SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:45 am

pavalygurl wrote:@julychild  

Hi,  thanks for the new sleuthing.  Do you remember anything about Joey saying something to the effect of "that was crazy" as he walked off from the podium and took off his jacket?  I was guessing this was when the F2 left.   But IDK really.  He is upset, but I think that goes with breaking up with someone.  

I am really confused as to how this FRC plays out.  I guess tptb did their job, laugh out loud.   I am especially curious as to what happened that hasn't happened before.  It probably is not a big deal, but any thoughts would be appreciated.

I do but it was a VO, so can we trust it?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0k-g0qL_YZ/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I've thought about so many scenarios. What if F2 knew they were not the one and quickly ended things nicely before he could start his breakup speech? Has that happened before?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:04 am

@julychild  Yea. I think it could be a voice over, but he said it about something, and in kind of an upset voice, so it got me thinking.  I don't know about the F2 quickly ending something as a bachelorette, so maybe.  They seemed to distinguish between bachelor and bachelorette seasons IIRC.  Thanks!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:20 am

JULYCHILD .. my apologies .. you are correct about the walkway .. it goes off to the left

There would be 2 different vehicles .. one for each girl 

The scenario you mention is very possible but is not different I don’t believe .. tho it does seem as tho there is a very emotional chat the ?night before .. 

PAVALURL .. I do recall the “that was crazy” as a VO from earlier short previews .. and he would be upset saying goodbye to someone that he does care about

What hasn’t happened before is the F2 doing the breaking up .. but who knows at this point
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:48 am

Here are the vehicles from the previews that I assume were used for each girl:

F2

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Screen11
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 20240210

F1

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Screen12

abc.com

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:52 am

I just realized that there are  at least 2 possibly 3 different pieces of conversations shown with KA .. one she has a white v neck top on .. the one from her HTD I believe 

A third where she is strapless .. looks like at dinner .. both in the mid season preview

And the other she has thin blue straps .. where Joey says “I can’t get you…..” episode 1 at the end previews

GREAT EYE JULYCHILD
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:57 pm

luvstx wrote:Anyone have a link to the preview?
https://bachelornation.com/2024/02/14/joey-graziadei-gets-emotional-as-romance-and-drama-heat-up-see-what-s-coming-up-on-the-bachelor/?fbclid=IwAR227cVEMzIUbg_3YxfaWe9BhbeJSR3nCdYoB4NNizLqNfXqunlKjdUWyEI_aem_AWgLv0o6EOLYRl9V8LCvY4n7SmfBn2z9iBz9q5nTDirBM662UFkJsHU2nZV9VyvhQ48
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:19 pm

BACHELORABC on IG has a great video of Joey at the White House and guess whose photo is on the mantle?!?! LOL .. RBG🤭. He will never live that down

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3YsPVAPWVe/?igsh=M2FneWFqM3kyNDkz

Joey has had tremendous opportunities from this show
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:30 pm

How cool for Joey to have an opportunity to visit the White House!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5398

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:04 pm

@julychild Great catch on the vehicles! yes

What a great opportunity for Joey to visit the White House! Wow! Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:06 pm

@Norcalgal It's been a while since we have seen a lead get all these opportunities. Can't wait to see what will be in store for him post show. I also wonder if he and his F1 will get a nice gift at the AFTR?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:54 pm

@Norcalgal  I just saw that Press Sec. Karine Jean-Pierre gave him a mini tour.  As Jeepers says, when they got to a photo of Ruth Bader Ginsburg he apologized to the photo and told Karine he knows who she is and all she has done for women's rights.  Then he gave Karine a rose.   My worlds are colliding.  As my sister teases, my "hobbies" are politics and the Bachelor.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:56 pm

@Jeepers  I know!!! I feel like this is some movie where the lead actor just goes from one cool thing to the next.  Sorry, I wrote that comment before I saw all those above, and your excellent detailed account.  What time our guy Joey is having. cantstopl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond