SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
bradfan wrote:Do they usually do the 2 on 1 during the 4th episode.

I thought they did it around the 5th or 6th episode. Maybe I'm mistaken. The 4th episode seems a little early.

A week or two ago, there was talk in another thread about weeding out the guys sooner this season. Imo, it would be so nice if she could reduce it to four guys this early and spend more time with each one. Seems like it would really help get to know them better.

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

I thought they did it around the 5th or 6th episode. Maybe I'm mistaken. The 4th episode seems a little early.

I agree Starshine, I thought the 2/1 was typically 5th or 6th.

Well the next thing if they are doing it this episode is aren't at least one of the contestants on the 2 on 1 dates someone who already had a 1-1 date? Someone who knows the history better than me would know, but a think that has been the case with the last few seasons. So if that's true then who could be on the chopping block that has already had a date?

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:31 pm

bradfan wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

I agree Starshine, I thought the 2/1 was typically 5th or 6th.

Well the next thing if they are doing it this episode is aren't at least one of the contestants on the 2 on 1 dates someone who already had a 1-1 date? Someone who knows the history better than me would know, but a think that has been the case with the last few seasons. So if that's true then who could be on the chopping block that has already had a date?

No, that's not necessarily true. The 2-on-1 date is usually used to get rid of dead weight. It's usually with 1 or 2 people the lead knows they are not interested in or is trying to determine if they have any interest in them. The show likes to have drama. So, they like to have at least 1 one-on-one date where someone goes home immediately and they can have contestant reaction on them coming to get their luggage. They like to have the same with the 2-on-1 date. They like to have the debate of who of the 2 will go home between the guys. Usually it's 2 people who are on the bubble of whether she wants them to stay. However, the date can also be used to get rid of one she knows she doesn't want and spend extra 1-on-1 time with the one she knows she does want to stay. In that instance, someone she may have already had a date with could apply, like Ashley on Brad's season. However, on Brad's season that was more about the drama of splitting the Ashley's up. So, it could be either people who have had a date, or those who have not had a date yet, or both.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Raleigh
@raleighnoland
old high school coach on the bachelorette & now in InTouch Magazine! http://pic.twitter.com/DeW0O3XT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 14 ApHLnR_CAAAMIMo
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Laughing, I didn't even have my eye on Jef Holm. Shame on me. So, he could be Mr. Greenbrier or Mr. Nashville.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:22 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Laughing, I didn't even have my eye on Jef Holm. Shame on me. So, he could be Mr. Greenbrier or Mr. Nashville.

I must have missed something....what do we know about Jef Holm?

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:26 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Laughing, I didn't even have my eye on Jef Holm. Shame on me. So, he could be Mr. Greenbrier or Mr. Nashville.

I wonder if he got an early 1-1 date because there is interest so watch out for him or if it is more like watch out for him cause he is the drama for the season but Emily isn't interested in him?
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 pm

He can't be Mr. Greenbriar, RS has him on the Muppets date. Remember he proposed an madeout with Ms. Piggy.

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:32 pm

sgjsnow wrote:

I wonder if he got an early 1-1 date because there is interest so watch out for him or if it is more like watch out for him cause he is the drama for the season but Emily isn't interested in him?

???? What am I missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:37 pm

bradfan wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

???? What am I missing?

They read the photo that San has placed in Jef's thread, the screencaps thread, Media and Tweet threads from InTouch magazine. It quotes an insider saying the ones to watch are gorgeous Ryan and 'bad boy' Jef Holm. Although, I would be weary of that. Ryan could be one to watch as a Bachelor lead to be or Emily's initial attraction with 1st date of season. Jef could be one to watch because he is a bad boy bringing drama or Emily's main interest with F1 potential. We don't know if InTouch is the bachelorette leaker of the season yet. Although, I'm curious if Jef has a ponytail right now because of Fleiss and Millsy's tweets.

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm

bradfan wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

???? What am I missing?

I'm just speculating why the mag would say to watch out for him. It seems to me that either they say to watch out for someone cause they are liked by the lead and go far or sometimes it ends up that you should watch out for them because they are the drama for the season. I think I didn't write it very clearly or am making much sense? :hidingchair
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

If In Touch did have an inside leak I would not think they would reveal the name of a serious contender for f1 before the season even begins airing. MF and Millsy would defintely not tweet anything about a guythey thought would eventually win, imo. He could be one to watch as a intersting character though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna