvgFan!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm

NotYourAvgFan wrote:thats def. NOT ryan :)

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 12 687187126 NotYourAvgFan
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 pm

ryvetted wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Looking forward to next Wednesday!!!

Hmmmmm.....what's happening on Wednesday if the RC is tomorrow?

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
One week from tomorrow!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am

What is he talking about? Maybe they are announcing the BP3 cast. Or maybe Emily is getting a surprise on Wednesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 am

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Watched most of episode one today. Our girl @EmilyMaynard is even more beautiful on tv...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

bradfan wrote:What is he talking about? Maybe they are announcing the BP3 cast. Or maybe Emily is getting a surprise on Wednesday.

I'm not sure. But I'm just posting it just in case we need it for some reason later. It may not have anything to do with The Bachelorette. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amowen83 Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 am

I think the picture looks more like Chris. JMO
amowen83
amowen83

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:57 am

San wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
In honor of our 10th anniversary, I promise to make @EmilyMaynard 's season everything the fans have been asking for...

Let's see after Emily's season is over with if he keeps his promise...LOL

I think he will San. I read an article yesterday (I should have posted it) about how the Bachelor and DWTS are dying because they are older shows. But also, how reality TV in general isn't as popular as it used to be. They cited Ben's season of the Bachelor and this season premiere of DWTS. ABC is coming out with a singing competition this year called Duets which is supposed to rival American Idol/X Factor and The Voice.

Lol noob, someone tweeted Fleiss back saying that they are going to keep that tweet of his and see after Em's season is over if he kept his promise, and if not they were going to tweet it again and let him know! giggling Haha! I am really hoping that they have learned their lesson from last season by portraying the F1 in such a bad light and how no one wants to see that! JMO

That was me. Hugesmile I have it as a favorite so I can go back and asked him what happened. I can never find really old tweets by others. So I mark them as favorites if I want to reference them later. I was letting him know we are keeping our eyes on him. :uptonogood

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:24 am

Archer23 wrote:
@fleissmeister
@EmilyMaynard looks gorgeous, even underwater...
Well, there's a clue about her date today. I assume MF must be watching a live video feed of her dates, because he's back in California. Weird.

MF should already know how she looks under water, because she and Brad swam under water in Anguilla on their deserted island date. However they didn't show that part of their date. We saw it in the first episode in the season highlights.

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:14 am

Am I alone in thinking Fleiss' "hahahahahaha" tweets are about the lawsuit? I think he has RS right where he wants him.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna