SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:56 pm

I just listened to RS's podcast for the day, and he said he's heard all the rumors out there about Jen's guys but has seen no proof. Therefore, he can't/won't comment.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1925

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:08 pm

I'm not sure how much better their background checking can be. They're just tv producers. They're not investigators. They could get a criminal record check done, but anything that falls outside of a convicted crime is unlikely to show up in any kind of checking they can legally do. Even getting private investigators to uncover dirt would take a lot of time and money and would maybe end up being considered breaches of privacy laws (I have no idea what those laws would be, I'm not American, I'm just assuming?)

I think the best they can do is put the cast out before the show, and WAIT a couple of weeks to see what comes up. Not release it when its basically too late and they're already going in.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:49 pm

This is an interesting story where TPTB are actually addressing how badly they've handled it when it comes to race. The interview is behind a paywall but there are quotes in this one. I hope they're serious about making improvements. I'd love to see someone like Jahaan from Jenn's season as the next lead.

“It’s hard to say out loud, that people of color didn’t see themselves represented, that they did not see The Bachelor franchise as a safe place,” Graebner now says. “We didn’t have a Black lead in this franchise for 15 years, and that’s inexcusable.”

The Bachelor Producers Admit to ‘Big Blind Spot’ on Racial Matters: ‘We Have to Do Better’

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:35 pm

@leavers When our own sleuths can easily check peoples SM for embarrassing stuff and come up with dirt fairly quickly, I think they can manage to get some of their interns to do a public dive for most of this stuff. From what I gather, this was all out there and almost begging to be discovered. They always have excuses. The show has been around long enough that this sort of stuff should have been figured out by now. Just like why they don't have enough racial diversity...as if they never noticed. Please.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:50 am

Thats easy to say when the names are out there and public. For example, the stuff about this season's F2 was found when people came forward when his name was already public. It wasn't on any SM otherwise (other than a private Facebook group).
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:31 am

@leavers we find out that some people are possibly on the show on our own....before filming starts. It is easier for them since they know way before we do who will most likely make it to filming. If they truly are interested in the well being of their leads, they can manage to do a little digging. People find stuff all the time. Check out some friends, schools, local gossip. I can't remember what seasons, but there were a couple of instances where people had court cases and tptb knew nothing about them... scratch

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:31 am

There were certainly those who they could have simply done a SM search to see what kind of things they post. That wouldn't necessarily help in this instance but would have caught the racist guy they put on Rachel's season. They could have seen info on Marcus once the names were out and got rid of him earlier.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:07 pm

Get to know the cast!

Jenn Tran’s journey as the Bachelorette officially kicks off on July 8, and here at BachelorNation.com, we’re serving up the perfect primer for fans before the beloved franchise star begins handing out roses.

Leading up to the highly anticipated season, we’ve been progressively checking in with Jenn’s men, asking them to expand on the exciting opportunity they’ve been given to pursue love with our leading lady.

In handwritten notes, contestants Dakota, Dylan, Jonathon, Kevin, and Sam N. introduce themselves as they respond to the following prompt: “My idea of a perfect date is...”

See their answers below — and learn more about all of Jenn's men by reading their “Bachelorette” bios here.
Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 854cbc5149ef4531a01c7c3bc408df1f_md
Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Bc4148b7b09e47c684a16c2cf10c9b60_md
Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 98f8470603cd45318b3e434b3be9ea74_md
Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 A79f9185238a49b0b93ee31b6cab4fc9_md
https://bachelornation-images.akamaized.net/image/cb/4by3/2024/06/19/cb87dd0a3c6040739637bc8ba39a1343_md.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:00 pm

I watched Jenn on the Kelly & Mark show this morning. It might possibly have been a repeat, but I don't think so. She looked great in a red mini-dress and 4-inch silver strappy shoes. I was a bit worried about how she would sit on the high chair in her very short dress, but she settled in like she had been doing it for years, and knew to cross her legs away from the camera. She is interviewing well, and seemed relaxed and cheerful. My one complaint is that she handled or flicked back her hair at least eight times in a relatively short segment. It was noticeable. I think it's a nervous habit. If she can put a lid on that, she'll be at 100%.

She said that one of the guys stared at her boobs all night. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x0SQjm_-wA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:37 pm

MONDAY, JULY 15
8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT – The Bachelorette: “2102” (2102)
Logline: Jenn and her suitors jet-set down under to Melbourne, Australia, and continue their journey to find love. With exciting dates that test fears, egos and stomachs, they continue to dive into the depths of romance, leading to a tense cocktail party.

Extended Logline: With night one and their time in Los Angeles behind them, Jenn and her suitors jet-set down under to Melbourne, Australia, and continue their journey to find love. Kicking things off, Jenn and a group of the men explore Melbourne’s culinary delicacies and stop by a comedy show where they themselves are the punchline. Next, Jenn and one lucky man embark on a skydiving adventure where one of her biggest fears is tested; while back at the hotel, a confrontation between two men also reaches new peaks. Later, Jenn and her men strike a pose in a photo shoot alongside Australia’s native wildlife before diving into a tense cocktail party.
(TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes next day on Hulu.
The 18 men vying for Jenn’s heart are the following:
Aaron, 29, an aerospace engineer from Tulsa, Okla.
Austin, 28, a sales executive from San Diego, Calif.
Brian, 33, an aesthetics consultant from Boynton Beach, Fla.
Devin, 28, a freight company owner from Houston, Texas
Dylan, 24, a medical student from Elk Grove, Calif.
Grant, 30, a day trader from Houston, Texas
Hakeem, 29, a medical device salesman from Schaumburg, Ill.
Jahaan, 28, a startup founder from New York, N.Y.
Jeremy, 29, a real estate investor from New York, N.Y.
John, 25, a medical student from Delray Beach, Fla.
Jonathon, 27, a creative director from Los Angeles, Calif.
Marcus, 31, an Army Ranger veteran from Raleigh, N.C.
Marvin, 28, a luxury event planner from Santa Monica, Calif.
Sam M., 27, a contractor from Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Sam N., 25, an entrepreneur from Carlsbad, Calif.
Spencer, 30, a pet portrait entrepreneur from Dallas, Texas
Thomas N., 31, a retirement advisor from Tucker, Ga.
Tomas A., 27, a physiotherapist from Toronto, Ontario

DGEpress.com

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:25 am

Did y’all notice that there is no ring in the opening and closing banner that is also in black and white??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Fleurdesel
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Linds911