SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:34 pm

That's got to be annoying to be there and then they didn't show it. That might have helped him make BIP next year but hopefully he won't need it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:20 pm

I think Jenn's ex-boyfriend is really cute. By looks alone, he'll be popular if he makes it to BIP

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:55 pm

He's probably going to try ATFR now since it's live!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f49c

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12042

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:57 am

Jenn on GMA this morning. After the finale, it's nice to see a much happier Jenn. "The Bachelorette"s" Heartbreak

I just heard that Jenn is on DWTS this season! I'm so happy for her after the horrible ATFR last night! ETA: It looks like Jenn was a last minute addition because Sasha flew in last minute as a "surprise add to this cast with the young lady next to you". Jenn said that "heartbreak is the best motivator for success. I'm out for blood, I'm ready.". (on GMA this morning but couldn't find a video that included them talking to the dancers) :sending flowers.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:02 pm

She looks beautiful in that clip @albean99. Thanks for posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:11 pm

Jonathan posted about Jenn on Instagram:  Link

jiggity.jon wrote:I have never wanted to say something more…

I am so incredibly honored to have been a part of Jenn’s journey! She has been an inspiration to women everywhere and I’m so proud of the way she carried herself throughout this process.

She experienced a situation on a national scale that I would never want to see someone go through. But this WOMAN walked on stage, with her head held high, and handled herself with so much class and beauty that my jaw is on the floor.

Jenn, from me, my family, and anyone that has had the absolute privilege of meeting you, you’re an incredible woman and we are SO proud of your journey. I will be cheering you on as you shake it down on DWTS and all the success after. (Don’t forget who your first patient was)

I know we talked about it a little bit already but I’m stoked to have you here in LA for a little, I know we’ll have some time to make some really awesome memories!

For me, and I hope everyone reading this hears me, go show this woman some love and give her your support! She just put her heart on the line for all of you to see and absolutely KILLED it! I am so sorry that someone had the opportunity to take even a little of the positivity of this experience away from you!

You deserve the world Jennifer Tran!

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:23 am

Liked Johnathon throughout the show. It would have been a great, emotional bachelor.

Classy.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:45 pm

I just listened to Ben and Ashley break down the finale on Almost Famous podcast (sorry I can’t figure out how to post it here). I think all of you would find it enlightening. Ben is very angry about the way TPTB treated Jenn and contrasted it with his own finale.

But the most interesting parts about it for me was the info given on the role the producers play in more detail than I’ve heard before. Ben explained that by the time you get down to HTDS (May have been earlier) contestants are assigned to the producer that meshes with them best. And that producer stays with you post show. And when you are F1, you will hear from producers daily post show. So they felt Devin’s producer probably aided in his decision to break it off with Jenn.

Ben and Ashley also felt that Devin got out in the real world, was getting attention from other women and decided he wasn’t ready to give up that attention and get married. Very sad/ugly.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:52 pm

@luvstx

Some (many/most?) of these folks are just evil and will do whatever for a bonus etc. I just rewatched UnReal on netflix recently and the Bachelor is living up to it's portrayl.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:03 pm

@pavalygurl funny you should mention unreal as Ashley mentioned it many times on the podcast. She said the Unreal is like The Bachelor on crack😂. I never watched it. But they did mention that only one exec producer that they know is left on the show (Millsy I guess) and they think he would not have supported the way they played the finale.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:38 am

Just my opinion but I think it was all staged to end like this but this time they made Devon do the dirty work instead of the lead. IT brings me back to Aire season and Jason's season. both of those IMO were done with the pushing of how the producers wanted things (Drama) to go down. and being under contract and not wanting to get sued the leads don't reveal the truth or talk about it. Some may think im stretching but I don't believe I am. These producers DO NOT CARE about the contestants or the leads.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4301

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:07 am

I remember Jenn saying something about how Devin's interest in her started to wane even in Hawaii, once the cameras stopped rolling -- as if he had been putting on a show the entire time.

As for Jesse, I think in general he's been doing an outstanding job, but he fumbled the ball badly during ATFR. They never should have made Jen watch the proposal, and Jesse's question to her, "Are you ready?" was completely lame and even cruel. Plus, he could have asked Devin more pointed questions. Not Jesse's best job of hosting.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Fleurdesel
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Linds911