SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:49 pm

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, great SCs  yes to capture the mystery we need to solve IMO. Especially also Laura saying to Steph that It was clear Jimmy was smitten with Jay and producers leaving that in there for the audience.

Did you see that Poster @dolcimumma brought in SCs from TenPlay that shows Jay gets another sort of date during next week Wed’s episode 10? What do you make of that?  For sure thought it would be Brooke coming back and then Holly next in line for second SDs. Jay getting another SD so soon makes no sense to me based on the spoiler.

Yeah it's definitely a departure from the usual date schedule.  Suspect  

Maybe at this point Jay was talking about wanting to leave and the producers manufactured the whole "Jay doesn't want kids miscommunication" storyline as an excuse for Jimmy to get her alone at the Bachpad and try to solidify their connection.  

It's not like he can just pop over to the mansion see her and I could see him freaking out if he got wind she was going to leave.  I'm certainly not sensing anywhere near the same level of attraction from him towards any of the others, Holly included.

dolcimumma wrote:That vein sure wasn't present when he was talking to Holly later that night at the cocktail party!

Exactly!!  The circulatory system reveals all.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:01 am

Oh but Holly batting her eyelids and sucking up to Jimmy at the cocktail party -eye roll!
And the whole little speech about hoping he finds what he's looking for. Such a player. Jmo
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:19 am

Not watching live but Instragram are not buying it at all.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 G6XuqPd
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 SZNtbNV

Source

I will be watching this kiss very closely to compare with Jay. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:25 am

Holly gets a 2nd date, no vein! and a very meh date to be honest. The girls meet 'mum' next and she loved Carlie so she got some extra time with Jimmy. We only really saw her question Steph and grill her on the ex. Jimmy is spending this Cocktail party trying to get to the bottom of it. Lily and Tahnee confirm this to him. Tahnee throws Jay under the bus by saying she said she'd like to finish runner up because she heard they do better.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:25 am

Jay has been thrown under the bus by Tahnee

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:27 am

Enough wrote:Jay has been thrown under the bus by Tahnee
Wowza…….very interesting Suspect

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:31 am

So this is the 3rd date with Holly
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9859009/amp/The-Bachelors-Holly-Kingston-gets-handsy-Jimmy-Nicholson-takes-second-date.html

To me it looked very similar to the 2nd date

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:31 am

The only thing Tahnee did was get Jay a second date if you ask me rofl If the promo from last week is correct. Now he'll take her on a date to question Tahnee's rumour.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:35 am

Enough wrote:So this is the 3rd date with Holly
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9859009/amp/The-Bachelors-Holly-Kingston-gets-handsy-Jimmy-Nicholson-takes-second-date.html

Second date, same outfit….did they show the bush walk or cut it out?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:37 am

dolcimumma wrote:The only thing Tahnee did was get Jay a second date if you ask me rofl  If the promo from last week is correct.  Now he'll take her on a date to question Tahnee's rumour.  
I am just going by your comments as I can only watch later when the episode is uploaded.
Does Jay know yet that Tahnee threw her under the bus? And did Tahnee say she heard it directly from Jay or another person?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:37 am

mercieme wrote:
Enough wrote:So this is the 3rd date with Holly

Second date, same outfit….did they show the bush walk or cut it out?

Not much of a Bush walk and no smoke ceremony

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:40 am

mercieme wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:The only thing Tahnee did was get Jay a second date if you ask me rofl  If the promo from last week is correct.  Now he'll take her on a date to question Tahnee's rumour.  
I am just going by your comments as I can only watch later when the episode is uploaded.
Does Jay know yet that Tahnee threw her under the bus? And did Tahnee say she heard it directly from Jay or another person?

Jay knew the rumours about her come from Tahnee

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers