SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:04 am

Also pretty sure these two a fake outs.

https://youtu.be/ZKsloNZ0jRA

In the Sean talking on the couch Charity is in a white jacket and they switch to her in either spaghetti straps or bikini and switch back to Sean. Guessing the close up of Charity on the couch is fiji, jmo.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 6494a210
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 60044810

Better cap of Joey believed to be Fiji.
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 59e5eb10

Also for next week. I think there are three 1on1s but the last one looks to went to Sean. There is a dinner and a rose. There usually aren’t dinners on a group date. Also it is weird with the couch scene. Will add group date looks like a crab boil with the pink/lavender dress being the night portion.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 E3374010
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 0a054b10
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 A42d7710
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 E6f31110

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:34 am

Ah that puts paid to my theory that it wasn't Aaron on the beach Embarressed!

I'm glad there's confirmation Joey made it to Fiji - didn't make sense that he wouldn't.  @smg2587 next week's dates format looks crazy.  Does Charity give out two roses on the group date?  I agree the scenes with Sean don't make sense.  Did she not let him go during the day part of the date?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:09 am

Thanks for the caps, smg! I missed the episode last night but am happy to watch the preview. Certainly well edited!!

I am wondering about the cap where Charity is in a hotel hallway crying. She's in jeans and a sweater and they are trying to make it seem like she's in Fiji dealing with the Aaron mess. But I don't think that hallway looks like Fiji nor does her clothing. The top may match the cap above with Sean in a sweater. I'm guessing it's in NO. Maybe she didn't give Sean the one on one rose and she's sad in the hallway afterwards.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:40 am

Thanks to those who make the sc. I wanted to point out some other things I noticed - Joey walking in the field was from his htd. I can't imagine the waterfall being anywhere else but Fiji. Also when she said "you bring out the best in me" or something like that, was most likely FD dinner with Joey and not from NO, but they showed his NO dinner immediately after that. Looks similar but she had on different earrings in NO. I think the producers really want to withhold the fact that Joey made it to Fiji hence the single shot in the promo and also trying to sell the story that his htd went wrong and she sent him home at F4. Probably because they knew the Joey was F4 rumour was out there.

I seriously doubt that Dotun made the comment about not being ready to get engaged or that Charity said she was in love with "all" of them. The jet ski, and D+C on the beach, plus when she made the comment about being there to find a husband were the same date, i think. Same black bikini and earrings.

I still think that it came down to Dotun and Joey and what it ended up being was her choosing the one who was the best fit for her. While I thought the first supertease showed Dotun as F1, I think this mid-season one pointed to Joey. 😁. That's my personal take. Whatever happened, it was between those two, imo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:35 am

julychild wrote:Thanks to those who make the sc. I wanted to point out some other things I noticed - Joey walking in the field was from his htd. I can't imagine the waterfall being anywhere else but Fiji. Also when she said "you bring out the best in me" or something like that, was most likely FD dinner with Joey and not from NO, but they showed his NO dinner immediately after that. Looks similar but she had on different earrings in NO. I think the producers really want to withhold the fact that Joey made it to Fiji hence the single shot in the promo and also trying to sell the story that his htd went wrong and she sent him home at F4. Probably because they knew the Joey was F4 rumour was out there.

I seriously doubt that Dotun made the comment about not being ready to get engaged or that Charity said she was in love with "all" of them. The jet ski, and D+C on the beach, plus when she made the comment about being there to find a husband were the same date, i think. Same black bikini and earrings.

I still think that it came down to Dotun and Joey and what it ended up being was her choosing the one who was the best fit for her. While I thought the first supertease showed Dotun as F1, I think this mid-season one pointed to Joey. 😁. That's my personal take. Whatever happened, it was between those two, imo.

@Julychild I agree with you that Charity is choosing between Joey & Dotun at the end. It seems unimaginable to me that she wouldn’t take Joey to Fiji. I felt this preview was trying to cast doubt on both Joey & Dotun. She’s crying pretty hard in the FRC scene where she talks about letting someone go. That will be hard for me to watch, as I think both men are gems. Watching one of them get hurt won’t be easy.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:35 pm

julychild wrote:Thanks to those who make the sc. I wanted to point out some other things I noticed - Joey walking in the field was from his htd. I can't imagine the waterfall being anywhere else but Fiji. Also when she said "you bring out the best in me" or something like that, was most likely FD dinner with Joey and not from NO, but they showed his NO dinner immediately after that. Looks similar but she had on different earrings in NO. I think the producers really want to withhold the fact that Joey made it to Fiji hence the single shot in the promo and also trying to sell the story that his htd went wrong and she sent him home at F4. Probably because they knew the Joey was F4 rumour was out there.

OH yes you and I are on the same page when it comes to Joey, I have to agree and more and more as the season plays out I am catching some things that pretty much align with this F1 possibility, IMO. Either way no matter the outcome Charity has some good guys to choose from well aside from the wishy washy ones cantstopl hehehe .
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:47 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for posting the S/caps. I guess this proves that the spoiler/speculation/video leaks proved FSD is going to be wild laugh out loud.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:18 am

I worked out after the first promo that the jet ski cap with the island behind it was Royal Davui Island Resort (instagram link)and now the sand island cap with Dotun confirms for me that his fsd was there imo. The jet skis and the sand island are all on the resort’s ig.  The resort also follows Bachelorette, Charity and Jesse on ig.   Can’t lock down the pendant from the  ‘fairytale’ cap, so still some doubt where that is.

Xavier’s was likely meant to be Nanuku Resort, where the fight happened.  The island they are kissing on is the resort's private island.  If I know anything about this show, it’s that production likes to keep everything close and use the resort’s facilities and activities.

Joey’s waterfall date is harder to pin down.  There aren’t too many other 5 star resorts around it.  It could even be a lcd for all I can tell.  Honestly these waterfall dates always look more romantic than the reality laugh out loud. Pretty sure this is it - Namosi waterfall.
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 AF1QipOIPGULm0zLXHl9wQn86dXzt3BvFvfH0rYdUw05=s680-w680-h510

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:42 am

If soooooooo many folks didn’t believe that Joey was not in Fiji .. then HOW does anyone know which FSD HE HAD.??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 am

Jeepers wrote:If soooooooo many folks didn’t believe that Joey was not in Fiji .. then HOW does anyone know which FSD HE HAD.??

LOL! this is my same thought as well. RS has no clue and no other does at this point because many discounted him being in the F3 in spite what is obviously going on between he and Charity versus the lack of romantic connection she had with Aaron.

I am sure though that if Joey was shown on some pribvate beach people would have guessed oh yeah that Fiji! But by them showing a waterfall people would assume that it was a location in the USA (which some on Reddit actually believed it was either in NOLA or somewhere during his HTD, laugh out loud) Ludacris rofl cantstopl
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:59 am

This is JMHO ..
f4 is Aaron .. sent home at HTDs
She goes to see her parents .. she said she loves them all!!
F3 is Xavier .. 1st FD .. fight .. he is done at evening portion of his FD
Next day  .. which is day off for Charity .. Aaron shows up .. gets evening portion of a FD .. he has white tux and she has the GORGOUS black dress .. plane in background .. she sends him home in black SUV and walks back to the plane alone
F2 are Joey and Dotun
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:03 am

Also noted that Joey was not at most of the group date .. when the sh*t hit the fan tho he also didn’t go outside .. he was in the building .. not part of any of the Brayden drama .. but Dotun certainly was .. standing right next to Aaron at the bus door with a scowl on his face

3 of the f4 had doubts and only one was confident about an engagement .. guess who 🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity