SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:45 am

@honeydiors I agree with your analysis
What I find interesting is that it seems Joey and Charity will the discussion about the obstacles they may have outside the bubble like distance and other things next week. Then at HT Joey uncle is questioning her about how confident is she that she knows the genuine Joey. If Joey makes it to MTP I wonder also if he will have to overcome doubt or whatever.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:22 am

Possible obstacles ….

Mixed race .. Joey is mixed race .. Hispanic and white
Location .. she mentioned on her interview with Kaitlyn that California was calling .. he mentioned on his interview on BHH that he could leave Hawaii with no problem .. CA is 1/2 between them presently

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:25 am

@honeydiors it’s interesting that your take was that Joey was cringing, as that didn’t cross my mind at all. But totally possible he was. What do you think he was cringing at?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:26 am

honeydiors wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
julychild wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@julychild I had a derm appt this morning so breezed thru these comments earlier before I went.  However, as I am sitting on the table waiting for the MD I had time to reconsider some things.  I wondered about who I now know as Joey's uncle asking Charity something about her comment on how genuine Joey is.  Now I think it meant that uncle was wanting to impart that Joey IS such a genuine guy and to be sure Charity knew that.  It is similar to how Jason T describes him and now Kaitlin as well.

He certainly comes off as genuine and kind hearted. I've had him and Dotun as the F2 since the get-go, despite the spoilers. I just felt the teasers pointed towards them. I can't ignore the comments Charity's made about whatever happened with Xavier. To me, nothing she's said leads me to believe they continued the relationship after that incident. Like you, I also agree that Charity would be happy with either guy.....but, who knows what they are like in relationships. no idea

IA on Joey’s genuine kindheartedness. There’s a quick flash of Joey from this week’s epi where he’s watching Charity & Dotun leave on their date. He’s smiling & making an “awww” expression, as in he’s happy watching Dotun & Charity together. I’m sure he was genuinely happy for Dotun in that moment.

I also think Joey’s edit could be either for next Bach or F1 purposes. Having said that, there have been some brutal F1 edits, so am less inclined to think it’s for F1 purposes.
lmaoooo i thought he was cringing and not "aww" ing. I thought it was very intentional the conversations they decided to show between Charity and Joey this weeks episode. Especially the rose ceremony cocktail party one.

Charity: "it's exciting every time we talk and to get more time. it never feels like it's enough, but"
Joey: "we'll get it"
Charity "yeah"

I can't stop thinking that it's foreshadowing to not only their date coming next week but more than that. With how editing has been going with Joey, he was seen a lot episodes 1 and 2, 3 and 4 we only saw little bits of him and when we do he is often talking about connecting with charity. On the other hand with Dotun he was barely seen episodes 1 and 2 BUT since episode 3 we have been seeing him a lot. In conclusion the editors have me confused and the ending could go either way. Looking forward to seeing how they edit week 5 with these 2, it will be telling us a lot (I HOPE  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f480 ).

As for the next lead I see it going to John B, i don't know why but i just have a feeling

One thing I noticed .. during one of her Dotun chats she barely looked at him .. she looked away a lot while he was talking

She also pulled Joey for that chat above and he already had a rose

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:28 am

@jojo47 i thought he was cringing because he felt something seeing them kiss in front of him, although we do see later on that he says he is happy for Dotun but it's the point of the season where emotions & feelings are starting to increase rapidly
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:30 am

Jeepers wrote:
honeydiors wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
julychild wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@julychild I had a derm appt this morning so breezed thru these comments earlier before I went.  However, as I am sitting on the table waiting for the MD I had time to reconsider some things.  I wondered about who I now know as Joey's uncle asking Charity something about her comment on how genuine Joey is.  Now I think it meant that uncle was wanting to impart that Joey IS such a genuine guy and to be sure Charity knew that.  It is similar to how Jason T describes him and now Kaitlin as well.

