SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:35 am

Sam M has stated that he thinks he will be able to tell his truths at the MTA .. I just hate to see threats made towards anyone especially the lead

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:51 am

@Jeepers I hate when people start talking about "their truths". They are usually full of BS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:41 pm

Whatever, Sam M. His truths should be taken with a grain of salt, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:11 pm

Yes, I saw his family's comments. I understand at least two of them have now taken their social media accounts private.

IMO Sam M. needs to own his behavior. It appeared that he kept going after Devin long after everyone else in the house was over it. Now if that was a result of the edit, he can certainly explain that at MTA. But he also relentlessly went after Sam N. and crawled all over Jenn like she was a piece of meat. He's going to have a tougher time trying to explain those two items.

I will also be keeping a sharper eye on what he says in the ITMs. It's okay to be upset, but it's not okay to threaten.

I understand that he has an upcoming 1-on-1, and it will be interesting to see how that goes. Given the pre-emptive strikes by both Sam M. and his family members, I'm guessing it may not have been so wonderful.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:44 pm

Best thing would have been to apologize profusely...to Devin, the other Sam and particularly Jenn. Admit that after watching himself, he realized that he needs to work on himself and his drinking. People can prove that he was never going to stay till the end as I believe he was the officiant for his sisters wedding and the dates are clear. So, he was full of BS right from the start. I wonder if that little tidbit will be brought up during the MTA? Really, that alone, shows that he was wasting Jenn's time. I would like to see the reaction on SM to him? Has it changed over the last couple of episodes?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:01 pm

Sprite, I forgot that he was leaving early anyway, which makes his behavior even worse.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:49 pm

There's always one every year that complains about the "bad edit" but his family are doing too much. Just take the high road. Going low just shows how crass the family really are.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:13 pm

Agent99 wrote:There's always one every year that complains about the "bad edit" but his family are doing too much.  Just take the high road.  Going low just shows how crass the family really are.

Right. You can always profusely apologize at MTA/WTA and then hope for a redemption arc on the next BiP. Plenty of cast members have done very well by going this route.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:27 am

Rewatching Devin’s date and REALLY listening to their conversations was eye opening .. they have soo much in common .. so much more than they either thought was possible .. the both articulated some very difficult and painful things .. yet also shared some very positive aspects of themselves

I get the feeling that he would be very open to making changes about himself and his life to make her happy .. many couples manage inter racial differences and beliefs differences every day .. if they want it to work it can .. I’ve experienced those issues in my own family as I am sure some of you have as well

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:11 am

By the process of elimination I think the reason that Marcus gets a second 1n1 in episode 6 is because Austin leaves during the cocktail party after the group date in episode 5 .. he is the only one left that hasn’t had one by the end of that episode

Maybe Austin would be a good candidate for Bachelor

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:31 pm

Looking forward to Jonathan and Jeremy’s dates to get to know them a bit .. Jonnathans IG is pretty active and shows that he has a great sense of humor

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:40 pm

From the beginning Jenn has made it known that she is going to do things her way and it has been repeated several times thru out the season so far . I think it plays out at the end at the final rose and concludes with her taking charge of her own destiny by her proposing to her F1

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
mruab
mtnlvr55
sdmom
jojo47
suzq