SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:08 am

Jenn has something to say about what happened at the finale. It makes a little more sense of them wanting to show it when they did but it seems like there could have been some empathy shown along the way. I feel like that's the first time Jesse really fell down on the job. I know he didn't have a choice on whether or when the proposal was shown but I'm sure he regrets how he handled it.

This is a part of the article from Yahoo Entertainment:

Tran told Glamour, however, that she “did know that was going to happen. They walked me through the game plan. … I just didn’t know how heavy I would be feeling in the moment … seeing [Strader for the first time] and having that conversation that we had. I was very, very anxious that night, and so my emotions were just all over the place.”

She admits it did cross her mind to just walk off the set.

“I think I struggled with: Do I just run offstage, or is that going to make a bigger scene?” she said. “Once the waterworks started, I was like: Oh, this is going to be dramatic if I just run away, so maybe I just sit here? I was just struggling with myself and what to do in that moment.While it was “very hard” to watch the proposal with Strader, she wanted him to see it. Tran said “his apologies have been so nonexistent” that she wanted him to see the promises he made during their engagement.”

Jenn Tran says she considered running offstage during 'The Bachelorette' finale. Here's why she didn't.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:19 am

@albean99 thanks for sharing that. I can't imagine what she was experiencing up there on stage and all of those thoughts make sense.

And I agree that is was Jesse's worst hosting moment. Very disappointing.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:03 pm

As for Devin, I don't remember another F1 who was so unforthcoming. He had no response for her that made a grain of sense, and not much of a response at all. He just sat there like a lump -- didn't turn towards her. It was like he was sitting on a crowded subway train, facing straight ahead, keeping to himself. I don't remember anyone else doing that.

I would not have blamed Jenn at all if she had walked off stage.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:49 pm

The thing I don't understand is why Devin didn't say he was sorry or show an ounce of sympathy for Jenn when she was crying. He came across as a cold hearted man which doesn't make sense because he could have come through all of this much better if he handled it better all along but especially at ATFR. no idea

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:07 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1108-the-ben-and-ashley-i-almo-28165481/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:57 pm

@GuardianAngel thanks. I definitely found some of their info interesting.

But could they please get rid of the lengthy commercials?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:13 pm

BHH has an episode out with Jenn. A couple of things she said was that she and Devin had talked about getting together to talk over the breakup to clear the air before the ATFR show. She said he agreed but after her visit to NY, he ignored her when she tried to contact him.  She got DMs from some former GFs of his who said she dodged a bullet. She has heard from someone who told her that Devin was hanging out with an ex and even went on a trip with her.

Jenn on her new Era

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:30 pm

@albean99 ugh. It gets worse and worse.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:56 pm

It sure does, @luvstx. I forgot to say that she said that they had locations on for each other to start with but eventually Devin turned his off but was sneaky about it. You can do that without notifying the other person but they'll know when they try to check.

The other thing is that Devin released a bunch of photos of texts between them with some things blacked out. He also included some sexting. I didn't look at any of them because I believe it's horrible that he did that and invasion of privacy, imo. It's very likely that he didn't include anything that would make him look bad. He did apologize about including the intimate ones but too little too late for me. I checked his Instagram and it looks like he's deleted the video.

It does seem like there was more communication that Jenn implied but I still think he led her on throughout the season and after.  She said in the podcast that she didn't expect to get so emotional at the ATFR show but I think that's very common once you're there and see film.

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:26 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12042

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:44 pm

@albean99 thanks for sharing this info about BHH interview. I have listened to Part 1 and found it interesting and very sad and made me feel even worse for Jenn. The detail that really broke my heart was while they were still in Hawaii Devin asked Jenn "How long do you think our engagement will last?" Or something to that effect. What an azz.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:20 pm

I didn't realize there was a part 1 until I read your post, @luvstx. I listened to it yesterday and it's also worth a listen.

Katie Thurston answered this on an Instagram post about the finale by Feminist. She also replied that she was warned not to watch the finale to protect her peace. I'm not shocked by that at all but do wonder why no statements post-show.

thekatiethurston

6d
The sad part is, so many people behind the scenes did actually try to stop this but their voices were ignored alllll the way to the top.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Fleurdesel
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Linds911