He certainly comes off as genuine and kind hearted. I've had him and Dotun as the F2 since the get-go, despite the spoilers. I just felt the teasers pointed towards them. I can't ignore the comments Charity's made about whatever happened with Xavier. To me, nothing she's said leads me to believe they continued the relationship after that incident. Like you, I also agree that Charity would be happy with either guy.....but, who knows what they are like in relationships. no idea

IA on Joey’s genuine kindheartedness. There’s a quick flash of Joey from this week’s epi where he’s watching Charity & Dotun leave on their date. He’s smiling & making an “awww” expression, as in he’s happy watching Dotun & Charity together. I’m sure he was genuinely happy for Dotun in that moment.

I also think Joey’s edit could be either for next Bach or F1 purposes. Having said that, there have been some brutal F1 edits, so am less inclined to think it’s for F1 purposes.
lmaoooo i thought he was cringing and not "aww" ing. I thought it was very intentional the conversations they decided to show between Charity and Joey this weeks episode. Especially the rose ceremony cocktail party one.

Charity: "it's exciting every time we talk and to get more time. it never feels like it's enough, but"
Joey: "we'll get it"
Charity "yeah"

I can't stop thinking that it's foreshadowing to not only their date coming next week but more than that. With how editing has been going with Joey, he was seen a lot episodes 1 and 2, 3 and 4 we only saw little bits of him and when we do he is often talking about connecting with charity. On the other hand with Dotun he was barely seen episodes 1 and 2 BUT since episode 3 we have been seeing him a lot. In conclusion the editors have me confused and the ending could go either way. Looking forward to seeing how they edit week 5 with these 2, it will be telling us a lot (I HOPE  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f480 ).

As for the next lead I see it going to John B, i don't know why but i just have a feeling

One thing I noticed .. during one of her Dotun chats she barely looked at him .. she looked away a lot while he was talking

She also pulled Joey for that chat above and he already had a rose
really? i missed that, i need to go back and rewatch. Yes she definitely pulled Joey for that chat, that would explain why at the start she was looking to see if any one was coming to interrupt them
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:31 am

honeydiors wrote:@jojo47 i thought he was cringing because he felt something seeing them kiss in front of him, although we do see later on that he says he is happy for Dotun but it's the point of the season where emotions & feelings are starting to increase rapidly

Perhaps it’s the “happy for Dotun” that swayed my perception of that facial expression.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:48 am

Love language for sure…..

Words of affirmation .. Joey
Touch .. Joey

🥰

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:14 pm

Jeepers wrote:Love language for sure…..

Touch .. Joey

🥰

Also to add to this, why in just a little 40second scene of them at the RC cocktail party would the camera yet again zoom in on them holding hands, and not just holding they were intwiined again:
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230181
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230182

And of course during the GD yet again focus on them touching.....
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230183
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230184
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230185

This is happening all the time with Joey/Charity versus when she is with her other top guys. I mean it could mean nothing but considering how short the the RC time was and to see them go out and show their hands intwiined is kind of intentional IMO.

*S/caps taking with my own personal phone**
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:26 pm

chasus71 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Love language for sure…..

Touch .. Joey

🥰

Also to add to this, why in just a little 40second scene of them at the RC cocktail party would the camera yet again zoom in on them holding hands, and not just holding they were intwiined again:
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230181
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230182

And of course during the GD yet again focus on them touching.....
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230183
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230184
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 20230185

This is happening all the time with Joey/Charity versus when she is with her other top guys. I mean it could mean nothing but considering how short the the RC time was and to see them go out and show their hands intwiined is kind of intentional IMO.

*S/caps taking with my own personal phone**
omg! i completely missed them focusing on their hands during their GD convo, it has to be intentional at this point! there has to be a reason why they keep focusing on their hands intertwined
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:32 pm

@honeydiors yes I was thinking that especially when I saw them show their intwiined hands n their short scene together I was like "wow they keep doing this"
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:44 pm

@chasus71 i also just realised another thing! At the start of episode 4 in the preview, the kiss scene between Charity and Joey has audio (the preview at the end of episode 3 didn't), Charity is saying when leaning in before the kiss giggling "we're/i'm not gonna stop"

honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity