SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by PennaFlaGirl Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:51 pm

San wrote:
Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
@fleissmeister and I locked in a heated battle over whether "She's Like The Wind" is an appropriate theme song for Emily's season

Oh dear I hope not. The last thing she needs is a sad song sung by a deceased man.

Would it be in poor taste to use deadhorse here?
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
It's March Madness, bachelorette style. @EmilyMaynard working toward the Elite Eight...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:21 am

Love_Me wrote:
Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison

Lookin forward to joining you RT @LiveKelly: RT @FairmontBanff: few more days until @livekelly airs in #Banff http://bit.ly/znqSOY #BANFF

Does this mean they are going to be filming in Canada again?

That's what I thought the first time he tweeted about it. Banff is always beautiful!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:24 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Hmm...My guess would be Ellen... maybe?

Ellen's usually on Hiatus by the time Bachelorette premieres. Plus, Emily may still be filming or just finished filming a week or so before her season premiere's. Anything's possible though. :Smiley:

Emily's season premieres on May 14th and Ellen will likely have live shows through most of May. I think this could be it with all the Bachelor spoofs she was doing at the end of Ben's season.

ETA:Elles calendar show that no tickets are available for many dates in May. The latest being May 23rd so my guess is she much have at one time had tickets available on these dates.

Last edited by GrahamGal on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:34 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison

Lookin forward to joining you RT @LiveKelly: RT @FairmontBanff: few more days until @livekelly airs in #Banff http://bit.ly/znqSOY #BANFF

Does this mean they are going to be filming in Canada again?

That's what I thought the first time he tweeted about it. Banff is always beautiful!
OR could this be a promo for Bach Canada?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:53 am

From Fleissmeister:

"It's March Madness, bachelorette style. @EmilyMaynard working toward the Elite Eight."
2h Mike Fleiss 57 minutes ago

Interesting that it sounds like after tonight's RC it will already be down to 8.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:03 am

jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Is it just me who finds TPTBs tweets rather classless? MFs especially (he's made so many crude tweets since he started). I realize that it supposedly helps with our sleuthing but does it really? Didn't help much in Ben's season that I can see. It's really turning me off.

Do other reality show producers feel the need to tweet constantly as episodes are being filmed? It all smacks of desperation to me. Their time would be better spent figuring out how to keep the show's fans happy. They are losing many of us and their tweets aren't helping. JMHO. What do you all think? Upset

They said that Em had a 2 on 1 date yesterday. That will help us to know when we get screencaps from the season and stuff. Lol i think some could possibly be helpful, but I realize some of the tweets are pointless. I post them all just in case. :Smiley:

I love that you post the tweets San!! clapping!

San, I'm sorry, I never meant you shouldn't be posting the tweets. Of course we need every bit of potential info. I was just really expressing my dismay at how crude MF can be in the things he tweets. Lots of examples, saying Ashley has nice pins, some horrid tweet about CH's ass, etc. :vomit:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 am

IrishGal wrote:
I love that you post the tweets San!! clapping!

San, I'm sorry, I never meant you shouldn't be posting the tweets. Of course we need every bit of potential info. I was just really expressing my dismay at how crude MF can be in the things he tweets. Lots of examples, saying Ashley has nice pins, some horrid tweet about CH's ass, etc. :vomit:

👋 It's okay girl! I knew what you meant. :gotcha:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:16 am

docnash14 wrote:From Fleissmeister:

"It's March Madness, bachelorette style. @EmilyMaynard working toward the Elite Eight."

Interesting that it sounds like after tonight's RC it will already be down to 8.

At this point it should be 12 or 11, but not 8. I could see her getting to 8 maybe next week and even that's stretching it. He said working toward, so maybe she is on her way, but tonight it will be 11 and then the next time 8. Maybe she is narrowing it down faster this season so it is one week shorter or as someone mentioned she is getting to fewer guys so she gets more time with the ones she really is interested in later in the season.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:32 am

GrahamGal wrote:
docnash14 wrote:From Fleissmeister:

At this point it should be 12 or 11, but not 8. I could see her getting to 8 maybe next week and even that's stretching it. He said working toward, so maybe she is on her way, but tonight it will be 11 and then the next time 8. Maybe she is narrowing it down faster this season so it is one week shorter or as someone mentioned she is getting to fewer guys so she gets more time with the ones she really is interested in later in the season.

I think 11 or 12 went to Bermuda, and with that tweet from Fleiss I think there will be 8 remaining afterwards. It does seem a little early for their to only be 8 guys left though. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:34 am

It does sound like he's saying that after tonight's RC there will be 8 left.

There were 8 guys on the group date, a 1-on-1, and a 2-on-1. Assuming everyone got a date, an 11 to 8 cut makes sense.

I like the idea that they're already down to a smaller group.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 am

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
@chrisbharrison turned in a hall of fame performance tonite. Thank u, chris...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna