SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:10 am

I’m dying to know where Joeys bracelet came from!!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:27 am

@Agent99 Fabulous sleulthing!!! Thanks so much for the hard work.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:39 pm

@julychild They did not do any dates near a waterfall while in CA if I remember correctly.  The scene does not look like anywhere near WA or NOLA.  It also doesn't resemble PA, so that leaves Fiji!!

I've been reluctant to get my hopes up that Joey could be F1...mainly because his real 1:1 came so late.  However,  I always see the "connection" they have.  I am really looking forward to see how this plays out.  I keep thinking Joey's out of the drama because of Bach potential, but it could also be F1 potential.  I like both Dotun and Joey and don't think she would go wrong with either.  Maybe these really are the two men she fell in love with and what a hard choice she had to make.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:15 pm

@pavalygurl Yes I believe Joey and Charity have a strong connection because remember Night 1 Charity got butterflies with Joey and they didn't even kiss laugh out loud. I do think he would have gotten a earlier 1-on-1 if that kissing GD didn't turn into one but it is not uncommon, I believe for a potential F1 to get their first 1-on-1 by Ep 5 or 6. Please correct me if I am wrong about that but just going by memories of previous seasons.

We shall see but so far I do see her connection with both Dotun and Joey, but I do find Joey's connection a bit more intense and natural, so to speak, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:23 pm

chasus71 wrote:@pavalygurl Yes I believe Joey and Charity have a strong connection because remember Night 1 Charity got butterflies with Joey and they didn't even kiss laugh out loud. I do think he would have gotten a earlier 1-on-1 if that kissing GD didn't turn into one but it is not uncommon, I believe for a potential F1 to get their first 1-on-1 by Ep 5 or 6. Please correct me if I am wrong about that but just going by memories of previous seasons.

We shall see but so far I do see her connection with both Dotun and Joey, but I do find Joey's connection a bit more intense and natural, so to speak, IMO.

yes based on the data collected by bachelordata, week 5/EP5 is the primetime that F1's get their first 1-on-1 dates
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:50 pm

honeydiors wrote:

yes based on the data collected by bachelordata, week 5/EP5 is the primetime that F1's get their first 1-on-1 dates

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3wnkp6c6v17lq4sxiqck6d3nmgpp7mnr1cxpldqsf&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:03 pm

@chasus71 @honeydiors I was just thinking with the accelerated season, week 5 is kind of like week 7 now. In any event I am even more interested to see how this all works out laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:17 pm

@julychild I had a derm appt this morning so breezed thru these comments earlier before I went. However, as I am sitting on the table waiting for the MD I had time to reconsider some things. I wondered about who I now know as Joey's uncle asking Charity something about her comment on how genuine Joey is. Now I think it meant that uncle was wanting to impart that Joey IS such a genuine guy and to be sure Charity knew that. It is similar to how Jason T describes him and now Kaitlin as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:04 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@julychild I had a derm appt this morning so breezed thru these comments earlier before I went.  However, as I am sitting on the table waiting for the MD I had time to reconsider some things.  I wondered about who I now know as Joey's uncle asking Charity something about her comment on how genuine Joey is.  Now I think it meant that uncle was wanting to impart that Joey IS such a genuine guy and to be sure Charity knew that.  It is similar to how Jason T describes him and now Kaitlin as well.

He certainly comes off as genuine and kind hearted. I've had him and Dotun as the F2 since the get-go, despite the spoilers. I just felt the teasers pointed towards them. I can't ignore the comments Charity's made about whatever happened with Xavier. To me, nothing she's said leads me to believe they continued the relationship after that incident. Like you, I also agree that Charity would be happy with either guy.....but, who knows what they are like in relationships. no idea

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:37 pm

julychild wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@julychild I had a derm appt this morning so breezed thru these comments earlier before I went.  However, as I am sitting on the table waiting for the MD I had time to reconsider some things.  I wondered about who I now know as Joey's uncle asking Charity something about her comment on how genuine Joey is.  Now I think it meant that uncle was wanting to impart that Joey IS such a genuine guy and to be sure Charity knew that.  It is similar to how Jason T describes him and now Kaitlin as well.

He certainly comes off as genuine and kind hearted. I've had him and Dotun as the F2 since the get-go, despite the spoilers. I just felt the teasers pointed towards them. I can't ignore the comments Charity's made about whatever happened with Xavier. To me, nothing she's said leads me to believe they continued the relationship after that incident. Like you, I also agree that Charity would be happy with either guy.....but, who knows what they are like in relationships. no idea

IA on Joey’s genuine kindheartedness. There’s a quick flash of Joey from this week’s epi where he’s watching Charity & Dotun leave on their date. He’s smiling & making an “awww” expression, as in he’s happy watching Dotun & Charity together. I’m sure he was genuinely happy for Dotun in that moment.

I also think Joey’s edit could be either for next Bach or F1 purposes. Having said that, there have been some brutal F1 edits, so am less inclined to think it’s for F1 purposes.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:34 pm

jojo47 wrote:
julychild wrote:

IA on Joey’s genuine kindheartedness. There’s a quick flash of Joey from this week’s epi where he’s watching Charity & Dotun leave on their date. He’s smiling & making an “awww” expression, as in he’s happy watching Dotun & Charity together. I’m sure he was genuinely happy for Dotun in that moment.

I also think Joey’s edit could be either for next Bach or F1 purposes. Having said that, there have been some brutal F1 edits, so am less inclined to think it’s for F1 purposes.

From watching this show for so long...and particularly the newer seasons...IMO tptb are much quicker to smear the F1 vs the next lead. As it stands now, I'm inclined to think Joey is being edited as the next lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:05 am

jojo47 wrote:
julychild wrote:

lmaoooo i thought he was cringing and not "aww" ing. I thought it was very intentional the conversations they decided to show between Charity and Joey this weeks episode. Especially the rose ceremony cocktail party one.

Charity: "it's exciting every time we talk and to get more time. it never feels like it's enough, but"
Joey: "we'll get it"
Charity "yeah"

I can't stop thinking that it's foreshadowing to not only their date coming next week but more than that. With how editing has been going with Joey, he was seen a lot episodes 1 and 2, 3 and 4 we only saw little bits of him and when we do he is often talking about connecting with charity. On the other hand with Dotun he was barely seen episodes 1 and 2 BUT since episode 3 we have been seeing him a lot. In conclusion the editors have me confused and the ending could go either way. Looking forward to seeing how they edit week 5 with these 2, it will be telling us a lot (I HOPE  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 1f480 ).

As for the next lead I see it going to John B, i don't know why but i just have a feeling
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity