SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:53 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
ETA I also think things between Joey/Kelsey and Daisy may be strained.  I do not get warm and fuzzy from the two camps.  This could be interesting.

last week kelsey posted a photo dump with a pic of her and daisy as the first slide. it felt pointed to me because it was right around the time that reddit was raging about daisy "pretending" to be f1. i doubt there's any issues, they all know how it goes. same as joey with charity/dotun last season imo.

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:28 pm

Jeepers wrote:Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Img_0238
Did anyone else notice the difference between the preview and the actual video of Joey and Daisy at the skating rink by chance?

In the preview Daisy has a hat on .. green I believe .. and a red white blue plaid coat on and Joey has a longer coat on . .in the video she has a camel coat on and he has a different jacket

Please post the link to where this came from, due to copyright rules. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:48 pm

@agentcurls It is really hard to grasp what you are suggesting - can you post both screen caps side-by-side?

Do you know how to take a screenshot? If not, send me a message and I can help you learn!
We enjoy your observations but really would like to have everyone follow the rules.

My apologies to Agent Curls - I was directing this comment to Jeepers. It's been fixed and all is good now.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Img_0238
Did anyone else notice the difference between the preview and the actual video of Joey and Daisy at the skating rink by chance?

In the preview Daisy has a hat on .. green I believe .. and a red white blue plaid coat on and Joey has a longer coat on . .in the video she has a camel coat on and he has a different jacket

bachelor abc and SCs in the SC thread 

Please post the link to where this came from, due to copyright rules. Thanks.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@agentcurls It is really hard to grasp what you are suggesting - can you post both screen caps side-by-side?

Do you know how to take a screenshot? If not, send me a message and I can help you learn!
We enjoy your observations but really would like to have everyone follow the rules.
Will try later tonight
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:22 pm

Just heard the news about Daisy no way she's not bachelorette

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:44 pm

@ariwolf I see what you are saying. And I think the women probably did get along in the house. So seeing Kelsey repost this was interesting. Kelsey strikes me as someone who who is gracious and would be friends with the other women.

However, hearing the information RS presented today makes me pause and think that it was a lot for Kelsey to have to deal with by Daisy coming to tell her about her (Kelsey) being F1. 

Joey seems to be angry to me at the FRC, then kind of sad.

Ok, I just realized they are probably not permitted to follow other cast members from their season til they are done on the show.  But Kelsey has been shown with friends from the cast in NOLA who were visiting and she is followed by some former leads like Charity who posted today in support.  I don't see that type of engagement with Daisy by them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:28 am

These are at the same rink as found by Aunties Love several weeks ago .. 

Bachelor ABC

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Img_0240Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Img_0242
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:43 am

Jeepers wrote:These are at the same rink as found by Aunties Love several weeks ago .. 

Bachelor ABC

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Img_0240Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Img_0242

Good catch!
It's definitely the same date. Same rink and Joey is wearing same coat and blue scarf. Perhaps they had to reshoot because it was too cold so they stopped to get them head coverings and a warmer coat for Daisy.

It appears her HTD was a visit to a Christmas tree farm.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:03 am

That makes more sense because I wouldn't have thought that they'd skate again at her HTD.

If I were Joey, I'd be annoyed by what Daisy did post show more than at the FRC although he's probably nicer than I am. giggling Daisy and her family seemed to be playing along with the spoiler. It seemed all designed to help her get the Bachelorette, especially since Daisy's so media savvy. Maybe smart because it possibly worked? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:22 pm

https://slate.com/culture/2024/02/bachelor-joey-graziadei-2024-watch-time.html

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:29 pm

@Norcalgal Wow!  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1f60d

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond