SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by ryvetted Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 am

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Looking forward to next Wednesday!!!

Hmmmmm.....what's happening on Wednesday if the RC is tomorrow?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 10 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:52 am

The RC is tomorrow? So fast? I thought they just got to Bermuda.
I got the impression when he said next Wednesday he meant next week Wednesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:04 am

ryvetted wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Looking forward to next Wednesday!!!

Hmmmmm.....what's happening on Wednesday if the RC is tomorrow?

No way RC is tomorrow, they just got there today or yesterday. I think the three days would be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and then Rose ceremony on Friday.
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 am

Ames ‏ @AmesBrown
I'm off Twitter and email and telephones on a special project till mid-May, but can't wait to reconnect then. Lots of love! A

Wonder what Ames is up to?

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am

Warthen Ditka ‏ @warthenufes0
Landed in the ATL on my way home from AriseDurham and I totally saw Emily the next Bachelorette in lJMmA
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am

You don't suppose he is going to join the show to try to get Emily? I like Ames but noooooo......not a good match and it was done last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:57 am

bradfan wrote:You don't suppose he is going to join the show to try to get Emily? I like Ames but noooooo......not a good match and it was done last season.

Per Jenna B's twitter, Ames is going on a "mountain extravaganza". Probably another of his overseas adventures. I wonder when he has time for work?
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 am

San wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
@Millsy11374 just told me this is the hunkiest bunch of guys in the show's history!!!

So can we take this as a clue that Kalon is gone? Can you imagine him doing anything rough or physical? Think Ames in the boxing ring. :shock:
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 am

luvnunity wrote:
San wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
@Millsy11374 just told me this is the hunkiest bunch of guys in the show's history!!!

So can we take this as a clue that Kalon is gone? Can you imagine him doing anything rough or physical? Think Ames in the boxing ring. :shock:

I didn't think Kalon was on the show..I thought it was speculation.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 am

moonpie wrote:
bradfan wrote:You don't suppose he is going to join the show to try to get Emily? I like Ames but noooooo......not a good match and it was done last season.

Per Jenna B's twitter, Ames is going on a "mountain extravaganza". Probably another of his overseas adventures. I wonder when he has time for work?

I cant imagine Ames going on Emily's season. They met and hung out in NYC at the 46 event in Sept. He had his chance just like Michael, Jeremy & Craig. They all had a great time that weekend, but has remained friends with those guys. I heard Emily was standing next to Ames and NYC and they did look cute together. I truly dont think he's Emily's type, but he does seem like a very sweet guy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 pm

@fleissmeister
@EmilyMaynard looks gorgeous, even underwater...
Well, there's a clue about her date today. I assume MF must be watching a live video feed of her dates, because he's back in California. Weird.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 pm

found this pic on Facebook of Brad and Emily snorking, so I guess this is what MF is seeing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352398298132951&set=a.206522879387161.48840.201823469857102&type=1&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna