SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:56 pm

Watched a bit delayed. If Theresa is his choice as I 3xpect, he is going to break Leslie’s heart. He was clearly in lust with her but then he actually had a real conversation with Theresa.

Insane that he and Theresa hadn’t had a chat about her career. Super impressive. And I think Gerry agreed.

So if we think Gerry let’s Leslie go early, did they simply pressure her to put on that blue dress so they could film it???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:30 am

I still say Teresa is his F1, especially after tonights episode. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4301

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:08 am

I hope some one can post the preview here! Please. Would love to watch it again! Thank you
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:22 am

Hotmomma wrote:I hope some one can post the preview here! Please. Would love to watch it again! Thank you

This should do it:

https://abc.com/shows/the-golden-bachelor/video/most-recent/vdka35056308
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:26 am

And in rewatching the preview, you can confirm that when one of Gerry's daughter's says "She says that she is is there...", it is after the MTP with Leslie. At the :42 mark, there is a cap with the daughter saying these words and a small amount of fabric from the other daughter's rust colored sleeve. Then in the next sequence, the rust colored dress daughter and Gerry are in a frame with Gerry in the blue floral shirt that he has one when saying goodbye to Leslie.

I'm still wondering about two things:

On what night would he have gone to Leslie to break up with her? After his LCD with Theresa? But he has the white shirt on not the hoodie he has on when leaving Theresa.

How do we have a clip with Leslie walking in what looks like a (unattractive) royal blue gown?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:39 am

@luvstx thank you! Will watch it now! Wanted to see it!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:55 am

I just can't see Gerry picking Theresa after what we saw last night even though I know that the edit suggests that he does. Yikes. I've seen most of the seasons starting with Trista's and I've never seen a FD go so heavily for the f2. Clearly they didn't have to show all of that, like him saying that he's thinking of Leslie during Theresa's FD so it's got me really confused. Last night I was wondering if he was so sure that his f1 is Leslie if he would let Theresa go sooner than usual but the preview has them in fancy dresses and they both meet the family. If Leslie is the one who the daughter is doubting then that's usually a f1 edit so they're mixing them. dizzy

If he does send Leslie home then I can't blame her for being blindsided, even more than usual. He had all the "buying signals" while with her at the FS. She will be devastated and he knows her story so I would be very disappointed in him leading her on far beyond what's necessary. It wouldn't be easy on Theresa either because the viewers would largely be shocked and a lot of them would be disappointed because it looked liked he was all in with Leslie. I was hoping that this season wouldn't be so crazy at the end but apparently that's not the case. Prepare for tears. :tissuebox

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:57 am

What I am amazed at - if he does choose Theresa - is the way he seemingly (edits?) treats her on the day portion of the fsd. She is dragging behind - trying to catch up on the horseback ride - very little togetherness - and then just talking on the hard bench out in the forest. No swimming in a lagoon - no romance ...
Perhaps he was trying to let her down - not encourage her - because he had decided at that point that Leslie was the one.
Hard to see the "can't live without her" feeling when it comes to Theresa... I agree Leslie is all lust/challenge and fun - but does he know anything about her ??? It seems that Theresa is the logical choice - when will the passion come ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:03 am

albean99 wrote:I just can't see Gerry picking Theresa after what we saw last night even though I know that the edit suggests that he does. Yikes. I've seen most of the seasons starting with Trista's and I've never seen a FD go so heavily for the f2. Clearly they didn't have to show all of that, like him saying that he's thinking of Leslie during Theresa's FD so it's got me really confused. Last night I was wondering if he was so sure that his f1 is Leslie if he would let Theresa go sooner than usual but the preview has them in fancy dresses and they both meet the family. If Leslie is the one who the daughter is doubting then that's usually a f1 edit so they're mixing them. dizzy

If he does send Leslie home then I can't blame her for being blindsided, even more than usual. He had all the "buying signals" while with her at the FS. She will be devastated and he knows her story so I would be very disappointed in him leading her on far beyond what's necessary. It wouldn't be easy on Theresa either because the viewers would largely be shocked and a lot of them would be disappointed because it looked liked he was all in with Leslie. I was hoping that this season wouldn't be so crazy at the end but apparently that's not the case. Prepare for tears. :tissuebox

The only thing I can think of is - did he make a mistake in letting Leslie go - or did he make a mistake in telling her she was the one ?
It's more believable that he just couldn't go on without Leslie - rather than couldn't live without Theresa - from what we have seen so far. He is really upset after he lets Leslie go - and that wouldn't look good to Theresa. And the comment about thinking about Leslie is not good for Theresa to hear eventually ! Maybe he takes Leslie back -- and I guess eventually makes Theresa understand - he really did love her - but there just wasn't the passion.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:07 am

CHO wrote:
albean99 wrote:I just can't see Gerry picking Theresa after what we saw last night even though I know that the edit suggests that he does. Yikes. I've seen most of the seasons starting with Trista's and I've never seen a FD go so heavily for the f2. Clearly they didn't have to show all of that, like him saying that he's thinking of Leslie during Theresa's FD so it's got me really confused. Last night I was wondering if he was so sure that his f1 is Leslie if he would let Theresa go sooner than usual but the preview has them in fancy dresses and they both meet the family. If Leslie is the one who the daughter is doubting then that's usually a f1 edit so they're mixing them. dizzy

The only thing I can think of is - did he make a mistake in letting Leslie go - or did he make a mistake in telling her she was the one ?
It's more believable that he just couldn't go on without Leslie - rather than couldn't live without Theresa - from what we have seen so far. He is really upset after he lets Leslie go - and that wouldn't look good to Theresa.   And the comment about thinking about Leslie is not good for Theresa to hear eventually !  Maybe he takes Leslie back -- and I guess eventually makes Theresa understand - he really did love her - but there just wasn't the passion.  

Hadn't consider this possibility....nothing like breaking two hearts in two days!! Maybe that's why we see Leslie in a blue dress.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:07 am

Just watched this clip with Theresa.  Pretty powerful.  He makes the statement that everything changed in the past 24 hours (paraphrasing):

https://abc.com/shows/the-golden-bachelor/video/most-recent/vdka35056015

For once, Albean, you and I don't agree.  I think at this point it's Theresa as F1 and (where we do agree) Leslie will rightfully be devastated.    I think the day portion of Theresa's date was edited to look worse than it was but it wasn't ever as steamy or connected as the day portion of the Leslie date.

And I'm also thinking that the "amazing" thing at the FRC will be that both families will be there to see or celebrate the proposal.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:12 am

@CHO that’s what I am kinda thinking… for him to say I can’t live without!! I (from what we saw) is Leslie . He acts like a teenager ( or a young guy in love)..I think he thinks he should pick Theresa.. But can’t shake the feeling for Leslie!!

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218