SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:54 pm

^^In the second SC above, you can most definitely see the strap is black. It clears up that it’s Not the same strap as in the waterfall. Thanks!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:20 pm

Lots of sleuthing but I don't think there's anything yet to prove that Leslie is the one Gerry's sending home. They certainly made it seem like Lesiie's the favorite but I'm curious to see what the editing is like in the next episode, especially in the preview. They may throw the doubts with her, especially if his daughter doesn't seem to be sure about Leslie (the daugher in the preview).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:22 pm

RizBiz wrote:@CHO THIS room is not the Fantasy Suite.
Leslie's Fantasy Suite ( light blue outfit) was held in the Villa Palacio.

THIS room where the pic you posted with the thin black strap top, is probably in her own suite; where she stayed for the duration. Those suites were probably in one of the larger buildings, possibly the Aracari building.
IMO that would have been at least a double suite,  since I think the handler(s) stays close by. ..

This pic you posted is IMO after the FSD, and after the Meet the Family, and may have been the LCD.
In any case, it is IMO the night that he breaks off with Leslie.

Thank you for cluing me in on the locations - I didn't realize ...

Well, I'm back to thinking maybe Theresa is really that hidden !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:23 am

Did we see Theresa say "oh my God how is this happening?" when Gerry came to her room during the Kathy conflict?  In the preview on p. 5 it looks like she's actually saying it, yes? And was that indeed her room at the mansion?  Or was that in Costa Rica? We don't see Gerry in a full body shot at that point (in the mansion he was in a suit), we see just his hand on her shoulder and then we see him in the beige shirt saying "we just don't have the connection..."  I can't recall what Theresa was wearing when he came to her room in the mansion....?    

Eta: I rewatched that scene and it does not appear to be in the bedroom at the mansion, because Theresa had a strapless dress on that night. So either it's from a different point earlier in the season or it's in Costa Rica. Wonder if that clip will be resurrected soon... I also wonder if the daughters were questioning Theresa's intentions, because they used the phrasing "she's there" which Theresa used...
Ack I'm so confused...
I also found the editing of the clip of the horseback riding a bit off-putting, as though Gerry was leaving Theresa behind...
I was totally believing Theresa was f1 but now I'm not so sure.... Though I do believe the voiceover rizbiz has keyed on sounds like  Leslie...
I do think the preview Thursday night will be revealing. Wonder how they will transition from FS to mtf without a rose ceremony in between?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:27 pm

Billysmom wrote:Did we see Theresa say "oh my God how is this happening?" when Gerry came to her room during the Kathy conflict?  In the preview on p. 5 it looks like she's actually saying it, yes? And was that indeed her room at the mansion?  Or was that in Costa Rica? We don't see Gerry in a full body shot at that point (in the mansion he was in a suit), we see just his hand on her shoulder and then we see him in the beige shirt saying "we just don't have the connection..."  I can't recall what Theresa was wearing when he came to her room in the mansion....?    

Eta: I rewatched that scene and it does not appear to be in the bedroom at the mansion, because Theresa had a strapless dress on that night. So either it's from a different point earlier in the season or it's in Costa Rica. Wonder if that clip will be resurrected soon... I also wonder if the daughters were questioning Theresa's intentions, because they used the phrasing "she's there" which Theresa used...
Ack I'm so confused...
I also found the editing of the clip of the horseback riding a bit off-putting, as though Gerry was leaving Theresa behind...
I was totally believing Theresa was f1 but now I'm not so sure.... Though I do believe the voiceover rizbiz has keyed on sounds like  Leslie...
I do think the preview Thursday night will be revealing. Wonder how they will transition from FS to mtf without a rose ceremony in between?

I just rewatched most of Episode 3 where the Theresa/Kathy drama comes to a head and Gerry goes to Theresa's room.

The part in the Season Preview (on page 5 of this thread) where they want us to think that Gerry is breaking up with Theresa and she is shocked it definitely cut from their conversation in the bedroom. Theresa's ring, nail polish, lipstick and bare shoulders match (she wore a strapless gold sequin dress the night Gerry went to her room).

I believe that the part where she says something like "how is this happening" is really from her conversation with Kathy that same night. They had it on the stairs in the mansion (man have a lot of dramatic moments happened on that staircase!) and Theresa is quite shocked and very expressive.

I also listened to "but I thought you chose me" voice in the preview and it has to be Leslie.

Also, if you go back to the Season Preview, towards the end, there's a voiceover that says something like "I do love you Gerry". Not sure who it is but guessing it's Theresa.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:13 pm

Oh ok thanks for checking, my eyes aren't good with those speedy cutaways in the edits!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:03 pm

When one puts ALL the clues together - and there are many - it's pretty obvious who the F1 is, imho.
I have NO doubt that Theresa is F1.  :yes:

In addition to all the other clues that I have posted lately:
There's also this. They kept the words of Kathy where we hear, ' If they get married, I'll probably attend the wedding.' (And some more in that vein, which I can't remember to quote verbatim.)
Of ALL the conversations and comments made by 22 women, during ALL the hours of taping, the editors decided to KEEP and include that. For a reason. 😉

Wonder if she'll even get invited??  giggling

Just my opinion.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:03 pm

Great answer by Gerry when asked the last time he had sex. The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:32 pm

Quit the date with Leslie.. it will be interesting how he will act with Theresa!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:42 pm

Oh my Gerry can’t stop thinking about Leslie on his date !
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:37 am

RizBiz wrote:When one puts ALL the clues together - and there are many - it's pretty obvious who the F1 is, imho.
I have NO doubt that Theresa is F1.  :yes:

snipped - They kept the words of Kathy where we hear, ' If they get married, I'll probably attend the wedding.' (And some more in that vein, which I can't remember to quote verbatim.)
Of ALL the conversations and comments made by 22 women, during ALL the hours of taping, the editors decided to KEEP and include that. For a reason. 😉

Wonder if she'll even get invited??  giggling

Just my opinion.

When I heard that comment by Kathy, I thought the editors are leaving this for us to hear it for a reason.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5408

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:47 am

Pretty amazing that it took until FS date for Gerry to ask about Theresa's work. It only took her a couple of minutes to explain. Is he just a creature of his time where wives' jobs are unimportant? Makes me wonder how well he knows either of the women, if he's just now getting to first-date stuff.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218