SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Bad boy? Maybe I missed something. He started his own company because he wanted those who needed it to have clean water. He had 5 million in sales last year. Laughing, that's pretty good unless his company is a lot larger than I think it is.

ETA: I'm sure you can google him and his company to get specifics but I really don't care what those specifics are!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:01 pm

bradfan wrote:If In Touch did have an inside leak I would not think they would reveal the name of a serious contender for f1 before the season even begins airing. MF and Millsy would defintely not tweet anything about a guythey thought would eventually win, imo. He could be one to watch as a intersting character though.

That's why I said it can be either. Chris Harrison always does his 5 to watch every season. Usally they are not the F1. However, usually these people are ones that cause drama in the house or reach F2-4 status because the lead does show great interest in them even if it's just early on. The sanctioned magazine leaker for the season who usually gets access to photos and FRC info is important to know. If they are the sanctioned one than if their insider says one thing about who to watch those people ar emost likely not F1. If it's not a sanctioned leaker it could be that the people are ones to watch as potential F1. However, even that info could still be watch them because they bring drama versus watch them because she's interested in them. So, either way it tells you nothing but, to watch them to see which is which, laugh out loud hehehe

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Bad boy? Maybe I missed something. He started his own company because he wanted those who needed it to have clean water. He had 5 million in sales last year. Laughing, that's pretty good unless his company is a lot larger than I think it is.

ETA: I'm sure you can google him and his company to get specifics but I really don't care what those specifics are!

You can be a 'bad boy' and still be cable of doing very good charitable things. The two are not mutally exclusive. 'Bad boy' can refer to how he is in relationships. It can refer to simply how he presents himself, into motorcycles, attitude, lifestyle, etc. We don't know specifically what it is that they are referiing to that makes him a 'bad boy'. However, his company and charitable work don't preclude him from being a 'bad boy'.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 pm

I am curious to see if he has captured Emily's attention.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
bradfan wrote:Do they usually do the 2 on 1 during the 4th episode.

I thought they did it around the 5th or 6th episode. Maybe I'm mistaken. The 4th episode seems a little early.
Brad 2.0-- Week 5 Original airdate: January 31, 2011 Located in: Las Vegas metropolitan area

2-on-1: Ashley H. and Ashley S. Both ladies got an opportunity to watch and practice for a performance in the Viva Elvis show in Las Vegas. Both ladies had dinner with Brad. The leading man sent Ashley S. home for missing connections. Ashley H. and Brad performed in the show that night.

Ben- Week 6- Original airdate: February 6, 2012- Located in: Panama City, Panama
2-on-1: Blakeley and Rachel. They go Salsa dancing. Blakeley takes her sex appeal to Ben, Rachel was great at dancing. Then, they go to dinner in a restaurant. Ben showed Blakeley's scrapbook with his name written on it and cut-out pictures. Rachel received the rose and in the end, Blakeley was sent home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 pm

arubalisa wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

I thought they did it around the 5th or 6th episode. Maybe I'm mistaken. The 4th episode seems a little early.
Brad 2.0-- Week 5 Original airdate: January 31, 2011 Located in: Las Vegas metropolitan area

2-on-1: Ashley H. and Ashley S. Both ladies got an opportunity to watch and practice for a performance in the Viva Elvis show in Las Vegas. Both ladies had dinner with Brad. The leading man sent Ashley S. home for missing connections. Ashley H. and Brad performed in the show that night.

Ben- Week 6- Original airdate: February 6, 2012- Located in: Panama City, Panama
2-on-1: Blakeley and Rachel. They go Salsa dancing. Blakeley takes her sex appeal to Ben, Rachel was great at dancing. Then, they go to dinner in a restaurant. Ben showed Blakeley's scrapbook with his name written on it and cut-out pictures. Rachel received the rose and in the end, Blakeley was sent home.

I know that Matt's 2-1 was during the 4th Episode because Holly had a 1-1 during the 3rd and got a rose only to be let go during the 4th on the 2-1. I found my notes, and Jason's 2-1 was also during the 4th episode, and I am almost positive that DeAnna's was as well.
Jake was in the cabin on the camping trip during the 4th episode with Ella and Kathryn when he let both of them go. I can't find anything out about Jillian.
However, they used to have the 2-1s during Ep. 4, and then they changed them to later episodes.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:15 am

Bloomers wrote:
arubalisa wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

I know that Matt's 2-1 was during the 4th Episode because Holly had a 1-1 during the 3rd and got a rose only to be let go during the 4th on the 2-1. I found my notes, and Jason's 2-1 was also during the 4th episode, and I am almost positive that DeAnna's was as well.
Jake was in the cabin on the camping trip during the 4th episode with Ella and Kathryn when he let both of them go. I can't find anything out about Jillian.
However, they used to have the 2-1s during Ep. 4, and then they changed them to later episodes.
\\

Bloomers, I believe Jill's two on one happened in episode 4 also. Mike Steinberg and Mark Hubner the pizza guy. It was at Grouse Mountain in Vancouver. Snowball fight and then dinner at the top of the mountain. Jill sent Mike Steinberg home. He had to ride down the gondola all alone.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:23 am

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Live tweeting starts again tomorrow!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:24 am

San wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Live tweeting starts again tomorrow!!!
high five 2pop

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:48 am

marloon wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
arubalisa wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

\\

Bloomers, I believe Jill's two on one happened in episode 4 also. Mike Steinberg and Mark Hubner the pizza guy. It was at Grouse Mountain in Vancouver. Snowball fight and then dinner at the top of the mountain. Jill sent Mike Steinberg home. He had to ride down the gondola all alone.

Ali's season was where they started with the 2-1 during Ep5 with Justin and Kasey in Iceland. Poor Kasey got stuck outside in the ice. Before her season, the 2-1s going back to Matt's season happened during the 4th Episode: Matt, DeAnna, Jason, Jillian, and Jake

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 am

Is it just me who finds TPTBs tweets rather classless? MFs especially (he's made so many crude tweets since he started). I realize that it supposedly helps with our sleuthing but does it really? Didn't help much in Ben's season that I can see. It's really turning me off.

Do other reality show producers feel the need to tweet constantly as episodes are being filmed? It all smacks of desperation to me. Their time would be better spent figuring out how to keep the show's fans happy. They are losing many of us and their tweets aren't helping. JMHO. What do you all think? Upset

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 am

IrishGal wrote:Is it just me who finds TPTBs tweets rather classless? MFs especially (he's made so many crude tweets since he started). I realize that it supposedly helps with our sleuthing but does it really? Didn't help much in Ben's season that I can see. It's really turning me off.

Do other reality show producers feel the need to tweet constantly as episodes are being filmed? It all smacks of desperation to me. Their time would be better spent figuring out how to keep the show's fans happy. They are losing many of us and their tweets aren't helping. JMHO. What do you all think? Upset

Mr. Fleiss is the "man behind the curtain", the Wizard of Oz, if you will. It is amusing in an odd, what?? sort of way to see how he thinks sometimes as we are actually going through the process itself live (by tweet) which is something most of us never had for by far the majority of the history of this franchise and certainly not through the lenses of the producers and the mastermind himself.

As a sleuther, I put this in the same category as I put Reality Steve and his spoilers. No, I don't think I would turn down his tweets by choice. :Smiley:

That said, it has always been obvious to me that that Mr. Fleiss's and the other producers' idea of reality are not the same as mine. Their tweets :drama simply re-inforce this opinion.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna