SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug  5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 30 Jul 2024 - 18:23

Post Aug 5th epi here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug  5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue 30 Jul 2024 - 19:37

The Bachelorette: 2105 (8/5)

MONDAY, AUG. 5
8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT – The Bachelorette: “2105” (2105)
Logline: After an unexpected visit from her past, Jenn has a big decision to make. As connections deepen, Jenn and her men take to the countryside for a week exploring New Zealand’s fruits and fauna before more shocking news leaves her questioning everything.

Extended Logline: Following an unexpected visit from her past, Jenn is left with a decision that could change the course of her journey forever. From luxurious dates in helicopters and on horseback to a more down-to-earth group date at a sheep farm, Jenn and her men take advantage of all that New Zealand has to offer. Later, one man drops some shocking news that leaves Jenn questioning everything.
(TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes next day on Hulu.
The 11 men vying for Jenn’s heart are the following:
Austin, 28, a sales executive from San Diego, Calif.
Devin, 28, a freight company owner from Houston, Texas
Dylan, 24, a medical student from Elk Grove, Calif.
Grant, 30, a day trader from Houston, Texas
Jeremy, 29, a real estate investor from New York, N.Y.
John, 25, a medical student from Delray Beach, Fla.
Jonathon, 27, a creative director from Los Angeles, Calif.
Marcus, 31, an Army Ranger veteran from Raleigh, N.C.
Sam M., 27, a contractor from Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Spencer, 30, a pet portrait entrepreneur from Dallas, Texas
Thomas N., 31, a retirement advisor from Tucker, Ga.

DGEPRESS

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug  5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed 31 Jul 2024 - 5:21

Do we know who gets 1 on 1 dates on this episode?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed 31 Jul 2024 - 6:04

Should be Jonathan and Grant

Group date should be the sheep farm

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed 31 Jul 2024 - 13:34

Good, my two favorites so far!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu 1 Aug 2024 - 2:38

I am looking forward to learning more about Jonathan. What is his sob story? I think he is my pick for the next bachelor based on what I have seen thus far.

Grant seems nice too, but more quiet. I think Jonathan has more of the lead personality. Fingers crossed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu 1 Aug 2024 - 2:50

IA that Jonathan would probably make a better lead of the two, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu 1 Aug 2024 - 11:13

I really like Johnathon and look forward to his one one one.

Anyone else notice how little they have been showing Grant? I'm wondering why.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu 1 Aug 2024 - 19:27

My favorites so far are Grant, Spenser and the former beau. hehehe

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu 1 Aug 2024 - 20:29

Anybody want to put money on Jenn returning to the former beau, Matt, after she calls it off with Devin???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu 1 Aug 2024 - 21:21

Her ex seems nice and is good looking! I'd drop Devin for him at this point. laugh out loud

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue 6 Aug 2024 - 0:37

I am at work and missed a bit of the start, but basically a total waste of time with the ex. Jenn questions Matt as to why now? She never knew he felt that way. He says that she will be engaged by the end of this so it has to be now. It's awkward. He doesn't really explain how this all came about since she thought they were friends now...or I could have missed that part. He kind of looked like a deer in headlights. Guess the producers didn't prepare him very well.

At the party before the RC, Devin is p*ssed, insecure and may leave if she keeps Matt. Sam is his usualy PITA self. Matt comes in and lets them know that Jenn sees her future with them and he is going. Celebration all around.

I am glad they didn't drag this out too much. I was expecting the full episode to be filled with fake drama surrounding the ex.

Matt seems like a nice enough guy. I wonder WTH he did this? How did they talk him into this?

Guy who I had no idea was there is sent home along with Thomas. Bye bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
pavalygurl
luvstx
Sprite
albean99
Norcalgal