SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug  5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ooh if it is Devin maybe he's wanting to propose and she wants to tell him lovely things before. Otherwise idk why else she would be telling him that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that would be a first!! hehehe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug  5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:11 am

Linds911 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ooh if it is Devin maybe he's wanting to propose and she wants to tell him lovely things before. Otherwise idk why else she would be telling him that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that would be a first!! hehehe

I am certain that it is Devin and Jenn just stops him from proposing so she can say some things first.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:27 pm

Jason & Molly did an interview on Almost Famous podcast talking about the GD this week. Apparently Sam said things even worse but they wouldn't or couldn't say what. It was obvious to them that Jenn was really into Sam (the word obsessed was used) and wanted to pick him for a HTD . Jason thought that possibly the producers stepped in and told her something about Sam. The speculation on Reddit is that they told her about him planning on leaving for his sister's wedding. Jason said that one time they wanted him to go on a date with someone and send her home but he found that he liked her and didn't want to. They pulled him aside and told him that she smokes and it was a deal breaker for him as a dad.

They obviously haven't heard anything about the Marcus rumors because they all thought this episode teed him up to be TB. They were really surprised that Grant was sent home but didn't say anything about him being a possibility but they liked him.

One nice bit was that they both though Jonathan stood out as a great guy and when answering one of their questions he turn to Jenn to answer. I knew I liked him for a reason. Molly said that someone else in the group was a villain and people were getting in fights with but that's not what we've seen on tv. She didn't name him but now I wonder who it was. I don't know if it's necessarily someone on that date. It's a good listen and always fun to see what Molly & Jason have to say. Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug  5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

Jason & Molly on Almost Famous podcast

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:52 pm

Molly was on Reality Steve podcast yesterday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
pavalygurl
luvstx
Sprite
albean99
Norcalgal