SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:41 pm

I think the New York trip has to do with interviews and training .. not seeing a SO

Ok .. maybe to breakup with someone .. tho doubt it laugh out loud

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:05 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think the New York trip has to do with interviews and training .. not seeing a SO

Thanks for your input. I agree! I am just ready for her season to start or at least get the main season promo to analyze more.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:23 pm

Just a little note laugh out loud .. during her interview with Kaitlyn she was asked about her love language type/style .. she said it has changed and she now likes the touch affirmation .. like when a guy puts his hand on your leg .. she also said he has to be a good kisser .. and compassionate ..  well it’s funny that right after I was skimming SCs and came across one exactly like that laugh out loud .. her and Joey in the carriage kissing .. with his hand on her leg 🤭

They do like to kiss each other laugh out loud
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:01 pm

I’m actually anxious to get to know the other guys seeing as we know so little about them

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:20 pm

Jeepers wrote:Just a little note laugh out loud .. during her interview with Kaitlyn she was asked about her love language type/style .. she said it has changed and she now likes the touch affirmation .. like when a guy puts his hand on your leg .. she also said he has to be a good kisser .. and compassionate ..  well it’s funny that right after I was skimming SCs and came across one exactly like that laugh out loud .. her and Joey in the carriage kissing .. with his hand on her leg 🤭

They do like to kiss each other laugh out loud

Lol yes I noticed that too now it makes sense because on the pictures we saw from that date they were continuously holding hands even in the one picture of them standing up and talking their hands were clasped together. This makes me excited about her season especially watching that kissing date Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887 As well as watching all the touching that will be commenced. Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1022092695
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:47 pm

She went to New York on a Saturday during the Juneteenth holiday weekend. I do not think the trip has anything to do with interview or media. She went to see her final guy. It could be any of the guys left. But for an interview on a weekend - I do not believe that.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:27 pm

They are having the Bachelorette premiere party tonight in LA. Charity is there perIG stories. She also followed the Chicks in the Office ladies who are right now in LA. So she been in LA at least since last night.

Will say they per filmed a lot of Zach’s media for the mid season press tour. Not sure they would per film stuff for the first episode press tour. She most likely will go back to NYC before the premiere to do the GMA interview unless they pre-filmed variety like Michelle had before her permerie but Michelle was still teaching at that time. Not sure I believe it’s an shv yet. I’d think she’d get one after the press tour or during a traditional shv date of July 4th. Plus the producers would be done filming BIP by then aka more baby sitters.

Will add I haven’t seen any of these 3 guys post during this time. Also what I question is why would they do an nyc shv when just days before she was in Mexico filming BIP and the show has done shvs in Mexico with producer supervision before. They could have just left her stay there a couple days. But it seems like she was in and out of Mexico real quick. Plus I don’t think any producer would be in nyc with BIP filming. I know of location producer that are there often but not known babysitters. That’s why I am not positive it’s an shv. Plus the person commented again said that getting off the plane Charity had her hat off and more people noticed her then. Jmo.

Said a whole lot here. Really I am not that confident in a f1 at all. Was thinking Dotun when we only knew two guys were in Fiji.

Add we don’t know the calendar for sure for Fiji. From what I saw the producers left a day later than normal to get to fiji. And if those picture People posted was before the first fsd I think the day Aaron and Dotun were seen in Fiji was either the last fsd date or the day of the f3 rc. Either way filming to me was cut a day or two early for a normal regular ending. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:42 pm

Jesse posted a photo of him and his pup at the beach on 4/28 and of him and his wife in Miami on 5/1

Also sounded like she was meeting up with her brother to watch the premier .. per an IG photo posted of the two of them

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:43 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for the info
All this just seems so off balance and just like Fiji we don't know a lot of the moving parts. Plus who knows what changes they have implemented like they did with her season. We just atp have to wait and see.JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:46 pm

Jeepers wrote:Jesse posted a photo of him and his pup at the beach on 4/28 and of him and his wife in Miami on 5/1

I remember this ansni think some were speculating that the one with a pup was an old picture. I thought he posted from a plane home around that time as well, I could be wrong but I think that waa the events.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:12 am

If she didn’t have an SHV this past weekend, that would be 3 weeks without seeing her f1 guy. And I don’t know if they would be watching the premiere together next week. And remember she had an early Father’s Day dinner with her father on Friday before flying to New York on Saturday. Not sure who she saw there, but my guess is that it’s with her guy. I just don’t know what interview activities were occurring last weekend. She was silent from Saturday til yesterday which I believed was when she left for LA. She’s probably going to be busy from now til the premiere date so I can see why she had to have that SHV date last weekend. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:21 am

Is that a rose??  Would have to be group date in epi 2 .. 1st impression rose??   (3rd guy in with dark jacket .. dark hair) .. so would be in LA .. (??John??)

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Pict1259
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity