SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 am

eightfifteen wrote:Am I alone in thinking Fleiss' "hahahahahaha" tweets are about the lawsuit? I think he has RS right where he wants him.

That did cross my mind because his "hahahahahaha" tweets always seemed to come right after RS tweeted something about the lawsuit.

Unless, of course he keeps making making mistakes while using Twitter and he finds that funny. Not sure.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:30 am

GrahamGal wrote:
San wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
In honor of our 10th anniversary, I promise to make @EmilyMaynard 's season everything the fans have been asking for...

Let's see after Emily's season is over with if he keeps his promise...LOL

I think he will San. I read an article yesterday (I should have posted it) about how the Bachelor and DWTS are dying because they are older shows. But also, how reality TV in general isn't as popular as it used to be. They cited Ben's season of the Bachelor and this season premiere of DWTS. ABC is coming out with a singing competition this year called Duets which is supposed to rival American Idol/X Factor and The Voice.

Lol noob, someone tweeted Fleiss back saying that they are going to keep that tweet of his and see after Em's season is over if he kept his promise, and if not they were going to tweet it again and let him know! giggling Haha! I am really hoping that they have learned their lesson from last season by portraying the F1 in such a bad light and how no one wants to see that! JMO

That was me. Hugesmile I have it as a favorite so I can go back and asked him what happened. I can never find really old tweets by others. So I mark them as favorites if I want to reference them later. I was letting him know we are keeping our eyes on him. :uptonogood

:Clap: :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 am

GrahamGal wrote:
San wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
In honor of our 10th anniversary, I promise to make @EmilyMaynard 's season everything the fans have been asking for...

Let's see after Emily's season is over with if he keeps his promise...LOL

I think he will San. I read an article yesterday (I should have posted it) about how the Bachelor and DWTS are dying because they are older shows. But also, how reality TV in general isn't as popular as it used to be. They cited Ben's season of the Bachelor and this season premiere of DWTS. ABC is coming out with a singing competition this year called Duets which is supposed to rival American Idol/X Factor and The Voice.

Lol noob, someone tweeted Fleiss back saying that they are going to keep that tweet of his and see after Em's season is over if he kept his promise, and if not they were going to tweet it again and let him know! giggling Haha! I am really hoping that they have learned their lesson from last season by portraying the F1 in such a bad light and how no one wants to see that! JMO

That was me. Hugesmile I have it as a favorite so I can go back and asked him what happened. I can never find really old tweets by others. So I mark them as favorites if I want to reference them later. I was letting him know we are keeping our eyes on him. :uptonogood

I am really hoping that they have learned their lesson from last season by portraying the F1 in such a bad light and how no one wants to see that!

I would like to see this tweeted back to him in connection to his tweets. If he know who is tweeting is connecting to a Bachelor Board, then that person can use "We are" instead of "I am".

The tweet would need to become....I am or We are really hoping that you have learned your lesson from this past season by portraying the F1 in such a bad light, and how no one wants to see that!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:53 pm

ang8678 wrote:Looks like Doug IMO...

starwelcome ang8678!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Brittany Ray ‏ @brittyboop91
OMG The Bachelorette is currently filming in Bermuda! Well there's only so many beaches it will take to find all of Emily's men...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:03 pm

San wrote:
Brittany Ray ‏ @brittyboop91
OMG The Bachelorette is currently filming in Bermuda! Well there's only so many beaches it will take to find all of Emily's men...

Tweet her to please take pics!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Chelsea Mayeaux ‏ @babaganooshka

@brittyboop91 lollll!! Its being filmed now? Thaats AWESOME!! Tuckers point I hear xx
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Chelsea Mayeaux ‏ @babaganooshka

@brittyboop91 lollll!! Its being filmed now? Thaats AWESOME!! Tuckers point I hear xx

Brittany Ray ‏ @brittyboop91 @babaganooshka YES they've been filming on the island all week :) I'm going to TP gym to see if they're around to stalk & I'll let you know!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister Two on one date today. @EmilyMaynard having fun!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Do they usually do the 2 on 1 during the 4th episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:54 pm

bradfan wrote:Do they usually do the 2 on 1 during the 4th episode.

I thought they did it around the 5th or 6th episode. Maybe I'm mistaken. The 4th episode seems a little early.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
bradfan wrote:Do they usually do the 2 on 1 during the 4th episode.

I thought they did it around the 5th or 6th episode. Maybe I'm mistaken. The 4th episode seems a little early.

I agree Starshine, I thought the 2/1 was typically 5th or 6th.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna