SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:09 am

8/12.   Epi  6 SEATTLE

8/19.   Epi 7 HOME TOWNS

8/26.  Epi 8 FANTASY SUITES

8/27.  Epi 9 MEN TELL ALL

9/2.    Epi 10 MEET THE PARENTS/LAST CHANCE DATES  (1st 2 hours…..FINALE last 1 hour)
OR
9/3.   (*****may be 9/3 due to college football starting on 9/2 on ESPN via ABC*****)

Show has been on holidays in the past
Not unusual to double up weeks because of programming

[size=14]
Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Vuyu+II3LAP1lliEY4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

ESPN
https://www.espn.com › college-football › schedule

ABC · Buy Tickets. Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV. Line: LSU -6 · O/U: 62.5. Monday, September 2, 2024. MATCHUP. TIME. TV. tickets. Location / Weather. ODDS ...[/size]

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:04 am

@Jeepers thanks for posting. I can't tell the source but am guessing you got it somewhere official. Hard to believe we are almost through the season!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Aug 08, 2024 3:49 pm

This is the 1st time I am not watching The Bachelorette... I have read the spoilers and looked at the men. Is it worth watching? Maybe I'll start at HTD!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:10 pm

@Fleurdesel I'm lukewarm on the season. Guys are meh for the most part. I still don't know much about Jenn. When she was on Joey's season, her hometown was someplace in FL (as I recall). But ... her opening scenes were filmed at the Boston Common and it seems that is where she grew up? I know she was in school for physician assistant but is she in a combo BS/PA program? or did she go to college and then start PA school? We know her mom is an immigrant and is divorced from her dad, with whom she has no contact (or at least it seems that way). And we know she hasn't had the best boyfriends in the past. That's all I know - what does she love to do for hobbies? IDK What gets her excited? IDK

It's almost as if in the rush to start filming, it seems like there isn't much invested in the lead.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:31 pm

She is initially from NJ. Moved to Boston

Jenn Tran was a student/graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison

While Jenn Tran attended the University of Pittsburgh from 2016 to 2018 — serving as a member of Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society, the American Medical Students Association, the Student Emergency Medical Services, and more — according to her LinkedIn profile, she transferred to the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2018 and graduated two years later.
Upon graduating in 2020, Jenn received a Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology, however, during her time at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, she was also a Research Assistant in Cellular and Molecular Pathology, a member of the Health Professions Shadowing Program, the Community Relations Chairman on the Women’s Club Lacrosse team, and more.

PA school is in Miami. She will return in January

She is a very smart cookie

Milwaukee Journal

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:37 pm

She also loves animals and sometimes fosters cats. I like Jenn and am glad I'm watching even though I'm not that happy about the f2. There are some good guys this season but the drama guys are getting most of the screen time. That's not unusual with this show but you'd think they'd learn something from Joey's season. Show some personalities instead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:20 pm

@Jeepers Thanks Jeepers. I could have looked up all that info but the fact that we didn't get much insight into who she is before filming started is the meh attitude I get from the producers. I hope Jenn uses her show fee to finish her PA degree and never looks back on this show again!

Obviously smart!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Aug 10, 2024 7:17 am

I think part of the reason people don't feel they know Jenn that well is that she placed sixth in Joey's season and we didn't get to know her through FSD and MTP. Also, we didn't 'see' her in the time between her seasons.

I like Jenn because she's smart, a bit sassy, and confident. But she doesn't come across as warm as some other Bachelorettes. And, to be honest, I feel like we have heard about her bad past relationships far too often. It gets repeated on almost every one on one date. Guessing that's to set up her insecurities when she finds out about Marcus.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:01 pm

Thanks for the replies! I am truly not drawn into watching this season. I'll probably skip it and just read over here unless something unexpected comes up! So it looks like we will not get a good Bachelor out of this season...
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:28 pm

I loved what Jenn and Devin said to each other when he got his roseBachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f60d.png?v=2.2

J .. You are the best

.. I trust you

J .. Thanks

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:45 am

@Jeepers My favourite part was the group date. I loved seeing the other guys reactions to how Sam was answering Jenn's questions. They couldn't believe the things that were coming out of his mouth. None of them had any issues answering and their conversation while watching Sam and Jenn on the screen had me giggling. I also loved how one of them covered the screen with his hand when Sam grabbed Jenn to kiss her. They were a hoot and seemed like a nice group who got along well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:51 am

Just some thoughts…..

I wonder if Jenn sends Marus home before the finale because…..
During hometowns he talks about the difference between like and love.
During a dinner, which there is only one left as part of FSs, he says he is not there yet, which is very late in the game.
During MTF, while talking to her brother, he mentions about her putting in so much….. and the guy (must be Marcus) who has given so little….. she has a history of this.
Her chat with Jesse .. “you really want to do this?” .?send him home??

And lastly .. I think there is only one guy at the finale

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
mruab
mtnlvr55
sdmom
jojo47
suzq