SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug  5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:48 pm

Jenn gives Jonathan a single date. They go on a helicopter ride and relaxing in a random hot tub in the vineyard they were playing hide and seek.

In the evening they share their mutual experience of being gas lit by previous partners. Sadly I don't see it between these two. It's nice, but that's about it...even though they make out...in the rain. It's supposed to be like a hot, rom-com...but it feels as if they set up fake rain for them to make out in.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug  5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:05 pm

Group date is rounding up sheep and shoveling up sheep poop. The farmer and his wife who were married 40 years will decide who has the possibility of being the best farmer and best partner because farming needs you too work together.

While everyone is working, Devin is beside Jenn and chatting. Sam is ticked because he grew up with animals and is telling Devin to work. The others are ticked he is spending more time with Jenn. Apparently it is disrespectful??? I don't get it. Why? You had the same chance. To really make Sam ticked off, farmer and wife give Devin their seal of approval and he gets alone time with Jenn on the date. They go off and I think are still visible to the others and make out. Oops.

These guys are so ridiculous. Go grab Jenn. Stop b*tching about Devin spending time with her. You could do the same, but you are busy with your bros.

Austin eliminates himself. I don't think she is too sad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:44 pm

I feel bad for Jenn. Austin's leaving just makes her feel more insecure...as if she isn't good enough for these men. She tells the guys how she is feeling...after some prodding from production.

I like that all of the guys reassure Jenn, but I did notice that when Devin did, she was all over him. Hanging on to his arm and her head on his shoulder. It was all very girly, flirty.

Grant gets the second date. They go horseback riding on the beach and then a picnic. Naturally it rains. They seem to be getting along well. The conversation seems easy and during the evening portion he shares his issues with his father. They have a nice conversation and she opens up as well. Make out. This went well. I think there was more interest here than with Jonathan.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:06 pm

Cocktail party is cancelled. You know that had to happen at least once this season. It was a bit of a downer episode.

Dylan goes home. I don't know that I ever even saw her with him...other than the first night. Too bad. He seemed like a nice guy.

New preview of the season. Lots of drama!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 06, 2024 12:15 am

I liked that this episode was a little more low-key, despite the ex-boyfriend drama. Matt seemed fine to me. The producers should look at bringing him back for a future cast.

I wasn't really feeling it with either Jonathon or Grant -- they seem like decent guys, though. I just don't see a spark there. I rather liked that Austin dipped out. I always feel that it's good for at least one cast member to leave during the season because it helps the lead to realize that this is a two-way street -- it keeps the lead's ego in check.

The man that I am the most interested in for the Bachelor is Jeremy. He seems intelligent, mature and thoughtful. I like Spencer as well, but I'm not sure that he can carry a season. I'm not much interested in Jonathon or Grant.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:09 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for your comments as always!

Was switching back and forth between this and baseball, have to go watch what I missed on Hulu. I see the guy who kept complaining is gone (Thomas?) thank goodness he hardly spent time with Jenn. Don't remember who Austin is or the guy that left in the 2nd rose ceremony oh well bye bye. Idk why the guys keep getting mad that Devin is always spending time w/ her, that's the whole point!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:51 am

So the preview showed Jenn telling someone that she won't let him propose to her.. guessing that it's Marcus?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:32 am

Linds911 wrote:So the preview showed Jenn telling someone that she won't let him propose to her.. guessing that it's Marcus?
Pretty sure it’s Devin .. too tall for Marcus .. plus there was a photo weeks ago of the guy in the light tan suit and it was Devin

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Call me crazy, she tells him not to propose because she propose to him hehehe never befor happend Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug  5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 06, 2024 11:12 am

Yawn….

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 06, 2024 1:43 pm

I was too busy watching the Olympics and totally forgot it was Bachelorette night. I'll check out Jeremy and Spencer who haven't been on my radar.

I'm watching the beginning but was not impressed by Devin's reaction to Jenn possibly bringing along her ex-bf.  He's acting like a big baby about it and Grant looks so good in comparison being the voice of reason. The RC wasn't a surprise other than giving Austin a rose. He's a little too much of a good old boy type to me with the mullet.

I guess that Jenn did the right thing about Matt but I liked him and he's cuter than many of the guys (yes I know looks aren't everything but he seems nice also). If he doesn't find someone, maybe BIP next season?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have no interest in either Jeremy or Spencer. Jeremy IMO seems as if he is putting on a show for producers. Too earnest.

As for Devin's OTT reaction to Matt...well, he is simply OTT about everything, but in this case I think it was tptb ramping him and playing with his insecurities because they know he is really into Jenn. Plus, I suspect there was some alcohol involved since he seemed very nervous about an ex coming back. As well, I would be willing to make a small wager that his threat to leave will be used against him at some point by one of the guys ... most likely Sam ... in an effort to throw Devin under the bus with Jenn. Tptb like their drama so they will try to create doubt about her most reliable guy and really push her insecurity buttons.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
pavalygurl
luvstx
Sprite
albean99
Norcalgal