SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:19 am

I’ve looked and looked and see no LCD with Marcus, either that or I am blind laugh out loud .. I see MTP and LCD with Devin tho. I think Marcus shoots himself in the foot with her family and she wakes up and ends up sending him home early

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:58 pm

I haven't been very into this season. I finally watched the most recent two episodes and while Jonathan appears to be a decent guy, I don't think Jenn was into him.
I really think she got a bad deal as to the guys that were there this season.
My hope is that she chooses neither of the remaining two, chooses herself, and takes the lessons learned from the season.
There are other guys out there and with some time to consider what she really wants, and what she deserves, I hope she finds the one.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:49 pm

Jeepers wrote:I’ve looked and looked and see no LCD with Marcus, either that or I am blind laugh out loud .. I see MTP and LCD with Devin tho. I think Marcus shoots himself in the foot with her family and she wakes up and ends up sending him home early

I think we see the beginning of Marcus' LCD or the day portion but it's very possible that Jenn sends him home before the evening.

@pavalygurl, IA with you about Jenn's f2 but I do believe she has fallen for Devin and will pick him. TWT whether it lasts. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:15 pm

First time in a long time that I don't have a horse in the F2 race to the finish. I'll tune in but I don't have high hopes for a long-lasting relationship. If Jenn learns more about herself and takes her appearance fee and applies that to finishing her PA degree, then I'd say the season turned out well!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:47 pm

When we hear Jenn say .. “I can’t let you propose to me” .. I think it may be because she wants to follow tradition  of her Vietnamese roots to show respect .. ….. I believe there is a particular etiquette involved when proposing or asking for a blessing for a Vietnamese woman to marry .. and it involves both sets of parents .. thus the reason her brother can’t give a blessing .. especially where she has said that Buddhism is important to her also

This is just a thought…..

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:56 am

@Jeepers so do you think she and Devin (if it’s him) don’t get engaged?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12042

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:21 pm

I think they do, but could be totally wrong tho laugh out loud 

Sounds like it will be emotional and lots of tears tho

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:58 am

I think this is when she sends him home .. it is after they chat and he wasn’t crying .. from episode 1 previews.. it appears to be during the day

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Img_0315

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:16 am

Well it’s out there .. per RS .. Devin broke up with Jenn post filming!! .. RS doesn’t know the reason .. something was filmed after filming ended so will be part of the show tonight

Wouldn’t surprise me if it had something to do with what we saw last week with her and Marcus

BacheloretteABC has a 15 second clip posted yesterday that was partially filmed after 5/16 and not in HawaiiRS also has an IG post up as well

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:35 am

I'm not shocked and feel it will be for the best because I don't think they were a good match irl. I feel for Jenn because weren't able to pick guys specifically for her and they also didn't screen well enough. I think she did a great job overall.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:05 pm

Jeepers wrote:Well it’s out there .. per RS .. Devin broke up with Jenn post filming!! .. RS doesn’t know the reason .. something was filmed after filming ended so will be part of the show tonight

Wouldn’t surprise me if it had something to do with what we saw last week with her and Marcus

BacheloretteABC has a 15 second clip posted yesterday that was partially filmed after 5/16 and not in HawaiiRS also has an IG post up as well

This doesn’t surprise me. If we saw one we saw 10 ITM’s of Devin saying he doesn’t want to be a back up or 2nd or 3rd choice. Whatever his wording, he wanted to be the only choice. This could be his reasoning for break up or something totally different. I guess we’ll see tonight.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:48 pm

@jojo47 There was a reason we saw those clips. Even the strongest of men would have trouble watching all that back and continuing the relationship. For someone with such insecurity, it would impossible. Too bad.

Now watch him be on BIP next season to continue his fight with Sam...or maybe they end up bonding over being played by Jenn. Let's see how this is presented.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
mruab
mtnlvr55
sdmom
jojo47
suzq