SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:18 pm

one of the women came forward about marcus on reddit. jenn's brother also spoke to multiple women and was shown screenshots before he went to hawaii for mtp

Marcus has sexual assault allegations and had gotten multiple women pregnant this year alone and gave someone an STD right before filming. The sexual assault allegations are now able to be mentioned here as moderators were able to confirm with one of the victims
I am one of Marcus’ victims (confirmed via moderators) and I first want to thank each and every woman who has said kind words of support, especially the moderators who listened to my story and made me feel comfortable. I somewhat regret not going to producers directly during the time of filming but my physical and emotional health were the most important thing to me after enduring a horrifically painful abortion as well as his emotional abuse. I can confirm that everything about him that has been alluded to is true and I have receipts to back up all of it. He is one of the least empathetic people I have ever had the displeasure of being involved with, although he comes off extremely charming initially- which we will all see on the show. I was able to connect with multiple other women he has been awful to via a Facebook group for protecting women. It is astounding that he had the balls to go on this show considering how he has treated women this past year alone. This just shows how deeply narcissistic this man is that he thinks he can treat women so horribly and go on a dating show without any of it coming out. Also disgusting to see producers write that this man is a “real life super hero”. I thank God every day I escaped someone so awful.
reddit.com/user/Real_Canary_4231
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:00 am

@ariwolf Wow! The guy sounds like a very bad human. So sorry that Jenn had the wool pulled over her eyes and took him to F2 (but totally get how someone so charming could do that under these unreal circumstances).

Perhaps the "never happened before" is that the producers told Jenn about this devil right before FRC and she had to kick him to the curb. Feel bad for Devin, too.

This news will overshadow Jenn's season. The franchise will survive but it's not a good look at all.

Can't wait to here what RS has to say. Also, given that Trista, Charity and others actually met Marcus, it will be interesting to hear their take on it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:37 am

That's just horrible if true. Why in the world don't they do more background checking? Hopefully Jenn's brother was able to talk to her. I have my doubts that the producers did.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:03 am

@albean99 we then have to hope that her purported LCD (it's on the filming schedule but I'm not sure where we confirmed that it actually happened with Marcus) was her opportunity to kick Marcus to the curb.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:25 pm

I, too, will be curious to hear what RS has to say.
He has said that he's heard some real dirt on some of the men but will not report on it unless he has proof of the allegations. He's also said that something untoward happens on Night #1, but he won't comment on that, either, unless the actual incident is aired during the episode.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1925

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:05 pm

This is sickening if true. How can they not dig up this type of background information? imho because they don't try. This happens all too often.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:41 pm

@ariwolf I couldn't bring myself to 'like' your post but want to thank you for bringing all that over. It is disgusting. The age-old problem of attractive successful men thinking they can have anything they want. And the women who let them in - we need to support them, no matter how gullible they were. It is just not right to do this.

If only a sliver of this is true, then this needs to be addressed head-on by the producers in a MTA or ATFR. To sweep something like this under the rug and pretend the producers and casting director didn't do their homework is just wrong.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:47 pm

@Norcalgal Sadly, I  am thinking they knew and used it for drama. Cynical of me I know, but I have been watching too long so that I expect this kind of thing. Just like I knew there would be a racist for Rachel's season and strongly suspect they knew Colton was gay. They may have steered her to others, but encouraged her to still keep him so they could set up a dramatic telling off by Jenn.

Either they were tired of the last few drama free seasons and wanted to amp things up or perhaps because she was the third choice for the lead, they wanted to showcase her being strong to make her more of a fan favorite? Also, maybe she really fell fast and hard and this was a way to distract from that? Maybe a combo of all three. Either way,  I  am not looking forward to the dumpster fire. It will probably overshadow the whole season and the new relationship.  The poor girl can't win.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:49 pm

@Sprite You raise a valid point of having to show Jen in a favorable way as she was 3rd choice. For that reason, I was hoping she would have a good season. At this point, I hope she has found a HEA with Devin. She deserves it. But with this show and every reality tv show, you pay for what you get. No free lunch!

I hope she has sufficient $$ now to finish PA school without any loans! That would be a silver lining!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5398

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:06 pm

I have been reading about the SA rumors for awhile now. I am glad if that is the right word that someone came forth and gave her story. I also saw that Jenn's brother was contacted by some people who knew of the events. Jenn's brother then was able to be aware of it before the family meeting occurred and I will bet made sure he got the info to Jenn.
I know tptb have all these stipulations in their contracts, and I am not a lawyer, still hope a good attorney could rightfully defend a contestant for suing the company for allowing someone with this known background on the show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:18 am

Sprite wrote:@Norcalgal Sadly, I  am thinking they knew and used it for drama. Cynical of me I know, but I have been watching too long so that I expect this kind of thing. Just like I knew there would be a racist for Rachel's season and strongly suspect they knew Colton was gay. They may have steered her to others, but encouraged her to still keep him so they could set up a dramatic telling off by Jenn.

Either they were tired of the last few drama free seasons and wanted to amp things up or perhaps because she was the third choice for the lead, they wanted to showcase her being strong to make her more of a fan favorite? Also, maybe she really fell fast and hard and this was a way to distract from that? Maybe a combo of all three. Either way,  I  am not looking forward to the dumpster fire. It will probably overshadow the whole season and the new relationship.  The poor girl can't win.

@Sprite I agree with you that the producers likely knew at least some, if not most, of the dirt on this guy. We can’t kid ourselves, they always do. It’s so messed up, but that’s probably why he was cast. They had a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Now they have built in drama for the after the show, and as you state, it’s going to be what overshadows everything else.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:16 am

To me, Jenn was the only good choice of the 3. Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633

I wonder if they just took Marcus at face value because he looked great on paper. He was one of my early favorites. That doesn't absolve them for not checking into his and everyone's backgrounds, though. Usually when they let someone get through, they're giving a drama edit and don't make it to the end. Crazy! no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Fleurdesel
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Linds911