SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 17 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Did the prducers, etc tweet anything last season while it was filming besides the finale stuff with salmon, or something like that....I can't remember.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by jello1592 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 pm

San wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Is it just me who finds TPTBs tweets rather classless? MFs especially (he's made so many crude tweets since he started). I realize that it supposedly helps with our sleuthing but does it really? Didn't help much in Ben's season that I can see. It's really turning me off.

Do other reality show producers feel the need to tweet constantly as episodes are being filmed? It all smacks of desperation to me. Their time would be better spent figuring out how to keep the show's fans happy. They are losing many of us and their tweets aren't helping. JMHO. What do you all think? Upset

They said that Em had a 2 on 1 date yesterday. That will help us to know when we get screencaps from the season and stuff. Lol i think some could possibly be helpful, but I realize some of the tweets are pointless. I post them all just in case. :Smiley:

I love that you post the tweets San!! clapping!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm

San wrote:
Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
Sorry this is so secretive but just heard some amazing news about something big (and hilarious) happening for the #Bachelorette premiere

mary beth‏@damon1450
@Millsy11374 I guess kimmel has something to do with this?

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@damon1450 Nope

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@damon1450 You are on the right track

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Hmm...My guess would be Ellen... maybe?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Hmm...My guess would be Ellen... maybe?

Ellen's usually on Hiatus by the time Bachelorette premieres. Plus, Emily may still be filming or just finished filming a week or so before her season premiere's. Anything's possible though. :Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by sookieric Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 pm

live with kelly would be my guess

sookieric

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Rose ceremony in a few hours!!! Drama. Hearts will be broken...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:32 pm

San wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Is it just me who finds TPTBs tweets rather classless? MFs especially (he's made so many crude tweets since he started). I realize that it supposedly helps with our sleuthing but does it really? Didn't help much in Ben's season that I can see. It's really turning me off.

Do other reality show producers feel the need to tweet constantly as episodes are being filmed? It all smacks of desperation to me. Their time would be better spent figuring out how to keep the show's fans happy. They are losing many of us and their tweets aren't helping. JMHO. What do you all think? Upset

They said that Em had a 2 on 1 date yesterday. That will help us to know when we get screencaps from the season and stuff. Lol i think some could possibly be helpful, but I realize some of the tweets are pointless. I post them all just in case. :Smiley:

I appreciate that you do post all of them San! It helps me keep up with things that I might have missed! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:

I appreciate that you do post all of them San! It helps me keep up with things that I might have missed! :Smiley:

I really appreciate you posting them as well San. I have enjoyed all the texts from tptb. I think its made ir more fun! Maybe thats because i live in Charlotte. But for me its been a hoot!
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison

Lookin forward to joining you RT @LiveKelly: RT @FairmontBanff: few more days until @livekelly airs in #Banff http://bit.ly/znqSOY #BANFF

Does this mean they are going to be filming in Canada again?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister

@chrisbharrison nearly forgot to say "this is the final rose tonite." Disaster was averted at the last moment, however. Whew!!!
7:07 PM - 29 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
@fleissmeister and I locked in a heated battle over whether "She's Like The Wind" is an appropriate theme song for Emily's season
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna