SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:19 am

@dolcimumma…thanks so much. Jay being in the room is a producer interview (PI) which is different from ITM (in the moment) when the producer asks the lead or contestants questions during the date like how Jimmy was shown chatting post the tennis match.

I didn’t see Jay in the episode preview with mama Nicholson though. I can’t view TenPlay videos as I am not based in Australia. I will be shocked if Jay gets another SD next episode. I thought for sure Brooke will be headed back and get the first second SD then followed by Holly before Jay, Lily or Carlie get second SDs. We definitely need to see a build up love story between Holly and Jimmy picking up soon IMO. We will be at 11 episodes by next Weds and I reckon it’s about 16 episodes in total with episodes 13/14 likely being home town dates.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:14 am

@mercieme  thanks for that!  Now I know what to call them giggling  It definitely looks a lot like a date as they are sipping champagne in one clip and he puts his arm around her and pulls her close on a couch in broad daylight she is wearing a pink top but a black one when mum comes to visit.  Jimmy has casual attire on t-shirt and what looks like an Adidas jacket.  Unless it's after a group date?No idea how to imbed a video but here is a screen shot I took.  Hopefully it works  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f601

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Img_8510

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor

source: Ten Play

Last edited by dolcimumma on Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:21 am

@mercieme and this is the colour she is wearing looks like baby pink Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Img_8511

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor

Source: Ten Play

Last edited by dolcimumma on Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:29 am

Wow @dolcimumma, thanks so much…. that’s a date for sure. Yep, I see Tahnee getting super pissed off if Jay is getting any sort of second date before Tahnee gets a first SD. Is that on the same date with her wearing the pink top and sipping champagne where Jimmy asked Jay if she has genuine feelings for him?

When the heck is Brooke coming back then? Episode 10 IMO is going to be messy I reckon with another potential sabotage storyline for Jay and potentially Stephanie’s exit, yikes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:36 am

Is Steph going to walk out?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:44 am

Enough wrote:Is Steph going to walk out?
There is a Jimmy voice over in the season preview saying to one of the ladies that he is tired of arguing and that best for the person to leave. So my bet is he said that to Steph. I am going to laugh out loud if Tahnee went to repeat a rumor she heard from Stephanie about Jay to Jimmy and hence Jimmy asking Steph to leave…….just a wild theory on my part as to what may lead to Stephanie’s elimination we shall see giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:56 am

@mercieme yes it is here on this date that he asks her if her feelings are genuine, so yes if Jay is getting a second date before Tahnee even gets one maybe the claws may come out! Didn't someone say Jay said in an interview that Tahnee was spreading rumours? or something along those lines?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:05 am

dolcimumma wrote:@mercieme yes it is here on this date that he asks her if her feelings are genuine,  so yes if Jay is getting a second date before Tahnee even gets one maybe the claws may come out!  Didn't someone say Jay said in an interview that Tahnee was spreading rumours?  or something along those lines?
Yes poster Agent99 posted that the bold part was part of the season preview.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:18 am

I don't like Tahnee. Also I think some of the girls are not into Jimmy.

From DM

The Bachelor's Jimmy Nicholson distances himself from 'mean' contestants after they were caught spreading gossip and nasty memes about him on a WhatsApp group chat

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9832931/The-Bachelors-Jimmy-Nicholson-distances-mean-contestants-WhatsApp-messages.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:44 pm

OK I'm all caught up.  Sorry Holly you're dumped from my avatar already.  You simply cannot compete with the vision that is Ash's mum.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 FL5cvdp

How are they going to manage without Steph?  She's doing like 90% of the narration.  I'm preparing to be even more bored after her exit.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 XHFK9bP

Why Jay isn't F1 is the biggest mystery this season.  I can only assume she didn't want to be, because Jimmy was S-M-I-T-T-E-N, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 3WiRIjN

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 EwWfuGd

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 WHqKy4c

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 0mNDEaR

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 IkjeWMk

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:11 pm

@Bobette, great SCs  yes to capture the mystery we need to solve IMO. Especially also Laura saying to Steph that It was clear Jimmy was smitten with Jay and producers leaving that in there for the audience.

Did you see that Poster @dolcimumma brought in SCs from TenPlay that shows Jay gets another sort of date during next week Wed’s episode 10? What do you make of that?  For sure thought it would be Brooke coming back and then Holly next in line for second SDs. Jay getting another SD so soon makes no sense to me based on the spoiler.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:48 pm

@bobette too funny that avatar giggling

@mercieme That vein sure wasn't present when he was talking to Holly later that night at the cocktail party!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers