SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:41 pm

I am super impressed at all the opportunities that Joey is getting during the show.  He said his job was being The Bachelor for the moment, and he's doing a great job.  I am just wondering what opportunities will be offered to him once the show is done?   I can't see him going back to teaching tennis!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:17 pm

Anyone else want to join me in speculating that Joey could be in line to take Jesse P's job if fatherhood has him stepping back from the hosting role?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:33 pm

@luvstx  I love Jesse in this role, but if for whatever reason he wanted to step away, my vote is firmly for Joey.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:52 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:00 pm

@luvstx My husband and I were saying that Joey would be a great host of the show when he’s a little older.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:13 am

It's possible that Joey could do it down the line but I doubt that Jesse would be leaving this gig anytime soon. He came into the job with a lot of hosting under his belt and he's doing a great job. CH also had hosting experience prior. I don't know if Joey even wants to host a show but he probably won't be able to just jump into a major show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:37 am

I don’t see Jesse walking away from it. It probably isn’t that demanding and the money is good.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:50 am

I understand what everyone is saying about Jesse not wanting to jump ship. But some of you will remember that my husband and I met Jesse in Krabi, Thailand during filming and spent 40 minutes chatting with him and his wife. While filming The Bachelor, he is also continuing to work for ESPN covering college football. He had spent the entire day we met him studying films and preparing for the next weekend's games. He wasn't complaining at all but that's grueling when the international travel comes into play during filming. I just wonder if he will want to keep the same grueling schedule now that he has a family. Emilee and the baby probably wouldn't go on all of the trips with him like she did in the past.

Of course, time will tell. But you can be sure that Joey will play some role in the filming of The Golden Bachelorette!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:56 am

Thanks for that insight. I didn’t realize he was still doing commentary for ESPN.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:01 pm

Jesse also does a couple of the Baking Championship shows which he loves doing, being a big foodie. I do think his Bachelor work is more traveling than actual work which can be tiring but I believe they'll bring the baby as much as they can. It will be later that a decision will be have to be made once she's in school. I can't imagine he'll ever give up his college football gig so we'll see what he & his wife decide about TB and other shows.

Thanks for the reminder about you meeting Jesse, @luvstx!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:35 pm

@luvstx Ah, yes, you guys did spend some time with Jesse and his wife.  What a small world and crazy how the Bachelor plays into much of it.  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1f60d

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:05 am

Hi guys! I’m back watching the Bachelor after a long hiatus.  I know the leads like to keep us guessing but wondering what you make of Joey liking only Kelsey A content across the BN and other bachelor/bachelorette accounts over the last few weeks including on Valentine’s Day and today seemingly during SHV. Also his sister used the butterfly emoji on his latest IG video with the boots which also could be a nod to KA. I can’t decide if I should read more into that or if it’s just TPTB hijinks. Seems a bit excessive but not sure if that’s the norm now since I been out of the loop for so long! Thoughts?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond