SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:32 pm

Just hope we get to see Devin explode! I'm sure he's learned a lot about himself through this as do most people. His edit surely suggested that he was all over the place both with jenn and his emotions. And remember, the edit always gives us signs. Sometimes we ignore them as we fall in love with a contestant. But this time, I was blah all through the season. I like Jenn and think she was gypped with her cast of bachelors.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:32 pm

Well, I'm sorry to hear this news but I'm not completely surprised. Once again I agree with Albean that the guys on this season were a mismatch (most of them) for Jenn.

I'm sorry that tonight is going to be so messy including a break up with Devin.

I'm somewhat surprised that they didn't make Devin the next bachelor.

Also, none of us followed the SHV feet this season....I missed that. And it would have given us this answer before now.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:53 pm

Well the AFTFR will be interesting now!! They haven't had one of those in awhile, maybe since Arie's finale!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 8367-910 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 I_got_13 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12042

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:12 pm

@luvstx I cannot see Devin as even an alternative to Grant Ellis! It's all in the edit, of course, but he came across as far more classy than Devin (whose backstory was about his messed up childhood - kind of like Jenn). The guys all like him, per the MTA. He seems more mature plus he's a MOC and surely the producers want to redeem themselves after what they did to Matt James.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:48 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@luvstx I cannot see Devin as even an alternative to Grant Ellis! It's all in the edit, of course, but he came across as far more classy than Devin (whose backstory was about his messed up childhood - kind of like Jenn). The guys all like him, per the MTA. He seems more mature plus he's a MOC and surely the producers want to redeem themselves after what they did to Matt James.

I think it is easy to come across as classier as he really had no storyline. If he had lasted longer, things probably would have gotten messier...whether it really was or not. That is what they feel they need to make a compelling ending.

Marcus is next to meet the family. He opens up about his family dynamic. Her brother is concerned about Marcus being emotionally unavailable for Jenn...like he past boyfriends. James is very thoughtful in his questions.

The ladies grill Marcus about if he is there yet and he clearly isn't. I don't know why they are dragging this. He isn't into her. That is that. He is not going to get there. If you have to try so hard, it's not there and never will be!!! Her brother tells it like it is. She doesn't want to see it. OMG...I have had friends like this. You can tell them till you are blue in the face, but they don't want to listen and either does Jenn.

I really like Jenn's brother James. He is thoughtful, well spoken and has good advice. Tears all around.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:59 pm

LCD with Devin. Jenn looks so cute in that bathing suit.

They have some kind of traditional Hawaiian ceremony. Devin is still in his head and having doubts that he is the one. She is trying to reassure him. He says a lot of his problems are self created. This is kind of depressing.

Cute makeup commercial with Trista and Charity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:08 pm

Hey Sprite…you’re not on the Episode thread like you usually are
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:08 pm

Evening portion of Devin's LCD. Devin wants her to know that he will fight for her and support her.

James is watching from the audience and smiles as Devin is talking to Jenn. All the ladies in the audience are aweeeeing. He tells her he trusts her and she knows he sees her completely. He has a gift for her. It's the green stone he got from the shaman on their first date in NZ. He was told to give it to the person he was sure about. Tears in the audience.

She tells him she loves him. She realizes how much he means to her.

OMG ... New series ... Dr. on the Love Boat ... Ooops ... Doctor Odyssey. So cheesy looking. They are really pushing their new series. I won't be watching either of them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:17 pm

Jenn depressed about Marcus and worried she is repeating history. YES YOU ARE!!!

Marcus is having a chat with Jesse. More doubts. Enough! Just kick her to the curb. Oh, he may have clarity. He could be feeling in love. Sure. Not buying it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:49 pm

The sad part is that I have friends like this. :headbanging

She has zero self respect. I would have kicked him to the curb when he first pulled this crap.

Finally, she says she is done and he is still trying to pull her in by saying he is afraid he will never find someone like her. She will give love to herself. She doesn't want to be taken for granted. I am exhausted watching this. He is still crying. I don't care anymore. Too little, too late.

So they are going to skip over all the stuff out there about him and still give him a sympathetic edit. BS.

Audience is listening to Marcus with Jesse and they are stone cold. James is almost rolling his eyes in the audience. Marcus says it is still hard letting her go. Still playing games. deadhorse Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2622943811

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
mruab
mtnlvr55
sdmom
jojo47
suzq