SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 55 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:35 am

Here is what gets me is that if Charity was going to be in LA anyway why wouldn't they just fly her F1 to LA instead of her going to NYC? Do they usually go by the F1 schedule or the Lead? I guess if it is unsanctioned than whatever. But I find it weird that they would do that especially if Charity was to land anyway on LA just days later laugh out loud JMO of course.

If it wasn't an SHV then it is not uncommon right for some SHV; s to be between 2 to 3 weeks apart but it usually is no more than 3 weeks apart depends on the scenario. Again, I don't know anything and have no clue but its weird for this to be so backwards when LA was going to be on her map anyway. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:32 am

smg2587 wrote:Charity in Mexico were they film BIP. Guessing she is making an appearance.

Do you have a source for this .. that she actually was at Paradise .. or just in Mexico in general?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:37 am

@Jeepers I lnow she posted an IG story of her in Mexico but I know myself was unsure if it was where Paradise was being filmed. It was just speculated that it was. I dont remember what if any specific location she tagged in the story so IDK.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:40 am

Jeepers wrote:Is that a rose??  Would have to be group date in epi 2 .. 1st impression rose??   (3rd guy in with dark jacket .. dark hair) .. so would be in LA .. (??John??)

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Pict1259

Would he be wearing a FIR during his day date though? Hmmm I cant tell but will be interesting to see. I am sure RS will spoil some things by then if he still gets the episodes before they air.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:38 am

chasus71 wrote:Here is what gets me is that if Charity was going to be in LA anyway why wouldn't they just fly her F1 to LA instead of her going to NYC? Do they usually go by the F1 schedule or the Lead? I guess if it is unsanctioned than whatever. But I find it weird that they would do that especially if Charity was to land anyway on LA just days later laugh out loud JMO of course.

If it wasn't an SHV then it is not uncommon right for some SHV; s to be between 2 to 3 weeks apart but it usually is no more than 3 weeks apart depends on the scenario. Again, I don't know anything and have no clue but it’s weird for this to be so backwards when LA was going to be on her map anyway. JMO

Your guess is as good as mine. I know that they have done SHV in New York before when tayshia went to see Zach there. So it’s happened before. I think charity will be working throughout this week and even to the next. And I’m not even sure if she’s watching the premiere with her final guy. If that is the case, then they probably won’t see each again until the July 4th weekend. That is like 5 weeks from her last SHV. That sounds odd to me unless she has broken up with who she chose. That could be possible but I think it’s doubtful. The only other possible case is maybe her guy flies to her this weekend and they watch the premiere together on Monday. So yeah, that is a possible scenario. But this is all just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:52 am

@jokes_apart there is also the possibility that she had a SHV in Mexico. This is plausible as well and should not be ruled out either. I think most assumed she was there to film a scene for BIP however could have easily been an SHV before her busy media week. THIS would also align with 2wks since last visit. JMO

Also, I remember The Tayshia NY to See Zac, however wasn't that during the airing of her season and NOT before? (Some thought she was there to see Brendan laugh out loud they were comparing floors and walls). I just find it odd her not disguising herself once in NY knowing she would be recognized walking around the airport. Charity knows about sleuthers out there so I don't think she would spoil it like that. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:26 am

chasus71 wrote:@jokes_apart there is also the possibility that she had a SHV in Mexico. This is plausible as well and should not be ruled out either. I think most assumed she was there to film a scene for BIP however could have easily been an SHV before her busy media week. THIS would also align with 2wks since last visit. JMO

Also, I remember The Tayshia NY to See Zac, however wasn't that during the airing of her season and NOT before? (Some thought she was there to see Brendan laugh out loud they were comparing floors and walls). I just find it odd her not disguising herself once in NY knowing she would be recognized walking around the airport. Charity knows about sleuthers out there so I don't think she would spoil it like that. JMO

Yeah, you are right about tayshia New York trip. I thought charity’s last SHV visit was the weekend of june 2/3. And the following week was the CMAfest event, so yeah she probably had another SHV in mexico. That could be a possibility. This has been a crazy season. She’s going to make a mistake one time 😂 and we’ll know who she picks.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:46 am

@jokes_apart I agree with you 100% that this has been a crazy season and we have yet to watch an episode!!! giggling cantstopl rofl laugh out loud hehehe
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:02 pm

The Mexico post Charity made was tagged with the town/resort named and it’s the same one BIP is filmed in. That’s why people think she filmed BIP last week.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:32 pm

smg2587 wrote:The Mexico post Charity made was tagged with the town/resort named and it’s the same one BIP is filmed in. That’s why people think she filmed BIP last week.

That makes sense as well. Now could she had been there for SHV? those previously who had SHV in Mexico was it a resort where BIP is filmed or somewhere else adjacent/close by?

I would think it would be weird to go to film a segment on BIP when some of her men from her season are there too, that's just me though laugh out loud JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:38 pm

Xavier is the only option of Charity's F3 timeline wise for a possible Mexico SHV. Both Joey & Dotun were accounted for that week.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:48 pm

Yeah, I am skeptical that it was a SHV visit because she rarely posts when she is on SHV. And the fact that she tagged where she was is unusual for her. But if she was on a Mexico SHV, my guess is that it’s on a different island from where bip was filmed so that she’s not seen by other people. Just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 55 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity