SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:57 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19245

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:12 am

via steve's column about the ending

After Daisy’s last date with Joey, she realizes it’s not her. So she goes to Kelsey’s room and essentially tell her “it’s not me, it’s you, and I’m gonna tell him that tomorrow.”

honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:17 am

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:13 pm

Thanks all for this update. Makes sense now. And I can now look forward to seeing the FRC as we will have a very happy couple without any of the nervousness from Kelsey wondering if she's his pick.

If you're TPTB, are you pissed that your lead and his F1 spoiled the season?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:32 pm

The girl who figured out that Happy Couple rendezvous site is a master at it and has never been wrong in her sleuthing of the F-1 and couple’s visits. Once she came out with that recent spoiler, I knew it was golden. I think Daisy is adorable but that Kelsey is a better match for Joey.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:06 pm

That was very kind of Daisy to do.... and brave...

Unless TPTB suggested it to her as a setup for B'ette
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:14 pm

That's a relief and kind of what I was thinking although wasn't sure if Daisy knew it wasn't her or knew he wasn't for her. I especially saw Joey & Kelsey's connection on their date yesterday and couldn't see it ending without them being together.

I don't think TPTB are too upset with Joey and Kelsey because they didn't make them take down from Tik Tok. A lot of people are still going to believe it's Daisy so will be shocked by the end. Also, this is still a pretty dramatic ending either way so people will tune in.

RS's announcement wasn't bad and he handled his mea culpa pretty well all things considered. I just went and read his post on it and was glad to see that he did credit sand with her sleuthing. I'm not so sure that they'll be on an even playing field as he said because they can always pick new safe houses and she seems to have inside info on that. He's doubling down on the Kent family not having fed him any spoilers. There are people at Reddit that think that was the case and that they're trying to help Daisy get the Bachelorette. I don't think so but it seems like Daisy did play along with the spoiler, especially with the ornament with Joey's initials on it.

* If you saw my previous post and then it was gone, I read RS' column after and decided to change some things.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15515

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:26 pm

Something about the new spoiler doesn't make sense. Daisy tells Kelsey that she’s going to tell Joey at the FRC that she knows it’s not her. And Kelsey just sits there? She just does nothing and waits until the FRC? I’m not convinced that Steve has all of the details of the ending correct right now. We still have a note from what looks like Kelsey's hand because of the ring, saying "Joey, we need to talk" and we have Joey receiving a note. Maybe Kelsey goes to Joey to tell him what Daisy said to her? I don't know, but I don't fully buy that on camera Daisy told Kelsey what her FRC plan was and Kelsey was fine with being told by the F2, not Joey, that she (Kelsey) was F1. And the FRC is just Daisy repeating to Joey what she already told Kelsey? That doesn't sound right to me, because production usually wants there to be some suspense.

I think RS is off about how this all goes down.

And his statement that he now knows how Sands does it and he's on an even playing field with her is wishful thinking. And I don't even hate RS like many do. But he's just silly to think that he and Sands (and frankly, all of us sleuthers) are equals. How does he explain how he got the spoiler so wrong? Oh, he doesn't. He is ripe for being played by anyone who wants to put out an incorrect spoiler, and him figuring out how Sands identified SHVs this year is not likely to help him next year, because my understanding is that it changes from year to year.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:45 pm

Joey and Kelsey's date shown last night was amazing. The way he just looks at her makes me smile.  I wish them all the happiness in the world.  

I will give RS kudos for coming clean that his spoiler is wrong. Do I think he was played, absolutely.  Do I think the Kent family had no involvement ?  Let's just say I am side eyeing why those from the family who reportedly followed him have stopped as of this week.  Coincidence, or proof?  Seriously, it walks and quacks like a duck.

As for Daisy reportedly going to Kelsey's room to tell her...why did she think this was her place?  Why not go to Joey's room and tell him she is bowing out?   Production loves good drama and this will do it.  It gives her face saving and it does not change anything in the fact that Joey chose Kelsey and IMHO was always going to choose Kelsey as F1.

IDK whether Daisy will be the next bachelorette.  I will watch, but I would more enjoy seeing any of the other F6 plus Lexi be the choice.   Hugesmile

ETA I also think things between Joey/Kelsey and Daisy may be strained.  I do not get warm and fuzzy from the two camps.  This could be interesting.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:45 pm

Billysmom wrote:That was very kind of Daisy to do....  and brave...

Unless TPTB suggested it to her as a setup for B'ette
On the first night she told Joey that no matter how things went .. she would cheer him on .. paraphrasing there .. so not surprised at all
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:29 pm

Jeepers wrote:Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Img_0238
Did anyone else notice the difference between the preview and the actual video of Joey and Daisy at the skating rink by chance?

In the preview Daisy has a hat on .. green I believe .. and a red white blue plaid coat on and Joey has a longer coat on . .in the video she has a camel coat on and he has a different jacket

I think they go ice-skating twice: in Jasper and Minnesota.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:07 pm

Oh RS is a hoot.  How can one person go from being 100% certain, with multiple sources that he trusts, that Daisy is f1 to an entirely different ending he now expects us to believe.  Saying he knows the conversation between Daisy and Kelsey means we can practically pinpoint his sources and he got played laugh out loud.

pavalygurl wrote: snipped

As for Daisy reportedly going to Kelsey's room to tell her...why did she think this was her place?  Why not go to Joey's room and tell him she is bowing out?   Production loves good drama and this will do it.  It gives her face saving and it does not change anything in the fact that Joey chose Kelsey and IMHO was always going to choose Kelsey as F1.

I think there will be two camps of thought with Daisy and this scenario.  One will think it is a gracious, magnanimous thing to do and the other will think as you say, that it is not her place to tell K.  I fall in the latter.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond