SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:35 pm

chasus71 wrote:So do we think this is FRC or just a regular RC that production wants us to believe it is FRC? (F4/F3 RC) question  scratch  no idea

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Pict1280

https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteabc/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=23cd688b-d9dc-429f-b7f8-e4be5d6cf085

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 22e0f310[/url]

There is an SC of Charity dressed in a black sparkely dress with a high slit .. walking across a tarmac with a plane in the back .. doesn’t appear to be cold .. maybe could go with this SC .. there have been special dates like this in the past

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:04 am

I think one thing to keep in mind is that the franchise is now under NEW MANAGEMENT .. So we may be seeing a different calender/way of doing things and changes .. like going back to 25 guys, etc…..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:05 am

On Reddit (on a new board called the bachelorette) someone said they saw Charity on a flight to NYC Saturday. Now media training is usually done in NYC but thought I put this up, Since she had a a meal with her dad the same day as an early Father’s Day.

To add Charity was interview by Kaitlyn. So people are debating some of it but these media train interview are read wrong a lot. IE Clayton interviews where he seemed excited about Rachel but was already with Susie. So I try not to hold anymore value in them until closer to the end of the season when the lead starts getting sick of pretending. Link to the interview.

https://youtu.be/4g_-HgFNRpI

Will say I was leaning toward Dotun but questioned it with his lack of promo time and him not being excited about the season on social media. But that could just be him not being a sm person. Rachael K was the last f1 truly hidden from us but the show had multiple reason to do that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:07 am

Jeepers wrote:I think one thing to keep in mind is that the franchise is now under NEW MANAGEMENT .. So we may be seeing a different calender/way of doing things and changes .. like going back to 25 guys, etc…..

I think you might be right which makes sense as I saw no reason why there should have been more than 25 contestants, especially with limited time. It works either way so it will be interesting to see how it is group together from one episode to the next.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:08 am

smg2587 wrote:

Will say I was leaning toward Dotun but questioned it with his lack of promo time and him not being excited about the season on social media. But that could just be him not being a sm person. Rachael K was the last f1 truly hidden from us but the show had multiple reason to do that.

Wasn’t Dotun seen partying at some point before May 1st
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:12 am

chasus71 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think one thing to keep in mind is that the franchise is now under NEW MANAGEMENT .. So we may be seeing a different calender/way of doing things and changes .. like going back to 25 guys, etc…..

I think you might be right which makes sense as I saw no reason why there should have been more than 25 contestants, especially with limited time. It works either way so it will be interesting to see how it is group together from one episode to the next.

The NEW MANAGEMENT may be reverting back to some prior years methods when the show was more succesful
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:16 am

@Jeepers I think you may be right. I do hope they also go back to focusing on the love story besides always focusing on drama.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:17 am

Jeepers wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Wasn’t Dotun seen partying at some point before May 1st

No that was Aaron B seen partying.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:31 am

I don’t see Aaron as the one kissing Charity on the beach if it is in Fiji .. if he comes back I can’t see her giving him a date .. maybe they have a chat and she sends him home again .. I think the Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3538374961 hits the fan in Fiji tho .. her interview with Kaitlyn seemed to make it sound like things go off the rails during FDs
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:41 am

Jeepers wrote:I don’t see Aaron as the one kissing Charity on the beach if it is in Fiji .. if he comes back I can’t see her giving him a date .. maybe they have a chat and she sends him home again .. I think the Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3538374961 hits the fan in Fiji tho .. her interview with Kaitlyn seemed to make it sound like things go off the rails during FDs

I agree with you as well. Charity mentions that FRC was emotional and the FSD were just crazy it almost seemed like she had more than just the Aaron drama happening that one in her F3 also caused some mess. One thing is some suspect only 2 guys made it to Fiji but now hearing from Charity, there were definitely 3 men that made it minus Aaron.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:48 pm

smg2587 wrote:On Reddit (on a new board called the bachelorette) someone said they saw Charity on a flight to NYC Saturday. Now media training is usually done in NYC but thought I put this up, Since she had a a meal with her dad the same day as an early Father’s Day.

For now, I am still not convinced Dotun is F1 that's just me. Promos rarely waiver from how they show a suspected F1 in promos. Rachael K. was an anomaly and is one that is not the norm or formula the show sticks with because obviously all the promos since have been status quo. Plus, I would think they would want to protect and support Charity and her F1, this is huge especially with Mike Fleiss gone, and possible 3 monoracial black men in the F4 mix! amazing opportunity to showcase him like they have done with Xavier. Now maybe the main promo could be different however so far they are not giving or showing Dotun any love, almost like an afterthought and If I were Charity, I would feel some kind of way about that honestly. JMO.

As far as the NYC airport sighting, I am confused on that especially considering how she didn't even disguise herself walking around in the airport. She knows people would notice her and the word would get to the sleuthers knowing one of her guys lives in NYC. That's just wild. Because at this point post filming stuff has not been pointing much towards Dotun but I guess we will see soon enough, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:40 pm

Another deviation to the filming schedule is the International Date Line .. Fiji is just beyond it so they gain a day going there and then lose a day on returning to the US .. this will effect the filming schedule and stuff that was posted around those dates

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity