SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:53 am

sfrank wrote:Hi guys! I’m back watching the Bachelor after a long hiatus.  I know the leads like to keep us guessing but wondering what you make of Joey liking only Kelsey A content across the BN and other bachelor/bachelorette accounts over the last few weeks including on Valentine’s Day and today seemingly during SHV. Also his sister used the butterfly emoji on his latest IG video with the boots which also could be a nod to KA. I can’t decide if I should read more into that or if it’s just TPTB hijinks. Seems a bit excessive but not sure if that’s the norm now since I been out of the loop for so long! Thoughts?

Butterfly is interesting.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:04 pm

If you look closely at who likes Kelsey A's IG posts, several friends have the blue butterfly placed on their handles. Butterfly-Gate!
Kelsey has posted some pics post-show that are a little thirst-trappy, which could mean heartbreak. She's been more quiet...

Daisy's SM and how she is being highlighted on SM by TPTB seem very F2 and next-lead vibe to me, but anything is possible. It's been very promo - CI awareness, the book, "I have more layers and am interested in you all seeing them", "I'm so thankful for the experience", etc.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:10 pm

agentcurls wrote:If you look closely at who likes Kelsey A's IG posts, several friends have the blue butterfly placed on their handles. Butterfly-Gate!
Kelsey has posted some pics post-show that are a little thirst-trappy, which could mean heartbreak. She's been more quiet...

Daisy's SM and how she is being highlighted on SM by TPTB seem very F2 and next-lead vibe to me, but anything is possible. It's been very promo - CI awareness, the book, "I have more layers and am interested in you all seeing them", "I'm so thankful for the experience", etc.

@agentcurls What do you mean by CI awareness? TIA for the explanation. 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:17 pm

CI = Cochlear Implant
She recently published a children's book about it.
TPTB are also beating us over the head with it; Epi 3 date during her group date 1:1 time, she mentioned it to Joey again (was left in the edit).

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:33 pm

Is it possible TPTB wanted her as the next lead but Joey picked her and that’s why the edit is that way? I also saw on here Kelsey got her phone back 2days after FRC and posted songs to her heartbreak playlist so I guess we will see
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:03 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:29 am

Thanks GA! It’s great to be back. Joey is just so sweet and charming that he pulled me back in - I suspect he’s doing that for a lot of people.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:40 am

sfrank wrote:Thanks GA! It’s great to be back. Joey is just so sweet and charming that he pulled me back in - I suspect he’s doing that for a lot of people.

That would be me, too! Haven't been here in ages.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 am

@sfrank Love the avitar!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:53 am

is there a bachelorette 21 thread? rs had some updates in his podcast today. he's hearing that wta is filming on march 7th or 8th and airing after fantasy suites so he expects maria and rachel to both be there. he's also heard that the next bachelorette season is going to be entirely international and not start at the mansion.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:36 pm

@ariwolf Thanks for bringing this over. 

If this is how it plays out I see a few things: 

1.  Lends credibility to there having been a SHV these last few days.  I finally realized the schedule might be every three weeks as I subsequently read "somewhere".  The next SHV could be right in line with WTA being March 7 or 8.

2.  It would be interesting if tptb included both Maria and Rachel in a double Bachelorette season as both have loyal followers and it would be in line with their talk of being more inclusive.

3.  And least interesting, LOL.  I will no longer be able to snoop at the mansion for details about opening night!  But more interesting, a whole season of international travel would be great.

t

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:28 pm

ariwolf wrote:is there a bachelorette 21 thread? rs had some updates in his podcast today. he's hearing that wta is filming on march 7th or 8th and airing after fantasy suites so he expects maria and rachel to both be there. he's also heard that the next bachelorette season is going to be entirely international and not start at the mansion.

The international piece is interesting, if true. It makes me wonder how Maria might be factoring into potential lead, as she’s Canadian. If she’s lead, would they start the season in Canada?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond