SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:37 am

mercieme wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:What is she even on about? She is really making this edit easy for them.

She's saying she stalked Holly's IG while she was back home for grandad's funeral and saw her hobnobbing with Francesca Hung et al on various yachts and realised a simple baby-voiced occupational therapist from Vic just ain't gonna cut it.  

...oh yeah and TPTB included it in the edit, just to wedge their F1 a teensy bit further under the bus.  laugh out loud  I also notice Brooke badmouthed pretty much everyone except Jay, further contradicting the "Jay's only there for IG fame" accusation.

Summed it up well as usual 😂 also from where I am standing Holly, Tahnee and Lily are the only ones ones with blue ticks right? Is anyone in the public even buying the Jay influencer storyline at this point?

Ahhhh... things are really starting to fall into place now.  

Producer: "so girls we need a volunteer to start a rumour about Jay saying she wants to be runner up and in return you'll get a blue tick"

Tahnee: "PICK ME PICK ME"
How the heck do just those 3 have blue ticks? I just checked the contestant threads and none of those 3 had blue ticks at the time they were sleuthed? All 3 were BFFs on the show though….What’s going on here?

Has any influencer in the history of Insta even got a blue tick with 5k followers? Ridiculous really. I have to edit and also say that Sierah and Belinda also have tick but those 5 are it. So random.

Listen out for the SD podcast on this this week with some generic intel based on this thread.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:44 am

Is Holly really that boring that she doesn't even need to appear in the promo for tomorrow night cantstopl . Lily & Ash left tonight. Weird that Lily has a blue tick?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:45 am

I have hated that they took over the instagrams this season.
It gives you no insight into who they really are.
And the handing out of blue ticks in such a random way, as reward or punishment or whatever. It stinks.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:45 am

Enough wrote:It ridiculous that Jimmy will take Brooke to F4 with her concerns. The relationship  is not going to work. Must be TPTB insisted Brooke has to be in the final 3

Maybe that's how Lily got her blue tick.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:45 am

mercieme wrote:How the heck do just those 3 have blue ticks? I just checked the contestant threads and none of those 3 had blue ticks at the time they were sleuthed? All 3 were BFFs on the show though….What’s going on here?

Producer pets IMO.  Holly IMO stepped up as tribute to be F1 when Jay didn't pan out (for reasons yet unclear), Tahnee helped them throw Jay under the bus and who knows what Lily did.  Apparently all the girls were promised blue ticks if they toed the line so maybe she's been better behaved post-show.  It's a joke for any of them to have ticks IMO.  I don't think most people could even pick these girls out of a police lineup - hardly "public figures"

ETA:  Good point @dolcimumma - she might have been cut out of the four and compensated with a tick.  It's all so ridiculous.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:48 am

We have “Insta blue tick gate”.

Guys, SD was wrong laugh out loud she had specifics of Lily’s HTD that never was per what was posted on SM thread, this is comical laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:50 am

Vjeff wrote:I have to edit and also say that Sierah and Belinda also have tick but those 5 are it. So random.

Listen out for the SD podcast on this this week with some generic intel based on this thread.

Sierra at least gave them some good sound bytes but Belinda, huh?  scratch Steph is the only one I'd give a tick to - she was already a streamer before the show so at least had a "public presence" and narrated 3/4 of the show.  Guess she blew it by going rogue though laugh out loud

mercieme wrote:We have “Insta blue tick gate”.

Guys, SD was wrong laugh out loud she had specifics of Lily’s HTD that never was per what was posted on SM thread, this is comical laugh out loud

Classic SD - she has occasional hits but so many misses it's hard to believe anything she says.  I wouldn't be surprised if people had been feeding her false spoilers just to f&$% with her and of course she just blindly reports it without doing any actual research of her own.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:51 am

So Steph was right in saying that Brooke was co-dependent, so imo is probably right with Jay not wanting kids.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:52 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:I have to edit and also say that Sierah and Belinda also have tick but those 5 are it. So random.

Sierra at least gave them some good sound bytes but Belinda, huh?  scratch Steph is the only one I'd give a tick to - she was already a streamer before the show so at least had a "public presence" and narrated 3/4 of the show.  Guess she blew it by going rogue though laugh out loud
Belinda may have negotiated the blue tick upfront IMO….she did pull in on night 1 in that sports car that she supposedly drove to the mansion all the way from the GC, ridiculous storyline laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:54 am

Oh right Belinda the lawyer - I thought you meant the other one. That makes perfect sense now. If they'd given her a verbal contract that she'd get a tick you know damn well she'd be suing their azz if they didn't deliver. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:57 am

Because so many who have left already have backed Jay, but Jimmy post show goes on about how his f1 doesn't have a mean bone in her body etc. Obviously defending Holly. And called Tahnee a legend in an interview. Maybe there is a small gang who are pro Holly and the majority backed Jay, against the wishes of tptb. ????
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:58 am

mercieme wrote:We have “Insta blue tick gate”.

Guys, SD was wrong laugh out loud she had specifics of Lily’s HTD that never was per what was posted on SM thread, this is comical laugh out loud

This is the best part of the girls' SM not being under their control.  SD and all the other IG gossip sites can't dm the girls and cajole any gossip out of them.  And in SD's case, make sh!t up laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers